I think I’ve finally caught up on emails, messages and social media comments from the week - if I haven’t replied to you, please shout up!
It’s been a little barmy... my Sass Weekend Retreats launched on Friday and within three hours, my first one was fully booked! And after that, my March and June Spa Retreats completely filled too! I’m sorry if you didn’t get a space... there’s a waitlist though - so if you’re interested, comment or message to be added to that! 😚
I’m feeling rather overwhelmed if I’m honest; not just with the workload but with the response. Wow. I honestly didn’t see this coming. 😍
THIS, is what I wanted. The excitement, the stress, the worry, the rollercoaster of emotions, the questions in my head, my heart and my gut. The moments where my ideas are actually loved by the people they’re made for.
And as my Sunday hangover subsided last night, (thanks to two Aperol Spritz and a past midnight bedtime 🙄) the butterflies in my stomach were a reminder to continue being thankful, not just for taking the risk and following my passion, but also to everyone who’s believed in me along the way!
My baby steps are definitely making progress...❤️ Have an AMAZING week, however chocca your to-do list! ALWAYS be grateful. 🙏🏼
👇There are only 2️⃣ types of people in this world 🌍:
1️⃣ Those who chase their dreams ✨💖
2️⃣ Those who chase someone else’s dreams ⠀⠀
I’ve spent years working in a highly competitive corporate environment, working for a boss who didn’t want to see me grow 🌱 and reach my own goals. ⠀⠀
One day, over a lunch 🍴🥙 discussion with I informed my ex-boss that I was researching part-time MBA 👩🎓programmes and I was only considering evening courses, which would allow me to continue my work for the co. ⠀⠀
He replied, somewhat arrogantly, 😒 “so WHO is going to handle all your work after 6pm, when you’ll have to leave the office and rush to attend your classes? “ 🤨 This is going to put a strain on your work efficiency, DON’T DO IT! he continued.”
DON’T DO IT? 🥺
That was the moment when I knew I was in the wrong place, chasing someone else’s dreams 😕 ⠀⠀
I only had 1️⃣ choice, give up on my high paying corporate job and pursue my personal development goal 🌱👍
And, this same drive pushed me into starting my own digital startup, 🙌 Alle Consulting 🌍 I, Alle, am not done growing 🌱💖
So, the question is:
👇 WHOSE dream are you chasing? 🤔
Did you ever do one of these? I feel like I had to do this in elementary school at some point and I was SO jealous of the kids who only had 3-4 letters in their names! Now, I think it’s great to have 10 letters. This forces me to think positive things about myself.
Take your name and share! If you’re stuck for ideas, google “kind words that start with...”
Outfit: Criss Cross Dress and Comfy Leggings
The enemy only fights you because he knows what you were birthed to do. Therefore, NEVER give up! At times your journey may feel lonely but know that you are never alone! Stand strong & keep the faith!
Monday’s roll around so quickly don’t they 😮😊😳 I had a much needed weekend spending time with my family after being away last week at the most amazing @thehappyfamilylawyer’s legal conference 🥳🤣🤗❤️❤️🌈🌈 I have a few things I’m really prioritising at the moment - diet, exercise and business development 🏃🏻♀️🥦🥒🧘🏻♀️ It might sound like an odd combination but I’m really surprised by how all the elements of our lives are linked 🌳🌳 When I feel better physically I’m better able to focus on adding different things to my career and not just being in survival mode 😀 I’m also so excited for the Minds Count Lecture tomorrow night 🤗🤗 It’s always a brilliant event but made even more sensational this year because I will be accompanying a magnificent human who brings out the best in all of us ❤️❤️🤗🤗🙌🙌💥💥🥳🥳
2 3210 hours ago
Happy Sunday! Like, follow, and share for upcoming awesomeness!
“I’m not an expert or claiming to be one. However, I’ve had some really unique experiences that taught me valuable lessons.”⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
If @lilly can overcome thoughts about being an imposter so can you! Her first book “How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life” is a must-read for first-time authors!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Is imposter syndrome holding you back from starting to put the brilliant yet disorganized ideas in your head on paper? Imposter syndrome is the “persistent inability to believe that one's success is deserved or has been legitimately achieved as a result of one's own efforts or skills”. Do these thoughts sound familiar?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I had it too! Until I kicked cancer’s ass and realized if I can do that- I sure as hell can write a book!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Friend, it’s time to BE A BAWSE! It’s time to join [insert fav author here] and believe that you can succeed as an author.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Your ability to tell an authentic story is what readers of your future book are looking for. It's not about perfection. We are all connected through our shared experiences. If you are struggling in this book-writing journey, you are not alone. But remember why you are writing this book in the first place. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
For me, it is a must. It's what I think about when I wake up in the morning and again when I go to bed, that is how I know it has to be written. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
What about you? Why do you want your book out in the world?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Let’s look at some cool reasons to buy crypto 🔥👇
1. You can make an enormous amount of money with them! .
2. Cryptocurrencies are used as payments. You can send millions of dollars from USA to Australia and it will cost you $0.03 for example. It is a faster way to transfer money
3. Avoid banks! Banks charge a lot of fees and take their cut when you transfer money (e-transfer to international money transfer) Cryptocurrencies do it cheaper .
4. Cryptocurrencies also do it faster! Banks take 2-3 business days to transfer money. Cryptocurrencies transfer it in minutes .
5. E-commerce stores that accept cryptocurrencies avoid the usual chargebacks (anyone dealing with Paypal will know the pain) .
6. Cryptocurrencies give you the power to make anonymous transactions .
7. Cryptocurrencies have given tremendous amounts of people massive amounts of wealth and have even helped poor countries in times of crises .
8. Cryptocurrencies are for the people and can protect against corrupt governments .
9. When Venezuela’s money collapsed many people put their left over money into Bitcoin. (Now worth more than they could have imagined) .
10. When Cypress decided to give their people a 10% haircut (Take 10% out of everyones bank account) people with cryptocurrencies were protected .
11. Cryptocurrencies are non refundable. If someone sends you money, they can’t claw it back like you can with credit card payments (good for business!) .
12. Countries that are cryptocurrency friendly are becoming the richest countries on earth! ie. Malta is on its way to becoming a superpower as large companies are moving there to do their business
13. Cryptocurrencies could transform your future and it is the investment opportunity of a lifetime! Especially for millennials who missed the boat on the real estate boom! Now we have Cryptocurrencies and that’s how our future generation will make money! #dontquit#grind#focused#keepgoing#chaseyourdream#gogetter#womeninbusiness#empowerment#motivation#femalepreneur#sheconquers#success#bosslady#inspiration#womensupportingwomen#keeppushing#neversettle#determination#independentwome