There will come a day when the storm has passed and we can once again travel around the world. Here is the beach of Waikiki from the Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort in Honolulu. .
Phoenix (The fire bird)
Black and grey
Earlier this 2019 year I had the opportunity to start a really cool sleeve. My client and I had discuss about ideas and designs that would make for a awesome custom tattoo.
• We started off with commemorating her grandmother as a portrait. With a little bit of photoshop techniques, we were able to put her grandmother in a kimono to represent her Japanese’s Asian side.
• Next we added cherry blossoms (Sakura) to the piece for its a representation of her favorite flower.
• Third we added the Japanese pagoda (Tō, Buttō) for her religious believes and iconic to all Asian cultures.
• Last we added the Phoenix. “The fire bird that rose from the ashes.” With the notion that you can over come anything that is thrown at you, and continue to rise up from the ashes. It was a pleasure working on this piece and I look forward to tying in the background to get this full sleeve completed.
• I’m humbled to all of you, my clients for trusting and allowing me to be creative in my art. We will all make it through this this difficult time. As like everything in the past, this shall past too! I appreciate you all. 🙏🏽❤️ #tattoo#tattooartist#hawaii#htc#hawaiitattoocollective#waktatted#aloha
This pregnancy is seriously flying by, only 2.5 weeks until we are halfway! Nausea is completely gone, my energy is back, weird cravings haven’t really been a thing anymore - just overall feeling really good. And guess what?? My doctor called and told me that my anatomy ultrasound was moved back to the original date of April 7 instead of the 28th!!! Three more days guys, can’t tell you how excited we are to find out if this baby is a boy or girl. We’ve got names picked out already sooooo 🙌🏽. Who else is preggers right now??Comment below and tell me how far along you are.
Hula Dance 101 -Basic Step② Kaholo
Full video on YouTube♥️ ・
In this lecture, let's try the step, "Kaholo". Here's 3 tips:
1. Make 2 steps to your right and left
2. Sway your hips as you make steps
3. Tap your toe as you come to your side😊
Feel free to let me know if you have any questions🌺 Send me your video to have me review your moves.
this trip was taken at the perfect time, less than 2 months ago before this pandemic spread worldwide, thankfully saving us from having to rethink our travel plans. i could watch and listen to the sound of the ocean hitting the rocky coast all day.
Took a walk to Kawainui Stream from the farm today ❤️
1 212 hours ago
I’m doing just quaranfine!
My state is officially going into lockdown tonight for a whole month! These are crazy times...Praying for everyone and I hope that you and your family are safe and healthy!💞
21 15831 March, 2020
When all this is over... where will you travel?🌿
19 20929 March, 2020
I absolutely love traveling with Jackson! ❤️ We get each other and enjoy the same travel activities. We adventure, eat really good food and we’re not afraid to relax when we’ve had a busy day! Thanks for being my travel partner my love! Who do you love to travel with?