Got my hands on the infamous Woolbabe in it's newest (prettiest) shade & print! Ember leaves🍂🍁 I've been using @woolbabe sleeping bag since Josiah was about 4 months old - and honestly he hasn't slept a night since without wearing it. Love the whole range (summer, 3 season & duvet weight) so so much and just when I was needing to upsize for my tall & sturdy buba, I won the Ember Leaves print at @thesleepstore 🥰🎉 They come in a number of sizes from 0 months to 6 years: * 0 - 9 months mini * 3 - 24 minths * 2 - 4 years * 4 - 6 years
And in three main types: * Summer weight (soooo good for the hot summer days especially) * 3 season weight (so so versatile - I have one permanently living at Josiah's daycare too) * Duvet weight (can't do winter nights without this one)
They come in such pretty shades & patterns (limited editions are so gorgeous... I might need to buy another to just get the Tekapo Stars too!) Thank you so much, Sleepstore ♡ Can't wait to buy the Tekapo stars summer weight haha
Take me back to summer 💛
Anyone else already so fed up of the cold ?🥶 I’ll be posting so many holiday pictures this December as I travel all over New Zealand for 4 weeks 🥝 🤩 can’t wait to go back to my hometown !! 🇳🇿
Have you heard about pet sharing?
Share My Pet is NZ 's first and only website that allows pet owners to connect with people in their local communities who want to be a special part of a pets life.
It's a great solution for anyone who loves their pet but occasionally wishes they had an extra person they trust to help out with their pet care needs.
It's perfect for animal lovers who wish to connect with a pet but don't have their own. This could be due to many reasons such as living in rental accommodation, busy lifestyle, frequent travel, studying away from home or being new in town.
Pets benefit by receiving extra love, care and attention. By taking the time to connect with someone in your community you have the opportunity to enrich the life of a pet and everyone involved benefits too.
Yes it takes time, trust and commitment.
Is it worth it? We think so!
Feeling content and a little nervous as I am opening my #artstudio#gallery to the public tomorrow. 🔙 Swipe left for more detail.
There is still lots to do but all is #labouroflove and I have been working towards this day for a long time.
I will also finish a #largescalepainting today, for its first viewing tomorrow 😍
Friday - Monday, 10 am - 4 pm
LOVE TO WELCOME YOU AT MY #OPEN ART STUDIO
Running out of promotional product ideas to gift your staff this Christmas? How about these cooler bags with your company logo. It'll help keep their food and drinks nice and cool during the Summer break!
#31DaysofPink :: Day TwentyThree
Don’t you LOVE my #pink#globe ???
Not only is it spun to two of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PLACES in the whole wide world - #NewZealand + #Australia - it’s masking my post-oral-surgery-adventure-swollen-makeup-free face. #winwin 😏
Seriously though, here a couple things you may not know about me - I collect globes (I even have two I bought at a thrift store in #Japan - @kate.cline is globe-sitting for me since they got shipped to the States with her + @jcgraham ‘s stuff when they moved to Utah in April, but I WILL get them back SOON #thatsapromise 😉) and international travel is one of my MOST FAVORITEST things. 🥰
This year, I got to spend time in Japan with Kate + Jake AND I got to visit Norway with my mom + @sammisamanthaerin - BOTH were magical trips and BOTH are places I want to go again. ✈️
Here’s the thing - I’ve been able to travel to New Zealand + Australia + Japan + Norway over the last few years because I did my best to give my girlies #bigwings and #permissiontofly - and then they gave me AMAZING places to visit. ☺️
ALL FOUR of my girls have BIG WINGS and ALL FOUR of them are FLYING HIGH AND STRONG. And EVERY DAY, I’m SO PROUD of each of them and I’m SO LUCKY to be their mama. ✨💕✨💕✨
The fact that I’M STILL HERE to get to watch them become the FABULOUS, INCREDIBLE, RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME WOMEN they are is a #gift I will NEVER take for granted. 🎁
And someday SOON, Kate and Sam and @dinanoelle and @alexandra.moss and I are going to take THE. MOST. EPIC. GIRLS. TRIP. EVER. #watchoutworld 😈
0 011 minutes ago
Me and my Girls at Eat Drink Pink event hosted by @revitalashnewzealand
Supporting the Fighters.🎀
Admiring the Survivors.😍
Honouring the Taken.💖
And never ever giving up Hope. 🌸
It was certainly an interesting day on the trail today.
It was peculiar enough hiking with someone on the trail (hi Mum), but having to hack and stomp our way through the undergrowth between a river and a motorway was definitely an odd sensation.
It was such slow going that we ended up making only half the distance we had intended but fortunately our serene wild campsite made it worth it.
The best part of the @nzifbb Waikato’s will be repeated again this Saturday at the NZ Nationals pro Qualifier and Pro Men’s physique/bikini at the Vodafone event centre in Manukaw Auckland💪 limited seats and will sell out! .
Get your tickets now so you don’t miss out .link >>.
THE BEST IN NZ AND THE WORLD ARE COMPETING THIS WEEKEND. See you there 💪💪. #bodybuilding#nzpro#mensphysique#classic#figure#bikini#showtime#newzealand#auckland#sports .
10 things I wish I could tell myself growing up:
1. Having abs will give you worse body image.
2. You'll never be happy with your reflection. But some wish they looked like you, as much as you wish you looked like them.
3. People will be better at the things you love. Don't stop doing them or feel useless.
4. Just because everyones drinking & partying, doesn't mean you have to. You've been this way since age 16. If you'd rather be up a mountain or in your pj's eating chocolate, keep doing it!
5. Things won't go to plan & life changes continuously. You'll never know what's next, & will always feel somethings missing/you should be doing something else. So be happy in the moment, not racing ahead.
6. People will be doing what you want to do or planned to do since being little. But they may have less ties, more funds & different opportunities allowing them to do so.
7. Money isn't happiness. But it helps. Alot will be more well off & be around you. Whilst that doesn't bother you, it's okay to say no if you don't want to spend that amount on something, it's your money.
8. You may never of had that 'best' friend who you live & breathe with 24/7. That's okay. It doesn't make you any less of a friend. It doesn't mean you're missing out. Just see it as being more independent. It's okay to enjoy solitude as well.
9. If you feel like you are going into a dark place mentally; seek support sooner, don't be embarrassed or feel you are not worthy. Everybody deserves to smile. You've been an anxious person your entire life. That won't change, but you'll learn to cope with it differently.
10. Less scrolling. More reading. Less downs. More smiles. Less haste. More savouring the moment. Less low calories. More cake. Less over exercising. More sports & relaxing. Less over thinking. More accepting.
How lucky am I that I get to call this insanely beautiful place my home 😍
39 83422 October, 2019
Nakita and I lived at opposite ends of the country for four months and spending this brief moment together is one of my favourite memories from winter. We explored the partially frozen Tasman Lake as the sunset, skimming rocks across the glassy water creating the only ripples in sight. We laughed and shared stories from our time apart before heading back to our hotel to pig out at the buffet. It’s these little moments that make these places to special to me. #newzealand#nzmustdo#mountcook#canonnz
This is the reality of my job - a lot of my time spent in different hotels, places & sometimes even countries. I would be lying if I said it was easy to cart around an entire bag full of food & train in hotel gyms after a full day of flying or getting up that little bit earlier to exercise! 😴 But I know that I feel all the better for it, & on the days that this is all I can do I just count myself lucky to be moving my body 🤩❣️💫