Gemüsepfanne mit Einlage 😍
➡2 große Karotten
➡Öl zum Anbraten (z.B. Raps- oder Sonnenblumenöl)
➡optional: Käse, Nudeln, ...
1) Karotten kochen, z.B. in der Mikrowelle.
2) Das restliche Gemüse schneiden, die Fleischbällchen dazugeben und alles in dem Öl anbraten.
3) Optional Käse und / oder Nudeln dazugeben.
4) Genießen! #foodblogia
1 1357 minutes ago
💥WHAT DETOXING WILL DO FOR YOU💥
To eat delicious, detoxing foods like this will give you SO many benefits!
you’ll be getting a natural energy boost, one that comes without a resultant crash.
🔥A STRONGER IMMUNE SYSTEM
Detoxing your body helps your organs to work the way they should. Many of herbs you take while on a detox will support your lymphatic system, which helps your body to stay fit and healthy.
When your hair is able to grow uninhibited by internal toxins you’ll see and feel the difference in your hair. In many instances hair gets shinier, and feels softer to the touch.
You can expect clearer, smoother skin at the end of your detox plan. It’s also been reported that detoxing can help with acne, although the condition may worsen before it gets better as the toxins are released.
When you detox, you get an improved sense of well-being, and when you feel good, good things happen. Detoxing is often used strategically to lose weight or to start a new diet plan, but really there’s no better reason than just to feel better.
By reducing the amount of free radical damage done to the body, you’re going to see not only short term benefits, but also long term benefits in an increased longevity.
✅FOLLOW👉🏻👉🏻 @thedetoxdailyreport to get more knowledge onhow to improve you life and health.
Credits to @_delighted
0 11 hour ago
A recent study found that choline, found in egg yolks, can improve both memory and attention. Switch to an egg 🍳based breakfast to give yourself a cognitive boost.
Okay it's official. Summer is over. I had to break out my winter jacket this morning. We had a lot of eighty degree days in DC that I was LOVING. And now I have to come to terms with the fact that it's getting colder and darker but all I want are these enchiladas and a margarita and a 90 degree day! I'll settle for these enchiladas, a margarita and a 50 degree day though. Link in bio for the recipe! #glutenfree
If you want to lose 5-10 lbs in the first week alone with ketolifestyle
(Link in my profile) 👈
What a transformation! Some say it's 📸shopped what do you think?
👉 Help, motivation & support
💪 Build a fit and healthy body
👌 Follow us @keto_behappy
Your goal is our goal 😍😍😍
1 263 hours ago
Beeeeeesteeee!! Leute ich liebe diesen #lowcarb Carrot Cake, den müsst ihr unbedingt ausprobieren!! 😍😍😍 Ihr braucht:
6 große Karotten (ca. 400g)
125g Margarine light
60g @xucker.de oder Stevia
2 TL Zimt
50g Frischkäse oder Joghurt
180g gemahlene Mandeln
20g neutrales Proteinpulver (habe Isomun 95 neutral von @prosport_gmbh genommen, Swipe für Produkt und Nährwertangaben!)
Die Möhren schälen und raspeln. Die Walnüsse klein hacken.
Alles außer die Nüsse gut mischen und anschließend die Nüsse unterheben. Den Teig in eine Silikonkastenform füllen und 50 Minuten bei 180° Umluft im Ofen backen.
We're sharing our top 6 fall ingredients to inspire your smoothies this season! 🍁⠀
Ginger: This root is filled with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It can help boost your immunity (perfect this time of year!), reduces nausea, indigestion and more. Start small and work your way up... because it packs a lot of punch!👊 🔥 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Pumpkin: The classic fall essential is actually packed with amazing health-boosting properties.🎃 Not only is it rich in potassium, vitamin A and vitamin C, pumpkin is also a great source of fiber and magnesium. You can even roast the seeds and use them as a smoothie topper! 😉⠀
Cinnamon: The smell alone is enough reason to add it into any recipe – even smoothies! Cinnamon is packed with anti-inflammatory properties and it keeps your blood-sugar levels in check, which makes this spice perfect for the start of your the day⠀
Butternut Squash: A fall favorite, we all know butternut squash as a delicious side dish, but have you tried adding it to a smoothie? It offers a creamy texture plus vitamin A, potassium and fiber. This gem is also great for digestion, for your hair, skin and nails. Oh! And your heart! Wins all around!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Beets: This colorful addition boosts brain health, aids detoxification, and is another ingredient that’s great for heart health! But wait! Don’t throw out those greens🙅♀️. Beet greens actually contain more iron than spinach, as well as a higher nutritional value overall than the beetroot itself. Those beet greens supply a significant amount of vitamin A, C and calcium! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Pomegranate: These small but mighty seeds are rich in polyphenols, anti-inflammatory and amazing for your heart and skin. As a bonus they are the perfect toppings to a smoothie bowl or to add some tart flavor when blended right in!⠀
Be calm😔 and BACK TO KETO, To your best Style life 🙏 Be HAPPY 🌕💝😍
☑️Tag a Keto newbie and tell her/him about this 🤗🤗
Are you ready? Are you agree?
Go Follow @totalketosidiet for more KETO diet and best recipes
Its 13 days till Halloween!
That means it's time to countdown 13 of my favorite sweets and treats to get everyone in the mood!
Starting this morning with our daughters favorite sweet treat on a busy morning with my 𝗣𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝗺𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗲!
This quick and easy treat is perfect in the morning or anytime you get a craving for something 𝘱𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘦 not in coffee form!
1/4 C Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 Banana (I prefer it frozen)
1 C Milk of Choice
2 TBS Honey or Sweetener of Choice
1/2 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 Serving Plain or Vanilla Protein Powder (I like to add a scoop of @primalkitchenfoods Vanilla Coconut Collagen Fuel to mine )
Toss it all in a blender and blend away for a delicious treat that will put you in a fall mood no matter if the weather where you are has decided it's fall or not yet!
Are you ready for Halloween?
1 106 hours ago
What are your kids having this weekend? Don't deprive them of DFC delights enriched small chops oh! Baby nephew would really be helpful. See him prepping like a future chef, as in bringing out non stick pans for chops wraps... Haaaha
¡Empieza tus mañanas de sábado y domingo con un bowl tan delicioso como este😋! Y acompáñalo con el resto de los platos de nuestro súper brunch (desliza 👉🏻para ver el menú completo) ¡Sábado y domingo de 10h a 13h!
6 32610 hours ago
How do you even start making any changes, when you feel like there is no time to think about anything else than all your daily responsibilities?
Let me try to help, starting with nutrition:
1. Block 2hrs on a specific day (either a week evening or weekend). Make sure you pencil it in your calendar and you don’t plan anything else.
2. When that day comes, open all your cupboards, fridge & freezer and remove ALL processed food, dairy products, cookies, crackers, pasta, rice, ice cream, cheese, cold cuts, ketchup etc etc...you get the point.
3. Plan to give this food to friends or better, to people in need. You will feel much better.
4. Make a “new” supermarket list: focus on the fresh-food isles. Vegetables, fruits, fish, meat, canned sardines, quinoa, nuts, seeds, extra-virgin olive oil and herbs 🌿 and spices.
5. Go to the supermarket, buy this food (and nothing else!) and you will see that you have saved so much time too.
6. Fill your fridge with all the fresh food and your cupboard (with quinoa, nuts, herb and spices). What I like to do is to transfer all these ingredients into glass jars; they look much more beautiful and you are also doing something good for the environment!
7. Plan your meals for the week, I recommend to make in big quantities so you store them and you don’t have to cook everyday!
There’s more to me than meets the eye. People constantly tell me how lucky I am not to have loose skin and stretch marks. Well guess what, I do. It’s not nearly as severe as many people's, but it’s still there. And it still haunts me. While losing the weight was one of the biggest things I’ve ever had to overcome in my life, I’m still left with a daily reminder of what once was. My lower body, especially my lower stomach and legs are the most affected. I still don’t ever feel comfortable in a bathing suit or naked. ⠀
But aside from my loose skin, there’s more to me than meets the eye. I’m smart as hell, pride myself on high integrity and I’ve overcome some pretty extreme hurdles in my life to be where I am today. It’s taken years but I truly love myself, regardless if there are parts of myself Id still like to change or improve.
👉 Double tap & Tag a friend who needs motivation! 😘 😍 Follow @keto_loveyourlife for weightloss motivation and tips...
If you were wondering what you’re craving for breakfast tomorrow, I’ll go ahead and tell you it’s *definitely* these RAW COFFEE TOFFEE CINNAMON BUNS! Oat & toasted coconut crust, coffee toffee chocolate date filling, and finished off with an easy coconut butter frosting. You’re going to want to save and make these later!
Raw Coffee Toffee Cinnamon Bun
Outer Layer - ‘Raw Cinnamon Bun’
½ cup pitted medjool dates (~6 dates)
½ cup rolled oats
¼ cup raw almonds
¼ cup unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
2 tbsp cashew butter
½ tsp cinnamon
Filling - Coffee Toffee Chocolate Date Paste
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1, @theochocolate Coffee Toffee bar, chopped
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup roasted pecans (blitzed in food processor or chopped fine)
Coconut Butter Frosting
½ cup coconut butter, melted
Optional: 1 tbsp coconut sugar (for added sweetness)
1. Line a 8”x4” loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Make your outer layer - in a food processor, blend together dates until they form into a ball. Next, add in remaining ingredients and process until combined - mixture should stick together easily when you press between your fingers.
3. Move mixture to the parchment-lined loaf pan and flatten to a single layer.
4. Make your filling - heat a small saucepan over medium heat and add maple syrup, coconut oil, and coconut sugar.
5. Bring to a simmer, and once it starts boiling, remove from heat and add bar @theochocolate Coffee Toffee bar and stir until melted/combined. Stir in vanilla extract and roasted pecans.
6. Pour mixture on top of raw cinnamon bun layer and use a spatula to spread in a single even layer. Move and let set in the fridge for 30 minutes to harden.
7. After 30 minutes, take out of fridge and remove layered bar + parchment paper from the pan. Lay down horizontally, and using parchment paper, roll into a tight cylinder.
8. Move back to the fridge and leave for another 30 minutes to harden.
9. When ready to eat, remove and cut into ¾” slices. Lay flat and top with melted coconut butter. Optional: sprinkle with ground cinnamon. Enjoy!
Recipe shot for: @theochocolate
Recipe inspo: @meetthesource
58 70021 hours ago
10 Best Breakfast Foods for Weight Loss 💚👍
TAG-SAVE-SHARE with a friend who needs to see this
Forget donuts or drive-throughs. Starting your day with healthy breakfast foods can help you maintain energy, fend off hunger attacks and lose weight.
Research shows that regular breakfast eaters tend to be leaner and people are more successful at losing weight—and keeping it off—when they eat breakfast.
What's more, people who eat breakfast typically get more of some important nutrients, like fiber and vitamins (learn more about why fiber is so good for your weight and your health).
A healthy breakfast should be balanced and deliver a mix of protein, complex carbohydrates, fiber and healthy fat to keep you full and fueled up for your day.
Above are some of the best healthy foods to eat for breakfast to help you lose weight
❤ via @veganfitlyfe 🔰 Follow us ( @wlssmoothies ) to get a useful article on a Smoothie Diet that helps you Lose Weight and become Healthier every day.
Happy almost Friday, friends! Have you ever seen a post, and you start to craving the food, and you have to go out and buy it?
That happened to me yesterday with the halloumi, I made the video a few weeks ago, but I didn't find the time to post it back then.
For those that don't remember why I wasn't active here as I used to be, it was because both of my kids got sick, and I was taking EXTRA care of them.
I'm happy to report back that they're perfectly fine now. My son is back in school, and my daughter is lovely as she used to be.
With that been said, be patient until I get in the wagon of creating content.
Now back to the food, on my plate:
* Sauteed mushrooms and zucchini cooked in olive oil, onion and garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
🇩🇴🇪🇸Feliz casi Viernes, amigos! ¿Alguna vez has visto una publicación, y comienzas a desear la comida, y tienes que salir y comprarla?
Eso me sucedió ayer con el halloumi, hice el video hace unas semanas, pero no encontré el tiempo para publicarlo en ese momento.
Para aquellos que no recuerdan por qué no estaba activa aquí como solía ser, fue porque mis dos hijos se enfermaron y los estaba EXTRA cuidando.
Estoy feliz de informarles que ahora están perfectamente bien. Mi hijo regresó a la escuela y mi hija es encantadora como solía ser.
Dicho esto, ténganme paciencia hasta que me suba al carro de la creación de contenido.
Ahora de vuelta a la comida, en mi plato:
•Champiñones salteados y calabacín cocidos en aceite de oliva, cebolla y ajo en polvo, sal y pimienta.
Este Bolo de Banana 🍌 deve ser maravilhoso, super crocante!
Vou substituir o açúcar por xylitol e venho contar pra vcs🍌🙏🏻🙃
Receita delícia da @danielehealthy
Um bolinho de banana super fácil e rápido, para lanchar em qualquer lugar:
- 3 ovos
- 3 bananas bem maduras amassadas
- 1 c/sopa cheia de óleo de coco
- 1/2 xícara de açúcar de coco (usei @power1one)
- 2 xícaras de aveia em flocos
- Canela à gosto
- 1 c/sob de bicarbonato de sódio