After a morning run, I love to have this Big glass of Green Protein. It contains a large handful of spinach, a banana, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder and 200ml Alpro Almond Milk. 5sp 💚😘💚 #wwuk#healthybreakfast#healthyliving#wwcoach
Hello there! 🙋🏼♀️ I’ve been super MIA on here but I’m back with a new delicious recipe! 👇
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE 😋
* 2 cup wholemeal self raising flour
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 1/3 cup honey (add more if you would like them sweeter)
* 1/2 cup milk
* 2 eggs
* 200g fresh blueberries
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
2. Place the the oil, egg, milk, honey and vanilla in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Add the flour and baking powder to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
4. Add the blueberries and mix to combine.
5. Spoon mixture equally into 12 servings.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Remove from tin and cool on a wire rack.
1 23 minutes ago
Resolution for 2020 : " No matter how hard or difficult would be the new challenges , I'm gonna welcome those with a warm smile 😊" Yes, was just keeping myself a little away from instagram for the past few days, Meanwhile I tried to keep myself more engrossed in learning the entire process and of course giving much more attention to fitness this time 😊
Trust me... Very lately I have realized 2 bitter facts of life..
One should never ever ignore health ... Secondly, always try to give the most value to the talent that you have... Something that makes you feel more confident of doing it.. 😊🙌 Oh I mustn't forget... This Saree is from my very own @nyasha.in
Soft cotton with digital floral prints 🌸
I’M SUCH A SHORTIE! Guys, just reminding you to let go of the rules around exercise and make sure that how you are moving your body ticks these 4 important factors:
1️⃣ You listen to your body and don’t push past its whispers (before it has to scream!) 2️⃣ You match your exercise to your current level of health (everyone is in a different chapter of their health journey so you have to tune in to what’s right for you right now)
3️⃣ You exercise without guilt, pressure or comparison and instead with love, self kindness and appreciation for your body.
4️⃣ Make sure it is FUN and brings you joy.
Speaking of short, I’m obsessed with these tight shorts from @anamactivewear . They are so comfy and have a supportive with high waist band AND dual pockets are from @anamactivewear. Use code CASEYLEE20 for 20% OFF their entire range, they also have 3/4 and full length tights with pockets too, in sizes 6 - 20. Favs!
COMMENT BELOW and let me know, what is your favourite way to exercise?👇🏻
1 53 minutes ago
Day 1028 ❤️ The women behind my amazing hens I’m still coming down from the incredible high, I’m so glad I gave it my all and enjoyed every minute❤️ it has been so hard to put healthy living and goals out of my mind, I complained and discussed it almost every day I was in Sydney BUT I did enjoy myself and now I’m home in Wagga I can relax and handle it all. I’m off to bed (literally) I’m absolutely buggered and still hungover I swear 😂 #postoftheday
Spring inspired soup 🥣💐 because asparagus is in abundance and it’s still cold!! ❄️ I made it creamy without the cream by using @califiafarms unsweetened better half. And you better believe it’s rich and delish!! ⠀⠀⠀@feelgoodfoodie ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 pounds asparagus
4 small potatoes
Salt and pepper, to taste
4 cups vegetable broth
2 cups @califiafarms Unsweetened Better Half
Lemon, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and place asparagus on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil of choice and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and roast for 15 minutes until the asparagus softens.
2. Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the potatoes, season with salt and pepper, then cook with the onions and garlic for a few minutes. Pour the vegetable broth and almond milk, bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
4. Add the roasted asparagus into the pot. Uses an immersion blender to blend the soup until it’s smooth and creamy. You can also do this in batches in a blender.
5. Stir in the lemon juice and serve with grilled bread and chives, if desired.
When it comes to Chest workout, you need to focus on the Upper, Middle and Lower chest muscles for better results. Incline bench press for the Upper muscles, Decline bench press for the lower and butterfly press for the middle chest muscles. Try different variations with good amount of sets.
How to Reduce Acne Using a Tea Tree Face Mask
Many acne treatments on the market only provide results in the spur of the moment and aren't always the best for your skin in the long run due to containing harmful ingredients; some ingredients actually make your skin dependent on them so that a re-purchase is vital.
On the contrary, natural solutions such as face masks provide much gentler treatment, work better over time and allow you time to relax simultaneously.
For one mask:
*One part Indian healing clay
*One part apple cider vinegar
*Five drops of tea tree oil
1. Gather all of the ingredients. Most of the ingredients can be purchased at organic food stores and even online. When purchasing tea tree oil, be sure that you are buying 100% pure oil.
2. Mix the ingredients in a bowl. When mixing the ingredients, be sure to never use more than ten drops of tea tree oil. Although tea tree oil has many benefits in regards to clearing out acne and blackheads, overuse can cause permanent skin damage.
3. Apply the clay face mask to your face. Be sure to evenly spread it and cover all areas, including under your chin. You'll feel a tingling sensation from the tea tree oil (this is normal and means that your skin is being cleansed). 4. Relax and let the clay mask dry on your face. This can take between 3 to 10 minutes.
5. Remove the mask using warm (not hot) water. Gently scrub off the mask and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
6. Moisturize your face. Aim to use products which contain mainly natural ingredients and avoid products which use potentially drying ingredients that essentially negate the effort you made to improve your face. For instance, some simple oils work well as moisturizers, such as: Jojoba oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, rose water and even olive oil. You could even make your own.
You can also add 1 to 2 drops of tea tree oil to your moisturizer to further cleanse your face.
7. Repeat this process one to two times a week. Including the mask in your weekly routine can significantly reduce acne and blackheads.
Use Tea tree oil sparingly, too much of it can ve harmful to your skin.Avoid tea tree oil on daily basis
Have you already know your real passion?
If not, then you must watch this video to be able to help you with finding the answer to your questions on your passion.
Please share it with someone who needs to see this and leave your thoughts in the comment box below!
Comment prends-tu soin de toi ? Est ce que même tu t’accorde du temps pour te retrouver ? Toi face à toi même ? Avec toi même ?... Perso pour moi le self care prend trois forme :
1. Me mettre en mode avion
2. Prendre le temps de me « checker » régulièrement. Évaluer où je me situe émotionnellement, psychologiquement, spirituellement. Ce qui implique indirectement d’évaluer mes relations et la qualité de celles-ci. Et par qualité je veux juste dire « Ecq elle me fait du bien ?, Ecq elle me pousse à me dépasser/me remettre en question ? Ecq elle apporte de la valeur à mon existence ? Où tout le contraire! Is it draining me?!...
3. Me déconnecter de tout. Il fut un temps je croyais que je devais absolument maintenir une certaine présence et disponibilité, pour les gens, mon business etc. Puis j’ai fini par réaliser que non seulement le monde ne s’arrête pas de tourner lorsque je m’absente - DAS F* RUDE BUT OKAAAY 👌🏿. Certaine diront « mais bon 👀 » - Mais surtout en période de stresse me déconnecter me permet de me retrouver davantage et apaiser les tensions internes. Gentle reminder : allow yourself to take some time to step back from people or entertainment! The world will not fall apart without you
Ganz viel frisches Bio-Gemüse vom Markt! Ich glaube ja, dass mich (fast) nichts glücklicher macht. Was für andere Frauen Handtaschen und Schuhe sind, ist für mich der Korb voll mit Grünzeugs! Who can relate? 😜🙏🏼🌿 Mein aktueller Favorit ist noch immer der Grünkohl. Den gibt's auch in lila. Schmeckt genau gleich, sieht aber super hübsch aus, auch in der Smoothie Bowl - gibt's bei uns wirklich jeden Tag. Wenn ihr damit struggelt, genügend Vitamine und dunkles Blattgemüse zu essen, dann probiert es echt mal mit grünen Smoothies (oder auch Säften). Ich kann's nicht genug empfehlen! 🤷🏼♀️😊 Ich freue mich jetzt auf einen entspannten Sonntag (Muskelkater des Todes vom Longrun, Barre + Yoga in Kombi diese Woche) und auf unseren Brunch zuhause. Und ihr so? ☀️❤️ .
This is me just 3yrs ago. I was happy and feeing amazing. 183lbs. This is my goal. I want to feel this happy again if not more. Im doing this for myself and for my daughter! I need to be able to have the energy to run with her in the playground without feeling out of breath. #icandothis#sisepuede#healthyliving#newlife
Your OOTD is not complete without some KKOTD: Keto Koffee of the Day.☕️Power through the week with Keto Koffee – made with organic Arabica beans, organic buffalo butter, organic MCT oil, Himalayan salt, and pure Stevia. Call/text 0917 144 SEXY (7399) to order or visit the Sexy Beast café at the @powerplantmall (R3 Level, VIP Cinema Snack Bar) until January 31, 2020.
Have you ever thought to changing up your diet and wondering how you can make use of fruits that are just lying there on your kitchen counter? All you need is the Shade Smoothie which contains:
2 Bananas (quantity is optional)
2 Sharon Fruit(quantity is optional)
Half a Ginger(quantity is optional)
3/4 a cup of water(quantity is optional but don’t put a lot of water)
2 28 minutes ago
The @WHO recommends screening of #women aged 30 to 49 years either through visual inspection with acetic acid (VIA) in low resource setting or by conventional PAP smear testing every 3-5 years.
Speak to our doctor Dr. Vinay Vyas, consultant at the Department of #Oncology to know more about screening.
@pinchofnom ‘s crying tiger beef😍 amazing! I know the chips aren’t exactly on plan but desperate times with no other sides in the house call for desperate measures🤨 however they were airfried so not too bad!
2 217 minutes ago
DIY- Anti Fungal Skin Treatment Remedy!
Several factors can contribute to acquiring a fungal infection including a side effect of antibiotics, a weakened immune system, diabetes, poor hygiene, living in a warm environment, poor blood circulation, a skin injury and coming in contact with someone who is infected.
Anybody can get a fungal infection, and in today’s active lifestyle, they are fairly common. Some simple herbal remedies can destroy the fungi causing the infection as well as reduce the intensity of symptoms.
Here are few anti fungal skin treatnents:
Garlic is a useful antifungal agent and hence very effective for any type of fungal infection. It also has antibacterial and antibiotic properties that play a key role in the recovery process.
Crush two garlic cloves and add a few drops of olive oil to make a paste. Apply the paste on the affected areas and leave it on for 30 minutes. Then wash the area with lukewarm water and pat dry the skin thoroughly. Follow this treatment twice daily until you get rid of the infection.
You can also add a few garlic cloves to your food to speed up the healing process of any fungal infection. You can even take garlic supplements, but only after consulting your doctor.
2. COCONUT OIL
Coconut oil works as an effective remedy for any type of fungal infection due to the presence of medium-chain fatty acids. These fatty acids work as natural fungicides to kill the fungi responsible for the infection.
Gently rub extra-virgin coconut oil on the affected area and allow it to dry on its own. Repeat two or three times daily until the infection clears up.
Mix equal amounts of coconut oil and cinnamon oil and apply it on the affected area. Follow this remedy twice daily to control the growth of the infection.
For a vaginal infection, soak a tampon in organic coconut oil and insert it in the vagina. Leave it in for two hours. After removing the tampon, rinse the area thoroughly with lukewarm water. Repeat the process once daily until the infection is gone.
3. TEA TREE OIL
Tea tree oil has natural antifungal compounds that help kill the fungi that cause fungal infections.
Keep Smiling! 🙂🥰
Good things come in cute packages. 🥰 These guilt-free Banana Chewies are for kids, too! Call 0917 144 SEXY (7399) for orders, or have it delivered via @grabfoodph, @foodpanda_ph, @gogoxpress, @zomatoph. Visit the Sexy Beast Café pop-up at the @powerplantmall (R3 Level, VIP Cinema Snack Bar area) until January 31, 2020.
1 162 hours ago
Freeze to end the night🤩🤩🤩 pumpkin and vanilla with chocolate drizzle, blueberries, and strawberries
𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩: oats with strawberries, banana, and almond butter. 🍓🍌
Recently I’ve been super busy with school so I haven’t had much time to post and take pictures but this was this morning’s breakfast and it was sooooo good!
𝙄𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨: 2/3 cup quick oats, 1/4 cup cashew milk, 3 tbsp coconut yogurt (makes it soooo creamy 🤤), and topped with strawberries, banana, and @traderjoes raw almond butter
So today me and my mom were going to WATCH a 5k race to support and be in the good atmosphere💫
I was planning on doing a long run but about 15 min before the race I was 0.3 miles into my long run and I decided to text my mom and ask “is it to late to decide to do the race LOL?” •
Long story short 10 minutes before the line I put on my number, started my stretches and tied my TRAINERS tight! (yes no racing shoes today😂😂 that was mentally challenging.) But obviously this race was just for fun and took it as a fast tempo!
I ended up getting a time of 18:23 and 3rd place overall! I felt really great and relaxed (while still pushing myself)💖This was a great pre-track season hype as it starts NEXT WEEK🏃🏼♀️💪🏼