UWS 5yo anniversary line up 17/9. Bring a bottle bottled 2014. The funny thing is that two of us brought the Lagavulin DE -14. The interesting thing is that noone could tell it was the same whisky! They were actually rather different. The first one "dirtier" more of ash and rubber in the nose and palate..., and the second one more like you'd expect it to be with tar and peat.
The winner of the evening was the port matured Longrow. With the second Lagavulin DE in second place. The first DE didn't get a single vote. Now isn't that rather qurious or even odd?! #UWS#Anniversary#5yo#Anno2014#Bottled2014#Lagavulin#Curious#Odd#Arran#Craigellachie#Longrow#Tasting#LineUp
1: A sight or prospect, typically of an attractive nature eg scenery, that can be seen from a particular place.
2: Opinion or belief held by an individual.
3: To watch.
10 sights I have had the pleasure of viewing.
* I love forests- I hate bugs- but I love the trees. Standing proud. Magical.
* I love airplanes and staring out the window at the clouds wondering.
* My great great grans little cottage in Jura. Tucked in the bay. Beautiful views.
* London. From the Shard.
* New York New York! From my hotel room & then the Empire State Building at night. ❤️ I’d live there.
* A pretty beach in Spain. Love the winding path.
* Irvine beach with my pups. Sunny days.
* The hills of Arran covered in snow.
* My view this morning. Rain. Tree tops changing colour. One of the few benefits of living in a flat.