🇮🇳 TANDOORI VEGETABLE 🇮🇳
For all our vegetarians out there this is a delicious and quick recipe which can be made in the oven or in your microwave grill very easily 😍
We used the same marination for the previous dish (shawarma) and added to vegetables instead of meat and it was absolutely delicious.
If you are cooking this in the oven should be left for around 15 mins but in the tandoor for 20 minutes...
1. 1 large eggplant 🍆
2. 1 green capsicum
3. 1 white onion 🧅
4. 2 large potatoes 🥔
1. Cut the capsicum into big squares making it look like our picture.
2. Chop the eggplant 🍆 into circular shapes
3. Cut the onions 🧅 in large square shapes
4. Add this to the marination and let this sit for around 2 to 4 hours.
5. Cut the potatoes 🥔 Into halves and insert them on each end of the skewer.
6. Then add the vegetables in the order you like and insert them in.
Hope you enjoy this simple yet delicious vegetable dish 🍆🥔🧅🍆🥔🧅