Ingredients & Step by Step Recipe on IGTV
Cuisine - Chinese
1. To a bowl add: 1 cup sriracha mayonnaise, 1/2 cup water, 3 tsp paprika, 2 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp salt and 1 heaped tsp red chilli powder.
2. Mix well, then add 750g chicken and coat in the marinade. Cover with cling film and leave to marinate for a few hours/overnight.
3. Mix together 1 finely sliced red onion, 2 tsp white vinegar and 2 tsp granulated sugar. Set aside.
4. Mix 1/2 cup sriracha with 3/4 cup mayonnaise and set aside.
5. Add 3 cups plain flour to your chicken and mix well making sure to completely coat each chicken piece with the flour (this is extremely important - if the pieces are not coated properly the batter will come off the chicken when frying).
6. In a deep pan, heat a generous amount of oil to fry your chicken in.
7. Making sure your chicken is evenly coated in the flour, carefully place each piece one by one into the oil and fry until golden brown.
8. Remove from oil and place onto tissue to remove excess oil.
9. Repeat process until all of the chicken has been fried.
10. Once all of the chicken has been fried assemble your bao buns.
11. Open your bun and spread a tsp of your sriracha/mayo sauce onto the inside of the bun.
12. Place your chicken on top of the sauce.
13. Spoon another tsp of sriracha/mayo on top of the chicken.
14. Garnish with spring onions and the red onion slices.
15. Bon Appetit!!
We can’t wait for the next Let’s Cook Raw... Together! when we make raw vegan Cauliflower Sushi Rolls with our guest chef Lissa Maris @rawfoodromance! Register at www.LetsCookRaw.com to join our LIVE show on Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 12PM EST
🥢 Spicy Kohlrabi salad.凉拌三丝
I just love kohlrabi.. they are so fresh, full of nutrition and super crunchy. They are good for sauté, pickle, salad...you name it.
In a hot summer day if you don't have much appetite then you got have to try it.
- Shredded kohlrabi, carrots, cucumbers
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp chili oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 pinch of salt and Sichuan peppercorns
- 1 minced scallions
- 1 Thai chili
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
Okay guys !! Let's do this !!🥙
Ever since I travelled through Thailand (classic got yah), Tom Yum soup has been a firm favourite. To be able to use ingredients fresh from the garden made it even better!
Inspired by a recipe from the lovely @veganbymay , this was served with a crunchy Asian slaw, sticky soy and ginger chicken thigh (crispy soy ginger tofu for the veggies) and a healthy topping of coriander 💛
#whatsfordinner This is one of my all-time favourites: Ban Xeo - Vietnamese Sizzling Crepes! Everytime I have this, it brings me good memories of Vietnam and makes me really appreciate food overall. Served with lettuce to wrap the Ban Xeo and Nuoc Mam (Vietnamese Dipping Fish Sauce).
Fillings: (Whatever you like!) I love to have them with prawns, pork belly slices, spring onions and bean sprouts #simple . For the actual pancake, it is just rice flour with water, and turmeric powder for colour.
••• 𝑲𝑨𝑹𝑯𝑰 𝑷𝑨𝑲𝑶𝑹𝑨 •••
I remember, whenever there was an abundance of yogurt at home Ammi always utilized it by making 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢 because it's loved by everyone be its plain or with pakoras. Ammi cooks it for 4-5 hours for better texture and that particular creamy 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐢 taste. It is the second time I made 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢 in my life and it turned out just like Ammi's (so proud of myslef) 🙈🙈
Considering the cooking time and end-result of this dish, I don't cook it quite often, as the chances of 2 people eating the same dish for days are quite less. Agree??? 👻
Wesee thank-fully neither I nor my Mr. mind eating the same dish even for 3 days (𝓐𝓵𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓱), as we both have this approach of thinking that as long as we have food to be served on the table we should be thankful 🥰
Let's jump right into the recipe part, swipe right to have more beautiful views of this karhii and the 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐞 ➡️➡️➡️
19 273 hours ago
Is there anything more satisfying than a giant bowl of noods? 🍜
These coconut noodles with roast belly pork was such a quick and easy dish to make.
✨I seasoned strips of belly pork with five spice and toasted for an hour on 180c ( turning half way through)
✨For the noodles I fried peppers, mushrooms and water chestnuts in sesame oil then added nang goreng paste and then a tin of coconut cream.
✨Add boiled noodles and cover in the sauce. Simple and delicious 😋
R A M E N 🍜
Evening everyone, hope you have all had a great Tuesday ✨
New recipe for tea tonight.
I love a Chilli Ramen from Wagas so when I saw this recipe posted on @eat.like.a.foodie Insta I had to try it myself.
Peanut and chilli ramen 🤩
The recipe I followed used tofu but I used chicken instead and chicken stock instead of veg stock. I also added sugar snap peas too.
The recipe is on @eat.like.a.foodie insta page. I will tag the recipe on my story too 👀.
Chicken breasts I used are from my monthly @musclefooduk order. You can get £5 off your orders with code: FRENCH
Crispy salt and pepper pork chop and hand pulled noodles @dintaifunguk 😍🤯
You knowww that queue is worth the wait, even in these times. Ordering a pork chop is not something you’ll see me doing anywhere else. At DTF, it’s done differently: fried, sliced and placed on top of a beautiful bed of hand pulled noodles. There’s a subtle crunch on the outside and the juices collect under the noodles. The concoction forming underneath has so many flavours bouncing around - you have the salt and pepper pork juices getting friendly with the soy, spring onion and vinegar noodle dressing which is just crazy. This is just as important a dish to order as their Xiao long bao’s. Believe me #NotoriousFoodie 🙅🏽♂️
73 62513 July, 2020
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram