Selamat pagi.... Selalu sebarkan aura positive dimanapun kamu berada.. Bila dirumah ad yang membuatmu kesal, ..
Jangan bagi kekesalanmu pada teman kerjamu..
Karena temanmu tidak butuh raut muka mendungmu.. Juga bila masalah dan keletihanmu dikantor membebanimu..
Jangan bawa semua ke rumah saat pulang..
Karena keluargamu menantikan senyum terbaikmu.. Just spread your positive energy to the world.. Selamat beraktivitas ya... #healthylifestyle#myhealthyjourney#bepositive
0 214 minutes ago
So you've got a big, scary, 💩 your pants goal?
And......that's it so far 😳
Setting the goal is only the first step
Now you have to work backwards
Break that shit down into smaller goals
And then break those down into smaller goals
Keep breaking it down until you have Daily Action Steps
Lemme show you:
Helping 100 women change their financial lives in 2020 ⬇️
Every day I connect with new women + talk about their goals to see how I can support them
So what's your big, scary, 💩 your pants goal for 2020?
3 415 minutes ago
Shall we start the week with a positive mind and grateful heart? ❤️ Churning up a surprise tomorrow, stay tuned... .
🇧🇷 Vamos começar a semana com a mente/atitude positivas e o coração agradecido? ❤️ Supresa amanhã meus amores...
There was something I heard about how it’s hard for introverts to share. I could agree with that on so many levels. Because I’ve lived that and in small small way I still do.
For so long I hid a lot and growing up sharing things such as my favorite show didn’t happen much. It was something special that I kept locked up inside. At the time it felt right.
Doing what I do that isn’t always an option. For one I’m a adult who collects My Little Ponies, like the one pictures. They bring so much to my room. This one is named Rarity.
Took me four long years to be able to share more and get out from behind the camera. Wasn’t easy, the growth in books helped me along the way. And here I am sharing a bit of my bookshelf with you and some of my favorites. 💜
As we are almost at the end of yet another year, I think it’s important to find time to self-reflect. Think about things you dreamed of doing, wanted to concur, but didn’t, how you treated people, how people treated you, the energy you put out into the universe, etc. Now, instead of making some bogus New Years resolution, make a goal sheet, create a vision, find a purpose; take action at achieving those things with each new day, put positive vibes into the universes vibration, and don’t forget to smile. Life if worth living, and if you aren’t living your dying. 📸 @stewarts__photography
1 301 hour ago
Sudah punya nama tinggal bentuknya...sekarang bermimpi, lanjutkan usaha, besok berserah diri.... Biarkan tangan tuhan bekerja dengan caranya, nikmati setiap prosessnya... "sebaik-baiknya rencana manusia, rencana tuhan yang paling sempurna"
Life/Nutrition lessons from a cupcake 🤪
Ok, so we may not be getting THAAAT deep, but as I was whipping up these Chocolate Peanut Butter cupcakes for my mom’s birthday dinner tonight, I had a couple of thoughts I wanted to share:⠀⠀⠀
1. My food isn’t always pretty, or even good (I try recipes that are flops too)! PLEASE remember that what you see on social media is often the highlight reel, so stop allowing you not being a “good cook” to be your excuse for not making better nutrition choices!
2. You can enjoy treats, yep even carbs, without ruining your progress!
3. Piggy Backing off of that 👆🏼, if you are WANTING to stay “MORE” on track, find a treat that is a HEALTHIER option! I found these cupcakes on our meal plan’s cooking show, and although it is definitely still a TREAT, I was able to plan out the rest of my meals for the day so that I could enjoy this WHILE still staying within my meal plan!
4. Piggy Backing off of that 👆🏼 again, if you are NOT wanting to stay on track, HAVE THE FRICKEN MEAL/DRINKS/ect, but eat on plan the rest of the day, drink your water, and get RIGHT back on track after! You guys, to maintain this lifestyle, you have to LIVE! You can NOT restrict yourself completely, forever, and expect to never fall off.
5. Just because something is HEALTHIER, doesn’t mean it has to be boring or tasteless.
6. Peanut butter and chocolate NEVER will ALWAYS be my love language 💕
This quote speaks to something that is easier said than done....but I truly believe attitude dictates more of our overall happiness and success in life than we can comprehend. Choose to be happy today!! ☀️ 💕 #lighttheworld
14 9988 December, 2019
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram