Each table was carefully curated by my couple. 🙌🏽They collected different items from various places to create an eclectic and unique look. ✨As I mentioned in my previous post their main theme was Travel with some @disney flair. Every table represented a different country. 🌎 It was like a piece of art, you really had to get close to appreciate every table!😍 I remember figuring out the colors for the backdrop being a challenge 🙈since each table was so different in style. I had them send me pictures of all the pieces that they had collected and planned to use.✨We finally found this color palette for the backdrop that really worked to help tie all the elements together. 😊At the end we witnessed a “tale as old as time”. ❤️Hope you guys enjoy the background story of this lovey wedding. 💍We care about making sure your event is a reflection of you and figuring out solutions to bring you an unforgettable event. 🥳Let us know below if you want to hear more background stories 📖. Did you find this interesting? Comment below👇🏽
A sweet mentor of mine shared this acronym with me the other day when I told her about my lack of clear direction for my future, and the anxiety that has come with it. I’ve been thinking about it ever since. What a gift it is to have no idea what exactly the future holds. What if instead of fearing the unknown, we welcome it with open arms and celebrate the present as we excitedly watch life unfold in front of us. Ever since reframing fear in this way I have felt a shift in my mindset. We have no idea the magical things to come ◡̈ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Song: Avalon by SadGirl 🌼
Half of me wants to caption this with an inspirational travel quote, and the other half of me wants to word vomit all the jumbling thoughts I have about this morning at Lago Di Braies 🏔 I’m gonna go with the latter:
1. If you want these epic reflections, get here at sunrise! 6:30am is pure gold for photos 🌞
2. Don’t expect to be the only ones there this early. You’ll see at least 10-30 photographers perched on the hill waiting for that perfect shot!
3. The boat house is private property and you can’t get on before 9am unless you A.) want to get screamed at and kicked off by the owner, or B.) pay €150. I did neither, but it was entertaining to watch 🤷♀️
4. Even if you go in summer, mornings are COLD. I was burrito-wrapped in this fluffy blanket all morning ❄️
5. There are lots of legends surrounding Lago Di Braies. One says that it was once home to an underground realm of elves and dwarves. I believe it!
6. You can actually walk around the whole lake. It’ll take you around 1.5 hours in total.
7. Between June & September you can also hire these little wooden boats to row across the lake - it costs €18 for a half hour, so a bit steep but I’ve heard it’s worth it.
Viagens de carro + café + boa música: é tudo o que eu quero para esse verão ❤️
68 2,1248 hours ago
📸 Rome, Italy.
No vas a gustar a todos en este mundo, y no todo el mundo va a apoyarte y animarte a alcanzar tus metas. Habrá gente que crea que estás locx, que no sabes qué haces, te dirán que estás perdidx, que bajes a la tierra. Siempre habrá gente que critique tus logros y se ría de tus fracasos. Pero si tienes a alguien a tu lado que confíe en tí y te empuje a conseguir tus objetivos, puedes estar agradecidx. Porque aunque al final todo recae en ti mismx, tener a esa persona contigo, dándote fuerzas, hace de los momentos malos, un poco menos malos💛
13pm en una calle cualquiera de Roma, íbamos en busca de un restaurante para comer y nos encontramos con este cinquecento... Imposible resistirse🙈
🇬🇧 You will not liked by everyone in this world, and not everyone will support you and encourage you to reach your goals. There will be people who believe that you are crazy, who don't know what you are doing, will tell you that you are lost, that you go down to the real world. There will always be people who criticize your achievements and laugh at your failures. But if you have someone by your side who trusts you and pushes you to achieve your goals, you can be grateful. Because although in the end everything falls to you, having that person with you, giving you strength, makes the bad moments a little less bad💛