Spud 🐶 and I tried our hand at cooking dog bacon and peanut butter dog biscuits 🍪! Being a dog walker I tend to spend a fortune on dog treats. And by using this method I am able to save money and also make delicious treats for my doggie friends.
Ingredients: 🥄 1 cup (255g) natural creamy peanut butter
🥛 3/4 cup (180ml) nonfat milk
🥚 1 large egg 🍎 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
🥄 2 cups (244g) whole wheat flour* (spoon & leveled)
🥄 1 Tablespoon baking powder
🥣 1/3 cup (30g) oats*
🥓 2–3 strips bacon , chopped
1. Preheat oven to 170°C
Line two large baking trays with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Cook your chopped bacon until browned
3. In a large bowl, gently mix the peanut butter, milk, and egg together with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Add the flour and baking powder.
4. Mix in the oats and bacon. The dough becomes extremely thick and heavy.
5. Using a floured surface & floured rolling pin, roll out the dough leaving it at around 1cm thick
6. Cut into shapes using cookie cutters or a knife (the shape really doesn’t matter!) 7. Arrange on the baking sheets. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until very lightly browned on the bottom.
8. Remove from the oven, and flip the treats to bake the other side for 10-12 more minutes.
SWIPE➡️ Harlee’s Dinner tonight was chicken mince, with peas, carrot and broccoli mixed with sardines & coconut oil + a duck head, yoghurt & an egg🤤 We started raw feeding about 2 months ago now and love it!! Harlee has much better muscle definition, energy, cleaner teeth, less gas + much more!🥰 #rawfeed#rawfood
É claro que o Gohan não iria ficar de fora deste momento tão especial: a chegada do irmãozinho dele. 🐶
Guirlanda para aguardar a chegada do Celso. 💙
👉🏻 Para conhecer todos nossos modelos e personalizar uma com os teus filhotes, é só enviar um direct ou chamar no WhatsApp (link na bio).
27 1,33628 May, 2020
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram