Shredded chicken mixed with mayonnaise , ground pepper, dill weed, celery seed. Himalayan salt, onion powder, and garlic powder and placed on top of dill pickle slices with sprinkles of pecans. Delicious 😋
Deep Fried Calamari Steak with my seafood dipping sauce. Not much work needed to be done to this beauty. Just stick the breadcrumbs (I’m using Japanese breadcrumbs) to the steak and deep fry for a couple of minutes or until that perfect golden crunch. It also goes great with ponzu sauce or sweet chili sauce.
We are still your best connect for your confectionery services. We can make anything and anything I mean.
For your cakes, small chops, fruits etc
Contact us for your cakes, catering functions and all other confectioneries, let's whao you with our catering awesomeness. We are your No.1 🔌 located @18 Oluyombo street,Ikosi ketu, Lagos.
Call 08030624567 for orders 👍👍 Kindly follow our sister page @delicaciesbymeeday
Delícias do final de semana😋.
Sábado a noite teve essa tábua de petisquinhos que preparei para receber os amigos em casa, acompanhada de bons papos, boas risadas e algumas trapalhadas🤐🤐🤐😂 tem coisa melhor?
O molhinho ali do potinho é tzatziki, esse eu comprei, mas ja fiz aqui e coloquei a receitinha, super simples, iogurte grego natural, pepino japonês ralado (coloca sal e deixa uns 15 min na peneira para escorrer a água) e temperos (sal, pimenta do reino, limão siciliano), mistura tudo e ta pronta, serve acompanhado do pãozinho sírio😋😋😋
TAKOYAKI!! This scrumptious Japanese street snack is made with a flour batter and filled with a piece of octopus. They are super fluffy and creamy. The squeeze of kewpie mayo ties the whole thing together! The order comes with 4 pieces, great for sharing and for sure to be gone within minutes. Takopa has bar seating so you can see the action of making these flavorful morsels too! They also have a great happy hour menu, super affordable and will not disappoint.
WARNING: They are STEAMING HOT!! I burnt my the roof of my mouth because I could not wait lol
1 143 hours ago
H U M M U S. With pistachio dukkah
We made it for a party and it was definitely a fan favorite. Simple, beautiful and delicious!
Checkout the recipe from @tailornashville in the new @bonappetitmag
Start the day with one of these crescent ham rolls. I promise you’ll want more than one 😉. They are great for breakfast or as an appetizer.
For the recipe just go to our website (link in profile) and search “crescent ham rolls.” #thesouthernladycooks
Witajcie kochani😘😘 . Niedziela zapowiada się że będzie piękna i słoneczna☀ . Obiadek już się szykuje😊 a tymczasem mała przekąska😍 ......panierowane pieczarki z moim ulubionym sosem czosnkowym😍👍.
Życzę Wam udanej i pięknej niedzieli spędzonej w gronie rodziny i przyjaciół😘😘
270 g sera feta
2-3 duże ząbki czosnku
4 łyżki jogurtu greckiego
2 łyżki majonezu kieleckiego
1 łyżeczkę cukru
Czosnek przeciskamy przez wyciskarkę do czosnku. Wszystkie składniki ze sobą łączymy i za pomocą blendera miksujemy.wychodzi pyszny puszysty sos czosnkowy.
another rainy day so we are just hanging today over here ☕️👶🏼- sharing with you these spicy brown mustard maple acorn squash rings! I’ve made these a bunch before over the holidays & i know it’s only October but already thinking about them now 😍 here’s what i did: .
2 medium size acorn squash
1/4 heaping cup of spicy brown mustard
1/4 cup pistachios (or any nut/seed of choice)
1/4 cup cranberries
2 cups spinach
1.5 quarts brussels sprouts
sea salt to taste
pepper to taste
2 tbsp. maple syrup (optional)
10 sprigs of thyme
Directions: -set oven to 400 degrees + line baking sheet parchment paper
2. Carefully cut the acorn squash into rings. I tried to cut them as evenly as possible, but it might be difficult and found that at the end it didn't matter, they still all cooked evenly through.
3. Place the acorn rings on the baking sheet with a little bit of olive oil and cook for 15 minutes on one side. Flip, then continue cooking for about 10 minutes. Check, if they need more time, continue to cook until golden brown in color and soft. It will most likely be a total of 30 minutes.
4. While the acorn rings are cooking: Prepare the stuffing. In your cast iron pan or large skillet; on medium heat; add the chopped brussels sprouts with about 2 tbsp of olive oil. Cook until tender and they start to brown. After about 10 minutes, add the spicy brown mustard, sea salt, pepper, and any other spices of choice. Mix and continue to cook for another 5-8 minutes.
5. In the same pan, add the nuts/seeds, cranberries, and the spinach. Cook until the spinach becomes soft; just a few minutes.
Now, the acorn squash rings should be done. Take them out and begin to stuff them with the mixing above. Each ring will fit about 2 heaping spoonfuls. I then placed mine back in the oven for about 5 minutes, but that isn't necessary.
6. Drizzle with maple syrup and fresh thyme leaves.
Serve immediately. To re-heat simply put back in the oven under broiler for a few minutes or at 400 degrees until warm (10 minutes)