1. Live within your means: This isn’t a new idea, but it’s a wonderful place to start if you’re aiming for a simpler, less cluttered life. What “live within your means” implies for your home is this: Let the size of your home dictate how much stuff you have, and not the other way around.
2. Purge often: Even if you get to a point where you have only as many things as will comfortably fit into your space, stuff has a way of accumulating. So set aside a time, a few times a year, to go through your things and get rid of the ones you don’t use anymore.
3. Have a place for everything: A place for everything, and everything in its place. Almost a cliche, but still some of the best organizing advice out there. A bit of further suggestion: If you have lots of things in limbo on tables or countertops or the floor and are struggling to find places for them, maybe you need more places.
4. Don’t underestimate the importance of a junk drawer: This is the other side of the coin to the commandment above. Every household has those little things — pens, tape, twist ties, whatnot — that get used a lot but don’t really have any logical place to go. Instead of agonizing over finding a home for every little thing, keep a junk drawer. The last few little bits of clutter get swept in there, and you’re done.
5. Become a habitual putter-awayer: This is probably the hardest part of this whole list for me; the “everything in its place” part of #3 . Put the bottle opener back in the drawer! Hang that skirt you didn’t wear back in the closet! Just to do it, and then keep on doing it until it’s so habitual that you wouldn’t ever think of not doing it.
6. Store things where you use them: Be smart about where you store things. Not having to walk halfway across your home to put things away will make #5 that much easier.
🚨 PRICE REDUCED!!! 🚨
🏡 5833 Forest Ave Otter Lake, MI 48464 🏊
ℹ️ 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1450 square feet, remodeled kitchen, fenced in back yard, close to the Otter Lake with beach access, and much more! Now offered at $105,900.
📲 Send me a message for more info or to scheduled your own tour of this home. Ask about possible $0 home loan options!
Associate Broker | REALTOR
(989) 213-8163 | RowdenHomes.com
The Olga Moldavsky Team
Tatyana Sviridova Dina Bezh
Our newest listing is now live!
2232 E 19th St Brooklyn NY 11229
Listed for $1,990,000
MLS # 432987
A rare gem right in the heart of Homecrest!
Enormous size of the house ( 3200 sq ft)
Legal 2 family house
Both apartments in immaculate condition
Please call Tanya @ (646) 496-8039
The Vanderlinde Group is excited to announce Lisa Schiltz has joined our team! A resident of Buffalo for 41 years, Lisa is the daughter of Butch Zvorak who worked for the City of Buffalo & Sharon Zvorak who was a Home Health Aid for Wright County. Lisa is a graduate of Buffalo High School & attended St. Cloud State University where she studied vocal music. She currently resides in Buffalo with her husband Kevin & their combined five children. She is an active volunteer in the Buffalo schools, churches & throughout the community. Lisa is eager to assist buyers & sellers in both Buffalo & the surrounding communities with their home sales & purchasing needs. As the #1 real estate team in the western area, we believe in open, honest communication & strong customer service. Our clients know they are our priority. Call Lisa today to take advantage of our collective experience, marketing strategy & much more!
🏠Home Selling Tip: 🔎The Kitchen; Do It For You... If you love to cook & entertain, then by all means invest in the kitchen of your dreams, but do not think you must do so just to sell your home.
Costly renovations and high-end appliances will not necessarily be the deciding factor for how much you may get for your home or how fast it will sell. Sometimes all you may really need are a few repairs and/or a nice, deep cleaning.
The Bottom Line...
While there are other factors that do play a role, ultimately, the Real Estate Market determines your home sale. SOOO ‼️Your Best Course of Action❓ Hire a Licensed Realtor to guide you through the home sale process. 💯% Looking to Buy or Sell a Home in #brooklyn or #statenisland ?
Call Me, Your Local Market Expert! 📲:917.833.9789
✅And Be Sure To Check Out This Weekend’s Open Houses @remaxedgeny !
HAPPY SATURDAY, FRIENDS 😊
📍For Sale 📍
🏘 3072 Knob Hill, Mississauga
🛌 4+1 Bed 🛁 4 Bath
🏡 2000-2500 sqft
Description: Welcome To Knob Hill, One Of Applewoods Most Exclusive And Rarely Offered Cul-De-Sacs, This Updated And Spacious 4 Bedroom Family Home Has Been Meticulously Cared For And Is Move In Ready, Offering Hardwood Floors Throughout, 4 Large Bedrooms, Recently Updated Washrooms, Professionally Finished Basement With 2nd Kitchen With Dining Area And Classic Oak Bar. Outside Offers A Well Manicured And Landscaped Gardens With A Gorgeous Gaezbo And New Deck.
Just helped my buyers close on a coop at 175 Eastern Parkway in Prospect Heights. They now have an easier commute to work, an easier living situation for their elderly pup since it's in an elevator building, and have room to grow their family! So happy for them both and super excited for their future memories there!
If you need assistance finding a place you can grow into and create memories in, hit me up! I'd love to help you and yours!
12 1035 April, 2019
Throw back from last night’s festivities. Had an amazing time and connected with amazing real estate professionals at the @nahrepbrooklyn event. Looking forward to growing my network and learning more from this organization. Thanks @cynthiam_remaxedgeny for the invite ❤️😊.
. #repost via @nahrepbrooklyn
6 601 August, 2019
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram