Assetz in collaboration with the Color factory brings you an art contest! Head down to Assetz Earth & Essence on November 17th and let your children express the artist within. Participate and stand a chance to win exciting goodies. A day of food, fun, and laughter. You don’t want to miss it! Click on the link to register. (Link in bio)
For any queries, call 91 080 41600.
Click here to view the rules & regulations-
1. The contest is open to children from LKG to 7th grade, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2. A4 drawing sheets will be provided by the event coordinator for the contestants to draw on.
3. The contest is split into 3 groups - -LKG to 1st grade -2nd grade to 4th grade -5th grade to 7th grade
4. The theme for each group is mentioned below-
LKG - 1st grade: My dream home, my dear Earth.
2nd - 4th grade: Every drop counts. Water conservation is the need of the hour.
5th - 7th grade: Global warming. The crisis of the hour.
5. No art supplies will be provided by the event coordinator Contestants must bring their art supplies/any required material to draw with/on.
6. Any of the following mediums can be used -
Color pencils, watercolors, acrylics, oil pastels.
7. Time allocated- 1.5 hours per group.
8. Contestants will be judged based on - - Interpretation of the theme - Creativity and originality - Drawing skills
9. Winners will receive exciting prizes. The remaining contestants will receive participation certificates.
10. Entries will be considered only with prior registration.
We have gift hampers available on behalf of Diwali..go ahead and select your choice of combo and enjoy the festival of joy,Diwali.
.we make them fresh. No stock.. so order on prior basis before 25th to relish our delicacies...
Quality is our hope and taste is our motto..
Customisation available.. We are having a give away contest.. to join and win
#India you’re not too far away!! ⠀
(Wish I could say the same about the distance 🤭😅)⠀
Even though I haven’t been gone long, I do miss the weather, the nice people, and the stunningly beautiful spaces you find yourself surrounded by while in #Bengaluru ⠀
Have you ever been before? Tell me, what are some things you like to do while you’re there? I’m headed back for #GHCI19 ! 👏🏽🎉 It's our 10th anniversary! Can't wait to see over 6000 tech women there!
A place where I can spend hours trying to figure out the stories... stories of what goes behind taking me safely from one place to another.. the linesmen, the cleaners, the food service guys, the driver and signal men and many untold heroes.
my journey is just the end scene... the real story starts with them, their families, their sacrifices, and a zeal to get the best out of a ‘not-so-great’ working condition .
State Lawn Tennis Association, Vishveswariah Technological Museum, Government Museum and UB City complex in one frame – Bangalore landmarks
visit his/her gallery and admire their work. →→Stay tuned! Don't forget to turn on post notifications.
Please follow if u like our work thank you ✌️ .