I have a little Feijoa tree in my garden, every late autumn 🍂 I get lovely sweet Feifoas .. this is my tree I think was a bit “confused” with the wether being -cold hot hot cold really not typical autumn..I got really small fruits 🍈 but still decided to use them and make an apple Feijoa crumble and guess what ? It was delicious..🥰 and it’s smelt divine 😀 thanks to one of my lovely Papanui high students who gave me this idea we had an amazing desert ❤️ #Feijoa#crumble#applecrumble#yummy#autumn#winter#cream#s#cooking#baking#desserts#food#foodporn#coldnights#love
Idly with kurma
Make a paste of onion, tomato, cashew, cumin seed, ginger and garlic
Heat the oil in kadai , add mustard , curry leaves, hing, and the ground paste, sauté till the raw smell goes off, add chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala .
now add chopped and cleaned ( add the gobi in boiling water with turmeric for a min and drain off the water ) gobi and let it cook. I have used the frozen peas so no need to pressure cook before you can add in just 5 min before you turn of the stove
Taddaaa kurma ready .
It goes well with idly , dosa and rotis
Emboldened by the success of the Sundried Tomato Feta Bread, I decided to adapt it and make a Cinnamon Raisin bread. It worked.
Same recipe for the bread (check my previous post on the sundried tomato feta bread). Just make a few changes to the ingredients.
1) 4 tbsp ground cinnamon instead of the 2 tbsp rosemary.
2) For the filling, spread butter generously instead of the tomato paste. If you are not counting calories, cut tiny blocks of butter to spread on the dough. Sprinkle cinnamon and brown sugar across the rectangular dough sheet before you roll it like a Swiss roll.
3) After baking, glaze w yuzu jam for a refreshing twist.
Cara membuat :
1. Panaskan kukusan.
2. Ayak dan campur tepung beras, gula halus, coklat bubuk, baking powder. aduk rata.
3. Tuang susu cair, aduk sekitar 1 menit.
4. Masukkan ddc leleh, aduk sampai rata.
5. Tuang ke cetakan, isi 3/4 penuh.
6. Kukus dengan api besar selama 15 menit.
Rulltårta med jordgubbar 🍓
Ingredienser: • 3 dl vetemjöl • 2 dl socker • 2 tsk bakpulver • 2 tsk vaniljsocker • 3 msk kakao • 50g mjölkfrittsmör
2 dl sojamjölk
Fyllning: • Jordgubbar • Färdig jordgubbssylt • Vegogrädde
1. Blanda alla torra ingredienserna i en skål. Smält smöret och ha i tillsammans med mjölken.
2. Lägg bakplåtspapper på långpanna och bred ut smeten i formen.
3. Grädda på 250°c i ca 5 minuter, tills den fått lite färg.
4. Häll strösocker på ett annat bakplåtspapper och vänd kakan upp och ner på det. Dra loss bakplåtspappet ev med hjälp av att pensla på lite kallt vatten.
5. Låt kakan svanlna.
Mixa sedan några färska jordgubbar med lite färdig sylt och bre på. Rulla ihop kakan försiktigt.
6. Spritsa på lite grädde, ha på några jordgubbar och ev riven choklad.
Made 92 year-old Muriel Halsted’s legendary CWA lemonade scones, but mistakenly reached for the plain flour rather than the self-raising ... I think this is what Americans call “biscuits” ... 🤦♀️👎 #baking#fail
As most of you know, I was meant to travel extensively this year.
Now with time on my hands and an eagerness to get back into the kitchen and bake I thought what better way of spreading some joy than with beautiful home baking boxed and delivered to your door.
I have a little way to go yet with planning, so will let you all know as soon as I am up and running.
I can’t wait to bake for you all.
. #baking #bakingdelivery #instafood #homebaking #food #bakingbox #aucklandeats
I'm on a baking spree. Some chocolate & walnut banana bread for breakfast and dessert. Home smells so delicious.🌺
1 413 minutes ago
𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞.... swipe for directions.
This cake will fully satisfy you because you can eat it 𝐀𝐋𝐋! It’s moist and naturally sweet but you can add some stevia to make it sweeter. We enjoy it as breakfast or sometimes with ☕️
Let us know how you liked it or save the recipe for later.
1¾ cup all-purpose flour
1½ tsp baking powder
¾ tsp baking soda
1¼ sticks butter (softened)
¾ cup sugar
3 large eggs
½ cup milk
Juice from 1 orange
Zest from 1 orange
1/2 cup powdered sugar
Juice from 1/2 an orange
Grease bundt pan and Preheat oven to 350°F
Sift all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda into a medium sized bowl.
Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time until combined.
Add the flour mixture, milk, and orange juice. Beat on low speed until combined.
Fold in orange zest.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake for 35-40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove and top with icing and fresh orange slices.
I’m so excited about these Brownie Cookies 💜 My husband said they were one of the best things I’ve ever made 😱 They’re fudgy, chewy and oh-so-chocolatey! I’ll be sharing the recipe with you next week - stay tuned Xx #cookies
I made these INCREDIBLE vegan sweet potato brownies yesterday using @cheryltelfer recipe!
first time trying sweet p brownies and o m g. the texture is insane! They are so fudgy and rich, and you cannot taste the sweet potato at all! this recipe is super simple and you most likely have all the ingredients in your pantry right now! I added a PB drizzle on top and some chocolate chips as well.
head to @cheryltelfer profile for the recipe! It’s on her IGTV :) give her page some love she has amazing recipes and a stunning feed 🤍
107 91715 hours ago
Recipe : Vegan Gluten Free Blueberry and Lemon Tart :). New recipes will come tomorrow !
Lots of love :) 💓💗 Ingredients :
BASE (CRUST) :
* 110 gr de Flocons d'Avoine (1Cup Oats)
* 110 gr de Poudre d'Amande (1 Cup Almond Meal)
* 2 càs de Sirop d'Agave (2 tbsp Agave Syrup)
* 3 càc de Beurre Végétal (3 tsp Vegan Butter)
* 1 càs de Lait Végétal (1 tbsp Plant Based Milk)
GARNITURE (FILLING) :
* 230 gr de Myrtilles (230 gr Blueberry)
* 1 càs de Fécule de Maïs (1 tbsp Cornstarch)
* 1 càc Jus de Citron (1 tsp Lemon Juice)
* 1 càc de Zeste de Citron (1 tsp Lemon Zest)
* 2 càs de Sucre (2 tbsp Sugar)
* 30 gr de Poudre d'Amande (2 tbsp Almond Meal)
* 50 gr de Farine de Riz (3 tbsp Rice Flour)
* 1 càs de Sucre (1 tbsp Sugar)
* 3 càs d'Huile de Coco (3 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil)