Travel incentive is a powerful tool to motivate employees to do great work and exceed goals! Time away from work can re-energize the employee and provide some stress relief.
A number of studies show that when the employee returns to work feeling great, they bring that positivity back with them to the office, share their experience with co-workers, and, most importantly, post on social media — which is great for the organization’s employment brand!
Join Carnegie Mellon, Dartmouth, NYU and other elite schools at this year’s ASDFair.
#ASDFair is the first of its kind PropTech Career Fair and its part of our 2 Day #ASDinnovate - The Future of Work and The Workplace Conference that takes place on November 14th - 15th, 2019 at The Williamsburg Hotel during NYC Real Estate Tech Week.
Is automation improving the manufactoring industry? Studies show it can reduce the time required to process an average production order through the factory, leading to lower production lead times and bottlenecks
1 day. 120 Employers. 10,000+ Jobs. Get Hired CT is happening TOMORROW!
This is our final message to help prepare you. This will be a jam-packed event that will require focus and energy. Make sure to fuel up for the day with a great breakfast so that hunger doesn't detract you from your goals at the event. Tomorrow is the big day, and we can't wait to see you. It all starts at 11a at the Connecticut Convention Center! Your new job is waiting, come and get it!
Du hast keine berufliche Vorbildung? Mit uns kannst du trotzdem die Karriereleiter hochsteigen❗
Wir wissen, dass es nicht leicht ist, nach einer beruflichen Auszeit, einer abgebrochenen Schulbildung, oder einer nicht abgeschlossenen Ausbildung wieder Fuß auf dem Arbeitsmarkt zu fassen.
Wir helfen dir da raus! Bei uns sind Quereinsteiger herzlich willkommen. Mit uns erhältst du die nötigen Schulungen, und sogar einen zertifizierten IHK Abschluss, um deine Karriere schnell voranzutreiben.
Mit Direct Scouts zu deinem beruflichen Neustart! 💪
Das fühlst dich angesprochen? Dann bewirb dich gleich jetzt, wir freuen uns dich persönlich kennen zu lernen. (Bewerbungslink in Bio)
1. Networking and negotiation: as a company grows and management begins to spot potential future leaders one thing the look out for a people who can through partnerships can help increase revenue and people who are able to ensure the company gets the best deals there saving money.
2. Leadership: How are you able to take charge of your life and your little corner?
3. Photography: most organisation always have events that news to be documented. Your photography / Videography can make all the difference.
4. Social media management: nearly all organisations have a social media presence in almost all platforms you can think of being able to represent the organisation in any if these platforms and helping them increase visibility is a plus especially if you are applying to work in a small or medium enterprise.
5. Writing skill: every document, emails, salsa copies, all kinds of written communication flows in and out of an organisation, one of the greatest need of a manager is to find someone who can communicate well and represent the image of company properly.
6.( * bonus point😁 ) Planning: your ability to plan and coordinate events, meetjns, trainings and conferences will make you win the managers heart.
The list of endless but I thought to share a few. Take time to think, what skill you can learn and master that when you apply will save your boas a headache or save the company some Naira notes. That one skill can make you stand out in a crowed job market, it doesn't matter if you area newbie or not.
Client company in Waxahachie now hiring Maintenance Mechanics to join their team.
Shift: 1st (will vary with mandatory overtime)
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Type: Temp to Hire
• Perform maintenance and mechanical duties to keep machines and equipment functioning
• General manufacturing duties assigned as needed
• High School or GED equivalent.
• 5 to 10 years maintenance experience
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of warehouse or manufacturing experience
• Pneumatic and hydraulic experience with repairing machinery
• Welding experience.
• Able to troubleshootproblems using critical thinking. • High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to stand, bend and walk for a 12 hour shifts • Able to lift up to 100 lbs
• Team player and flexible
• Able to work overtime
If you feel you would be a perfect fit for this position, we encourage you to apply now by calling our office at 214-301-3500 or sending your resume to email@example.com.
PDQ Staffing, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
IMPORTANTE VOCÊ SABER... O Centro de atua APENAS na divulgação de vagas.
Não realizamos seleção e/ou contratação.
Pedimos que leia sempre com muita atenção todos os dados da vaga antes de se candidatar.
Envie currículo apenas para as vagas que corresponda ao seu perfil.
O Centro de Empregos não faz nenhum tipo de cobrança financeira dos seguidores.
Fique atendo a cobranças de empresas terceiras para serviços de recolocação profissional ou promessas de emprego.
A finalidade das nossas redes sociais é exclusivamente divulgar vagas de emprego GRATUITAMENTE.
O envio do seu currículo através das nossas redes sociais não é garantia de agendamento de entrevista e/ou seleção.
Não possuímos nenhum envolvimento ou participação no processo seletivo.
O Centro de Empregos é gratuito hoje, amanhã e sempre.
Ajude o Projeto divulgando e compartilhando nosso trabalho.
Good morning Siblings!🌤
Let's summarize this weekend🤓
Rosie 👩🏽💻: I finished my first Operating System Project (OS) 💻 Let's remember that since I'm doing the 4+1 program, OS is one of the classes I skipped as undergrad and I am taking the grad level course. So while everyone was saying how easy the project was, I WAS FREAKING OUT. Plus, the project was in C, and I hate it🙃 My code was working, but I decided changed something and then everything crashed 🤷🏽♀️😭 Thankfully, I have wonderful classmates who helped me! Usually, I don't like asking for help, but recently a friend told me that there is no shame in accepting other people's help. We live in a world where we constantly need to seek approval, something I am guilty of as well. I told my friends my code was crashing and they went where I was and all they said was "Why didn't you ask for our help?" -Haha probably because I didn't want to look dumb? I wasn't following my own advice♥️💻
Yola👩🏻💻: In my case, I spent all weekend juggling between representing Assurant at #ShellHacks and finishing up my assignments🙆🏻♀️ When people asked me if I was hacking, my answer was: "I am hacking my homework to get good grades? lol (bad joke)😂 Siblings, I loved this weekend! I remember last year, when I went to the #ShellHacks2018 , I spoke to every single company and in my mind, I didn't have anything to offer. I was sure my resume was probably the worst on the table. Today, I look back and I see how much I have learned, and I am proud about the person I have become.👩🏻💻 This weekend my focus was on talking with everyone! I wanted to let them know that they just had to believe in themselves. I remember how it felt to be in their shoes. I remember that not long ago I was one of those resumes on the table, I was one of those students. I did not know how to talk about me or how to show the sponsors I was worth the investment. Now, I have a job I love, and thankfully Robert saw something in me, and now I am learning how to feel valuable. From now on, I want to be that person for someone, I want to be the person to tell you that you are more than capable💪🏼💻
As always be awesome!!♥️