Meski ini adalah naik podium untuk yg kesekian kalinya,tetapi saya selalu merasa setiap kali competisi adalah competisi pertama yg saya ikuti.perasaan grogi,deg deg an, sampai merasa gk PD selalu menghantui.
Tetapi saya selalu berusaha memberikan yg terbaik,karena saya percaya bahwa usaha tidak pernah menghianati hasil. Jujur merasa gk yakin bisa sampai di posisi ini,karena lawan2 nya bukan chef amatiran seperti saya.
karena mereka para chef2 hotel ternama yg memang notabene sdh di akui secara fropesional dan punya nama.di bandikan saya hanya seorang juru masak rumahan. Tapi karena yakin akan citarasa yg saya dan teman tunjukan di competisi ini bisa membawa kami ke 2ND RUNNER UP. .
. #cheftravels #cheflivestyle #jagoanmasak #foodnusantara #lombamasakberhadiah #hobimasakenak #likeforfollowers #lfflll #cheftraveler #indonesianfoodlover
I recently heard a quote by a well-known Bible teacher, “If you want to know how much you love God, ask yourself how much do you love His Word - the Bible!”. That was so profound to me, even though it might seems obvious to you. When I ponder on this thought I see how much more I should be loving God!
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” (John 1:1)
What does it mean to love His Word?
* Believe it [“Every word of God proves true” (Prov. 30:5)]
* Follow it [“If you love me, keep my commands.” (John 14:15)]
* Meditate on it [“Blessed is the man whose delight is in the law (instruction) of the LORD, and on his law (instruction) he meditates day and night.” (Psalm 1:2)]
* Seek His face [“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” (Jeremiah 29:13)]
* Use it, it is your sword [“For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.” (Hebrews 4:12)]
* Don’t add to it nor take away from it [“Don’t add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.” (Prov. 30:6)]
The Bible is clear, God is His Word. You are not supposed to know everything and don’t be discouraged if you don’t understand some things.
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” (Isaiah 55:8-9).
His Word is true. There are no contradictions. Nothing is a coincidence. Everything is intentional. Even reading something as technical as Leviticus (a study we just did) is crucial to helping you understand and know God more. Every single word is there for a reason. If it wasn’t important God wouldn’t have allowed it to be in it.
This weather calls for some great music, heart-touching poems and of-course your favorite drink.
Presenting for the first time, Bakasur’s Soulful Affair – a soft, mellow live insta evening session where I would be taking you all on a journey of my original heart-touching poems and some beautiful hindi songs mixed with some great life lessons.
So folks, the mood has been set for a candid, exquisite Sunday evening and I would be waiting for you all to accompany me in this soulful journey.
See you all live today (7th June, 2020) @5:30PM on my Instagram handle @baka__sur.
A little preview from a shoot today. The rain stayed away for JUST long enough to get some beautiful images of a gorgeous little family. Please visit my website for my latest offers and packages (link in bio) 🌹 #makingmomentslast
1 236 minutes ago
In the studio on my typewriter