THINGS NOT TO TELL OR ASK A TRANS PERSON "do you have a penis or a vagina?"
- your obsession with genitals is fucking creepy and also it's none of your business unless you're a doctor or someone i'm gonna have sex with (which is unlikely if that's the first thing you think of when you hear i'm trans)
"have you had The Surgery™?"
- what surgery are you talking about? there are so many. also what makes you think you're entitled to our medical history?
"how do you have sex?"
- again, have you heard of privacy?
"but your ___ is still so masculine/feminine!"
- congrats, you either just caused someone dysphoria or projected your cisnormative expectations into them. maybe they don't even care?!
"i couldn't even tell you're trans!"
- and i (unfortunately) couldn't tell you're an arsehole. you can't see gender by looking at someone.
"you're so beautiful for a trans person!"
- yeah, stop implying that being trans makes you inherently unattractive. we're fucking hot. #transisbeautiful
"god has made you male/female and he doesn't make mistakes."
- i don't believe in god but even if there's one, they made us trans.
"don't call me cis."/"cis is a slur."
- cis is only a slur if you hate trans people and don't want us to ever be normalised, we won't use "normal" instead of "cis" because trans people are just as normal. "cis" is as much of a slur as white, straight or male.
"how did your family react?"
- oh fuck you, that's none of your business and you will never be entitled to our family history and possible trauma.
Oh yeah, hey I’m blonde now. 👋🏼🙎🏼♂️
Depression has been back and stronger than ever this week but I’m trying my best to get through it brothas. Not sure exactly what to do about it. It’s not like I can just wake up one morning and shake it off so I’ve just been dealing with my demons. The past few days have been hella rough but when I wake in the morning it’s not as bad but by the end of the day I’m crawling..😕 but I’ll figure it out, I always do. ——————————————————— #androgynous#lgbtq#nonbinary#genderqueer#ftm#change#depression#anxiety#struggle#motivation#rough#gainesvillefl
Tamaulipas, no el estado, sino aquella calle que se convirtió en parte de mis mejores historias en esta increíble ciudad @cdmx , @condesacdmx, real, eres mi Ciudad Invisible 😍✨ BTW, hay un libro llamado CIUDADES INVISIBLES de Italo Calvino se los recomiendo y entenderán por qué hago esta referencia.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFFREE STAR! 💘👑 he’s 34 today i cannot fucking function. oh my god. through all the bad times he went through, he still keeps smiling, which is why the posts here are all smiles :). i’m genuinely in tears i’m so proud of him. so much has happened in his career and i really hope he’s happy all day. i honestly have no words. i’m just so happy today. i just wanna give jeffree the biggest hug in the world, but ig i’ll rely on nate to do that lol. i jus wanna tell him how much he means to me and how much i hope he’s happy bc out of all days, today is the one day where jeffree deserves to have nothing but love. i love him so much, i wanna give him a gift and a huge hug. happy birthday baby. i love you @jeffreestar. you are the love to my cobain.
@papermagazine “DapperQ's Inclusive Show Was a Queer Fashion Hype Fest.” ⠀
@billboard “. DapperQ, a digital queer style magazine, used its preeminent voice in queer fashion and beauty to kick off the festivities with their 6th annual NYFW showcase at the Brooklyn Museum on Thursday, September 5. Produced with the company's creative director Anita Dolce Vita, DapperQ's show featured some of the most influential up-and-coming designers, models and stylists -- like Travis Oestreich, Stuzo Clothing and TomboyX, the official sponsor for the event.” ⠀
@litalie of @apnews “One model used a wheelchair and another a single crutch. Professional trans models strutted and camped alongside YouTube and Instagram influencers. Zach Barack, the openly trans actor who appeared in the recent blockbuster ‘Spider-Man: Far from Home,’ was among the walkers.” ⠀
Drumroll: Thursday, September 10, 2020 - see you all at Brooklyn Museum!
Woke up with a weird feeling this morning, just not my day today I guess 🤷🏻♀️ It‘s okay to have „bad“ days! The sooner you’ll admit it, the sooner you’ll feel better✌🏼 PS: wearing cool designer clothes also don’t help with that matter haha #itsokaynottobeokay#mentalhealthawareness
The most awaited picture serious. Serving you my version of Androgyny. I am not a big fan of typical formal dressing and suits from the men's section are a big NO-NO for me. So, I always play around with different kinda interesting silhouettes and play around to create an interesting Formal look. What do you guys think about this look?