The definition of “why not have both”: WALNUT CHOCOLATE CHIP SWIRL BANANA BREAD
What you need:
2-3 ripe bananas
1/4 C maple syrup
Pinch of salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 C almond flour
1/4 cup cacao powder
Chocolate chips (I used a mix of semi sweet & dark)
How it’s done:
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mash ripe bananas
3. Mix together banana, eggs, vanilla, and maple syrup
4. Add baking soda, salt, almond flour
5. Spilt batter in half
6. In one bowl add cacao powder and incorporate
7. Fold in chocolate chips & walnuts to both batter
8. Spray a loaf pan. For your first layer using a 1/3 C as a scooper create a checker board with the batters in the loaf pan switching from the plain & chocolate. Then for the second layer create a checker board again but place the inverse of batter on top (ex- if on the first layer it is the plain batter on the second layer put chocolate on top)
9. Swirl with a butter knife.
10. Optional top with a more chocolate chips and walnuts.
11. Bake for 45-50 min
GLUTEN FREE/ DAIRY FREE / PALEO / GRAIN FREE
11 5239 minutes ago
Did you know the @A2ArtCenter offers online art classes for all ages and skill levels? A2AC also provides art resources for families, online educational programs, and now Artbox: Summer Camp Edition, a creative art experience for kids! 🎨
Find a full list of Ann Arbor Art Center programs at annarborartcenter.org.
7/2/2020 marks the first day of my PM&R residency. My Program Director took a moment to give us an update and introduction. During this, she made 2 profound statements. First, she stressed that excellence comes in many forms. By doing so, she challenged us to find the things that we were passionate about and to pursue them wholeheartedly. Secondly, she looked at each of us and said, “I can say with 100% certainty that each of you belong here. I do not want you to doubt that.”
@umichpmr has a way of making you feel at home. I’m looking forward to what’s to come!
64 1,0902 July, 2020
For kayaking, canoeing, fishing on a fly, and other freshwater pursuits, the Huron River Water Trail is a Michigan treasure worth exploring! 🛶
Blog link in bio! ⤴️
The gorgeous Hayat was my first ‘21 senior session this year & let me tell you... it was absolutely nothing short of perfection!! Thank you @hayat_nachar for helping me start class of ‘21 sessions off with a bang 🧨
With that being said— Class of ‘21, IT’S FINALLY YOUR TURN, let’s do this dang thang!!! 📸