Sorry every time I tried to upload this drawing, it came out looking very yellow and dull.
But here is it. Inktober day 19 parakeet birds.
What's your favorite one? As much as I like baby blue and white ones, the mango babies take spot in my heart.
Happy Weekend friends!!! Have you seen our awesome new art set from @coolbankstore? If you haven't you can find check it out on YouTube or on IGTV! 🎨COOL BANK Deluxe Art Creativity Set 🎨
Everyone has artistic potential, but in order to make that potential come to life, you need the right tools.
You can get your very own COOL BANK ART SUPPLIES by copying and pasting this link or by searching Cool Bank on www.amazon.com ⬇️
https://www.amazon.com/dp B07LBSXWTR/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_YrDQDbT5ZBCM9 ❤A HUGE THANK YOU to COOL BANK for #gifting us this Professional Art set!! 🎨
Make sure to check them out on AMAZON and on Instagram at @coolbankstore! ⬇️ https://instagram.com/coolbankstore?igshid=bgrtvtkwofgk
@artezaofficial has SERIOUSLY saved my life with these markers!!! They were super generous and sent me both their 36 pack skin tone set and their 120 marker case to try and review. I am SERIOUSLY impressed!
- amazing color selection and variety! - vibrancy of colors is amazing and pretty true to the color labeling on the markers
- the ink didn’t run at ALL on the paper
- i LOVE the carrying case omg
- bullet nib instead of brush tip (but that’s more of a personal preference)
- some colors were more difficult to blend - some colors just totally disappeared of the page when I tried to layer
- some of the markers don’t interact well
Overall I thought they were great markers and I’m definitely going to continue using them. They’re much cheaper than other well known alcohol-based marker brands and I honestly think you’re getting MORE than what you’re paying for (they round out to about $1.50 per marker). •
Reference photo from pinterest. Also i’m not getting any money or anything, but i did get these for free from arteza! •
Ref from pinterest