Fresh styles on our sale rack for the weekend ... 🖤
1 49 hours ago
That feeling when you come home from a dinner and you slip into your favourite pants. That’s exactly what I just did with the Jade pants 🙌🏼 Be quick to add these to your wardrobe as we have 3 sizes left in our range! Comment below if you’d like us to restock 👇🏼
3 710 hours ago
One of our favourite patterns is now available in sleeveless summer styles!
‘Sydney Parks’ - the pattern print inspired by our local green space with a complicated past. Industrial brick making, rubbish tip, city fringe wetlands & community hub... surrounded by motorway construction. Now online and in store @designaspace Fitzroy. Made in Sydney.
2 2410 hours ago
Why we make a Natural Lotion with SPF 15? ☀️ 😊
1. Zinc oxide is a natural and the safest ingredient to use in mineral sunscreens. The zinc particles don’t get absorbed, they just sit on your skin and reflect away harmful UV rays. A moisturiser that has a higher rating than SPF 15 will naturally require more zinc oxide - which tends to leave a chalky feel on skin. We found that SPF 15 is a good balance between sufficient coverage for some outdoor activities here and there, without giving you “ghost face”.
2. Products with a higher SPF rating that don’t use zinc, the alternative is to use chemicals like oxybenzone. These chemicals can disrupt hormones and cause allergies. Since we are selling to expecting and breastfeeding mums, this is not an option.
3. During our surveys and research, we found that most people when using a high rating face SPF lotion, don’t apply a sufficient amount due to the greasiness. Hence, even though their cream has a high SPF rating but because of how little they’re using, they aren’t getting that stated protection.
Our Day Cream SPF 15 has a beautiful texture, is not oily and will allow you to apply the correct amount thus giving you a proper coverage of between 2-3 hours 😊 There’s been vast feedback on how great it works as a make-up primer because of its matte finish.
This gorgeous dress is one of my absolute favourites this season! And with the weather in the 30s today and over the weekend, the cool linen is *ideal*.😍 This is the Puglia tank maxi in sand from @thehavenco. I’ve paired it with the Sahara Kalahari wedge from @ebandivelifestyle . (BTW, they are so comfortable!) And if you zoom in, you can spot the Serengeti fringe earring in Olive.
Check out our stories 👆 for some close ups of these beautiful pieces! 💕
Do you love linen as much as I do?
1 5416 hours ago
Last nights details ✨
Felt like we took a quick trip to Europe last night for @vamff’s 2020 Program Launch, but this stunning architecture is Melbourne’s very own. Don’t mind this for a bit of wedding inspo!
✨Giveaway number 2✨
Our second giveaway will see one of our lucky followers winning
- 34689 Linen Shirt in White
- 107202 Miracle Denim in Mid Blue
Don’t miss out on your chance to win! Details on how to enter below.
How to enter:
- Like this picture
- Tag a friend in the comments
- Follow @gordonsmithclothing
- Open to Australian residents only
Forever fun in the sun - For a relaxing day in the sun, the KARAH SHORTS $59 will keep you cool and comfortable. The cool, light-weight fabric paired with the relaxed design is a perfect combo for a fun day in the sun....snap them up online before they’re gone again !⠀
For those of you that know our girl @kbuck_84 - these are her FAVOURITE shorts 💓
Last Sunday's easy maxi skirt and tee outfit for a very hot first day of summer! After church we spent time down the coast with my mum as we helped her cross off more shopping from her list. Even if it was tricky getting a car park space 😂 I'd finished all my Christmas shopping already but it was good just spending time together 💙
Strut your stuff in CASSANDRA 👑. This blazer dress is super flattering, enveloping your curves and showing off those gorgeous pins. Shop the look. www.ezrra.com.au
6 225 December, 2019
I don’t want this feeling to go away ❤️ Friends if you plan on visiting Sydney, be sure to visit #TheGroundsOfAlexandria 🌺 it felt like I was walking through heaven. Save this post for future reference 💋
What a spectacular event! ❤️
Congratulations @graemelewsey and team on an outstanding @vamff launch event at Government House. We were honoured to attend the launch of Melbourne’s most exciting Fashion Festival and we cannot wait for March 2020!
We are excited to announce our proud participation in the VAMFF Ideas Program and will share the details with our community tomorrow! Stay tuned! #vamff#melbfashfest#melbfashion#ausfashion :
🔥 My Red Dress @juliegoodwincouture xx 🙏🏻
🔥 Mani’s Suit @rosepanza xx 🙏🏻
🔥HMU @makingpretty xx🙏🏻
Need uniforms? Got an event coming up?
✔️Great prices on blank garments, headwear and accessories, ready to customise!
✔️ High quality screen prints
✔️ Super fast turnarounds
✔️ Competitive prices
✔️ Same day reply to your emails!
Email us today for pricing and info on all our products and services: email@example.com (don't forget the au on the end) 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
1 105 December, 2019
We’re about to head off to 🇲🇽 Mexico soon and I’ve come down with a cold. 👏🏼 love that for me👏🏼⠀
✨on a side note: love this pic that @sbk.creative captured. If ya need content for your socials, go check her out👆🏽and get your bomb ass pics ready for 2020⭐️
Have you got your Christmas outfit sorted?🎄
There's nothing quite like looking lit AF to stand around your Nanna's lounge room all day long is there?
I vote Tule & Glitter for the occasion, naturally 😉
1 455 December, 2019
Exciting news for our followers in Barossa Valley!
This is the first gender neutral skincare range I’ve come across. Sounds a bit weird but with its 100% organic ingredients its started evening out my skin tone and smoothing within a week. The hydrating moisturiser is heaven to oily and dry skin types! 💓
PS these are 100% unsmoothed pics if my skin for evidence
Absolutely loving Motorola’s new moto g8 plus' 48 MP camera! Right now, Motorola is running a Christmas giveaway campaign where they’ll be gifting one lucky fan and a friend of their tagging, the new moto g8 plus AND the new motorola one macro! All you have to do is:
1. Follow @motorola_au on Instagram.
2. Tag a friend below who you’d gift the 2nd free phone to for Christmas.
3. Tell me in 25 words or less why you and your friend deserve to win.