9 signs that show you’re surf addicted:
(1) You’re in love with the smell of neoprene.
(2) You’re constantly looking for options to escape somewhere for a short surf.
(3) You’re checking swell forecasts 24/7 even if you can’t be there.
(4) You stopped traveling to places where there’s no surf.
(5) You’ll never understand those friends who go to the beach just to get tanned (and you’re secretly always thinking how damn lame it is… no offence guys, love y’all 😅💙).
(6) Your heart is full of pain when you see other surf pics on Insta but are landlocked yourself… 😬
(7) Who needs a TV if you can just stream surf movies??!
(8) You have more bikinis in your closet than normal clothes. 💁🏽♀️
(9) You believe, whole heartedly, that this is one of the best feelings in the world: And you're forever chasing that stoke!!!... One wave is all it takes 🌊💙
Don't foget to follow them.
Double Tap and tag your Friend.💖💖💖
Visit and get a Tshirt with link in my Profile #surfingtime#surfingwaves#bajusurfing#surfingphotography#surfinghistory#bodysurfing#tshirtsurfing#surfingday#surfingpics
Sea Turtle on a plain moon tail made from Paulownia timber. Light weight and neutrally buoyant.
The seven existing species of sea turtles are the green sea turtle, loggerhead sea turtle, Kemp's ridley sea turtle, olive ridley sea turtle, hawksbill sea turtle, flatback sea turtle, and leatherback sea turtle. .
Feels like so long since I last caught a few waves. My knees been feeling pretty good recently, so I’m hoping to try and test it out in the surf this weekend, conditions permitting.
Should be an interesting process of slowly working my way up in wave size but making sure it’s pain free. Hopefully I’ll be back to bodysurfing waves like this soon 🤞🏼 What do u think the best shot of this sequence is? Interested to hear 🤔 📸 @skids.com.br #bodysurfing#bodysurf#wawhandplanes#dafin#sydney#trueprotein#peakchocolate