Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files: Storm Front, Volume 1: The Gathering Storm
(The Dresden Files Graphic Novels #1 .1)
Ardian Syaf (Illustrator)
A graphic novel based on the bestselling Harry Dresden books by Jim Butcher!
If circumstances surrounding a crime defy the ordinary and evidence points to a suspect who is anything but human, the men and women of the Chicago Police Department call in the one guy who can handle bizarre and often brutal phenomena. Harry Dresden is a wizard who knows firsthand that the everyday world is actually full of strange and magical things—most of which don't play well with humans.
Now the cops have turned to Dresden to investigate a horrifying double murder that was committed with black magic. Never one to turn down a paycheck, Dresden also takes on another case—to find a missing husband who has quite likely been dabbling in sorcery. As Dresden tries to solve the seemingly unrelated cases, he is confronted with all the Windy City can blow at him, from the mob to mages and all creatures in between.
O maior entrave na nossa vida é o nosso ego. E ele vem em muitas faces.
Manifestações do Ego:
- #1 – Vitimismo - Não é minha culpa, eu não posso fazer nada. Sempre apontando dedos e culpando outras pessoas. Um dedo aponta para o outro, 3 outros estão apontando para você. Pare te tentar achar culpados e comece a buscar soluções.
- #2 – Sabe Tudo – Quem acha que já sabe tudo, se fecha à novas oportunidades e aprendizados e por consequência se mantêm pobre de conhecimento e conhecimento é parte primordial do que é preciso para ser prospero.
- #3 – Medo - Medo de errar, e se eu perder, e se der errado e se eu perder dinheiro. Você precisa fazer do medo o seu aliado. Medo é bom para nós proteger, mas não podemos deixar que nos paralise.
- #4 – Zona de Conforto – “A vida começa onde termina a sua zona de conforto.” Já diria Albert Einstein: “Insanidade é continuar fazendo sempre a mesma coisa e esperar resultados diferentes. Portanto se você quer crescer e ser prospero, é preciso sair da zona de conforto para ter resultados diferentes.
⌕ 𓂃⋆ happy haechan day. . . <3 🗺 〄 🜸 @nct127 ❏ #HAECHAN : it’s my day 🧃🤸🏻♀️
💭♡𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀: taking the opportunity to post haechan birthday. i just wanna say my #1 fav boy eva, my june buddy + taeil hehe. anyways no words can explain how much i love hyuck, best boy indeed 🧵🐾 dt tagged + @neohyucks nd everyone who voted (sorry i couldn’t tag everyone) ! 𓂅 #happyhaechanday ★
grps :: 🪁
𝙥𝙪𝙯𝙯𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣🌙 , 𝑪𝒂𝒄𝒂🍡🌸 , 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫127🌊 🦋𝕭𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘🦋, 𝖄𝖔𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒🎠, 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻grp, 7𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒ʳᵉˡᵒᵃᵈ🎠, 𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆⛲️, 𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖎𝖓ᵍʳᵖ, 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓛𝓮𝓮🍉✨, 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐆𝐫𝐩, 𝐦𝐨𝐨🐄
104 3,1935 hours ago
Мне сказали, что барби армянской версии выглядит именно так🤔💗
15 Important Reminders To Revisit As A Content Creator 🥰 .
1. Your worth isn’t defined by the amount of money that you make in your business - Not saying that it doesn’t matter but it cannot be the only thing that drives your work. .
2. It’s okay if your family doesn’t get it. They soon will start asking questions & you will have all the answers through your work. .
3. Authenticity will set you apart, but comparison will set you back. .
4. Success is 80% mindset, 20% strategy. Aim for a million-dollar mindset. .
5. If you can invest in a mentor or a coach who knows exactly how to get to where you want to be (faster than what you could ever do alone) – hire them. .
6. Celebrate the small wins in your business - got a big brand to appreciate your content? Win. Had your audience share a piece of content you did, widely? Win. .
7. Outsourcing is the #1 way to scale. Instead of thinking, “no one can do this as well as me,” think “who can do this even better than me.” Outsourcing frees up your time to do the money-making activities in your business. .
8. The market isn’t oversaturated, it’s mere proof that there IS a market and you can do it too. .
9. Failure is necessary for growth. Every failure is an opportunity to look deeper at the lessons you learned. .
10. Realize that your inner self-critic is not your true self. Don’t believe each and everything that she says. Separate yourself from this person. .
11. Deconstruct your goals. What are the exact steps that you would need to do to hit those goals? .
12. Feeling ready is 100% a lie. You’ll never feel ready. So get started with WHAT EVER you have. .
13. Don’t try to do this by yourself. Seek out a community, especially one that can relate to you. .
14. Overnight successes do not exist. Even that creator with 1 M or 500K followers isn’t just “lucky.” They worked keeping in mind a GOAL for themselves! .
15. You can’t be committed to your dream and comfort zone at the same time. Embrace it and level up! .
Our minds are a powerful thing and if your mind is downplaying your success or your expertise, how are you going to get to that next level version of yourself? ❤️
41 3856 hours ago
“Ez vagyok, hát ezek itt meg mit néznek,
Én megmondtam, de ti nem hittétek” #Uh#1