Garlic Butter Grilled Steak & Shrimp
A gourmet steak dinner that tastes like something out of a restaurant, ready and on the table in less than 15 minutes. By @cafedelites
4 cloves garlic, (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 New York Steak strip steaks (Porterhouse steaks)
Salt and pepper
8 ounces (250 g) shrimp deveined, tails on or off
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
Mix together butter, garlic and fresh chopped parsley. Refrigerate until ready to use. Heat a large grill over high heat. Lightly grease grill plates with oil. Pat steaks dry with paper towel. Brush lightly with oil and generously season with salt and pepper. Grill steaks for 4-5 minutes each side until browned and cooked to desired doneness. Spread half of the butter all over of steaks. Transfer steaks to a warm plate and let rest for 5 minutes. While steaks are resting, melt remaining butter. Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium and grill your shrimp for 5-6 minutes, depending not the size and thickness of your shrimp. Flip each one halfway through cook time and continue cooking until they turn nice and pink in colour while white and opaque on the inside. Toss remaining butter through shrimp and serve with steak!
Don’t know how to start the #ketodiet ? Want to lose up to 5-10 lbs in your first week? Join The 28 Day Keto Challenge. ! Click the link in our bio @quickketoplan
Everyone has their own unique comfort zone that holds them back.
Understanding the root cause and embracing the challenge of discomfort can empower you to break free of it and overcome the fear of the unknown.
Started getting a bit titchy on our trip down south... so we stopped and fed me 🙊 #hangry
Not quite #keto (tomato and dressings aren’t keto unfortunately 😢) but definitely gut friendly for me! Yum! @subwaynz
P.s. be prepared for awesome photos this long weekend 🤓
Jk! Ladies, ladies, ladies (and men)- please stop starving yourselves in order to lose weight. Weight loss from starvation is not only dangerous but it usually comes right back as soon as you start eating again. Proper weight loss is not about starvation, it’s about breaking bad habits, learning what works for you and what nourishes your body. Now you can do all kinds of crazy things to get the weight off, but please consider the damage you may be doing to your bodyyyyyy. After all, you only get one. Take care of it!
I had Beef Stew for #lunch made by our lovely helper💖 i ate way more than this tho because it was so good! 😅 Still feeling pretty sick but I’m getting my appetite back ☺️ not counting carbs today but I’m not eating anything carb crazy. Carrots are definitely worth the carbs for me!😄 #keto#ketoph#lowcarb#lchf#stew
0 75 minutes ago
Dinner is stuffed mushrooms and pizza chicken. AKA chicken parm topped with mini pepperoni lol. Most of the chicken is breaded with my own pork chicharron crumbs that I made by pulsing them in the food processor and added salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 "𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁" 𝘁𝗼 "𝗗𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘂𝘀𝘀"
1. Sweat doesn't tell you anything about how effective your workout was. Zero. You can sweat buckets and be in the same place after a year as where you started.
Data can tell you everything. I suggest tracking "ability" first (I can do 10 pushup or I squat 50lbs more than I used to). Second, track size/fit of clothing or your own measurements. I suggest tracking weight never (unless you're weighing in for athletic competition)
2. Restriction leads to binging. But a nutrition plan that you are trying to force your personality into will end up the same way.
There are a lot of ways to eat for your goals guys. If you're stressed out, your eating strategy isnt working. You may be uncomfortable, thats understandable. But stress is not acceptable.
Dont let anyone tell you, upon meeting you, that nutrition program _______ works for you. The truth is, they dont know yet and you dont either.
3. Visible abs are a result of lower body fat. They are not an indication of health. You can be healthy and have them, but having them doesnt mean you're healthy.
If its a goal for you, just know that bending your body at the waist does ZERO to "shape" the abs. They're already shaped. Sneezing doesnt reshape your nose. Duck lips dont reshape your lips. LOL. Bending at the waist doesnt reshape your midsection.
Lets keep it simple
Because seeing is believing, I give you #keto ‘Rice Krispie’ treats!! 🙊 They’re nice and crisp, with actual marshmallows (& @magicspooncereal !), and come out to just over 1g net each 🙌🏼 Swipe up for recipe in stories, go to the blog via link in profile @gnomgnom.yum or see direct link in comments
41 9118 hours ago
KETO GARLIC CHICKEN SKILLET 🔥🔥🤤 One pan, lots of garlic, and a hell of a lot of flavour!
Make sure you’re following @theketobible for more daily recipes, information and tips! ✔️
@keto_rebel this is a GAME CHANGER! 🙌🏼💚
1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 teaspoon each onion powder and garlic powder
salt & pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
For The Sauce:
1 tablespoon butter
8 ounces sliced brown mushrooms
8 ounces sliced red onion
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1/2 - 1 teaspoon each of dried thyme, dried rosemary, and red pepper flakes (adjust to your taste)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Combine the onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Coat the chicken evenly with the combined seasoning.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken thighs in batches until browned on each side and no longer pink in centre (about 8 minutes each side, depending on thickness). Transfer to a plate; set aside.
3. In the same pan or skillet, melt the butter and add the onions; brown for 1-2 minutes until soft and fragrant. Then add in mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and cook until soft (about 3 minutes). Add the garlic, red pepper, parsley, thyme and rosemary; continue to sauté until fragrant (about 1-2 minutes).
4. Return chicken to the pan and coat with sauce. Taste test and season with salt and pepper if needed. Top chicken with onion/mushroom mixture, and garnish with fresh parsley. Serve immediately.
HANG ON… KETO UNCRUSTABLES 🤯🔥🔥 We can die happy now… Double tap for this ketofied lunchbox favourite! 🍓🥪 .
Make sure you’re following @theketobible for more daily recipes, information and tips!
✔️ What did we ever do without @mydomesticatedbitofchaos? 🙌🏼 She’s got some incredible stuff, show her some love!
3 cups almond flour
3 tbsp baking powder
1/8 cup xantham gum
1/2 cup 1 tbsp coconut flour
2 tbsp ACV
3 eggs, whisked
6 tbsp water
Strawberry Compote (or keto-friendly, sugar-free jam):
1/2lb frozen strawberries
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup keto-friendly sweetener
PEANUT BUTTAAH .
1. Mix all wet ingredients in one bowl, set aside.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a large enough bowl to fit all ingredients.
3. Once dry ingredients are mixed, slowly add in wet, mix with spoon as best as possible.
4. Grease your countertop and dump dough out.
5. Knead really well with your hands.
6. Shape into ball, wrap in saran wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours and up to 3 days before use.
1. Put all ingredients in a pot and simmer over medium heat. After around 5-10 minutes, reduce heat to low.
2. Continue cooking down for approx 20 minutes until the mixture looks like chunky strawberry soup.
3. Remove from heat and let cool down completely.
4. Pour into food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
5. Store leftovers in glass jar in the fridge for up to 3 weeks!
1. Spray a muffin-top baking pan with oil/cooking spray.
2. Fill 6 cavities with peanut butter and 6 cavities with strawberry compote, then freeze these 12 cavities for minimum 4 hours or overnight.
3. Make your dough and roll out thin. Using a 5 inch circle cutter, cut out 2 pieces of dough side by side, and layer frozen pb&j portions, then seal edges with a grease fork.
4. Repeat until all uncrustables are made!
5. Place in a greased air fryer rack for 7 minutes at 400degrees
6. ENJOY!!!! Comment a 👀 if you read the recipe caption all the way down to here!
😕 Don't know how to start keto diet properly? or want to lose 5-10 lbs in the first week alone with keto lifestyle ?
You can click link in our bio to get Everything You Need for keto Success. Imagine… armed with 4-week meal plan, 7 Keto guide books, and the 3 bonus guides… you’ll be able to start strong and finish strong. 💪 @keto.fit.meal ⏩ Don't forget to share and follow @keto.fit.meal for more 😃
Ingredients: 3lb cubed chicken
1lb diced bacon
2cups shredded Colby jack
2 cups broccoli florets
2cups riced cauliflower
1 large yellow onion diced
1 poblano pepper diced
2 tbsp minced garlic (divided)
Salt and pepper
Medium-high heat,in a large sautee pan Heat oil, add onions and peppers and 1 tbsp garlic, salt, pepper, cook til the onions are translucent. And broccoli and cook til slightly softened. Add riced cauliflower and cook until it all comes together. Set aside in XL bowl.
Cook your bacon crispy. That means cook it and drain the fat. Cook it some more, drain more fat. Again and again til there's basically no fat coming off. You want the bacon extra dark without burning because it will get soggier in the casserole. Add crispy bacon to base and stir it in. (Eat some bacon)
Chicken: leave a little bacon grease in the pan, add garlic and simmer for a minute. Throw in your chicken and let it cook stirring intil cooked thoroughly and edges are browned. Add your celery seed, salt, pepper, cumin, and chili powder, add to base.