Give your passengers a different view & earn more as you go. Display advertising plays for your passengers for a better ride-share experience. #gofarther#lyft#uber#advertising
2 540 minutes ago
Pumpkin Spice Granola by @veggiekins 🎃 P.S. it only takes 30 minutes to make!
3 1433 hours ago
Hope you have a great weekend! 🍫 🌸 Try this gluten free and also oil free brownie by @fivesechealth
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 6 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup plant based milk
- 3/4 cup dates
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or agave)
- Top with melted vegan chocolate and chopped hazelnuts (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/360F
2. If you're using dry or medjool dates, soak them in hot water for 5 minutes (then drain). Mash the dates with a fork and set aside
3. In a bowl, add all dry ingredients and combine
4. Then add rest of the ingredients for the brownie, including the mashed dates. Use a spoon or fork to combine
5. Transfer the brownie mixture to an oven safe form (10x20cm/4x8inches) covered in parchment paper. Bake for about 20 minutes. The surface should be dry and slightly fudgy inside
6. When the brownie is done, let it cool
7. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and chop the hazelnuts. When the brownie is cooler, spread the chocolate and add the hazelnuts
8 2783 hours ago
Good morning ☀️ start your day with pinky porridge bowl 🌸 Check our @_sweetfoodielife for more!
The pink porridge was made with beetroot powder, almond coconut milk and rolled oats. Topped with all the goodies, coconut yogurt,crunchy PB, frozen berries and bananas
14 2734 hours ago
Tag friends who love berry 🍓 ❤️ strawberry smoothie bowl by @barbarasjourney check her for more delicious recipes 😋
14 2855 hours ago
Mixed berry tart with cherries 🍒 what do you think about this? Check out @vegamelon for more
-2 cherries + berries -1/4 cup desiccated coconut
-1 1/4 cup rolled oats
-1/4 cup peanut butter
-3 tbsp maple syrup
-1 14-oz can full-fat coconut milk
-1/4 cup maple syrup
-1/2 cup berries of choice, pureed
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-2 tsp agar-agar powder
-1 tbsp cornstarch
In a food processor, combine all crust ingredients and blend into a slightly sticky, homogeneous mixture. If too dry, add in a splash water. Transfer the mixture to a tart pan and press evenly into the edges. Set aside. Meanwhile, add coconut milk, maple syrup, and berry puree into a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer while whisking in the vanilla extract, agar-agar, and cornstarch. Once incorporated, remove the heat and let cool for 8-10 minutes before pouring into the prepared crust. Place the tart into the fridge to set for 3+ hours, then slice and serve.
1 cup oats
2/3 cup desiccated coconut
1-2 scoops peanut butter protein powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
4-5 tbsp peanut butter
1-2 tbsp almond milk
3/4 cup soaked + softened dates
1. Blitz all cookie ingredients together in a food processor until combined. Mixture should be able to hold its shape but if too dry, add more peanut butter or almond milk to stiffen mixture up.
2. Using a tablespoon of mixture, shape cookies into a rough cookie shape. Try to make them evenly sized and an even amount. I made around 8 cookies.
3. Place cookies onto baking paper on a tray or plate and place in freezer for 1-2 hours to set or overnight if you want to make them a day ahead.
4. Once set, sandwich each cookie together with peanut butter/other nut butter and icecream flavour of choice!
Now you see the first row of the albumcover, 3 more songs on this one. Again 100 likes for the next part. Thanks for all the love tho I’m glad you guys like the theme so far.
What do you think how many songs are on my journals 2.0?
SINCE Y’ALL SHOWED INTEREST IN THIS THEME HERE IS THE SECOND PART
I know it looks like not much though lmao, but same as yesterday 100 likes for the next post
Guesses about the name of this song?
Okay so here it is, this took me so long and i made it about one or two months ago already and now that jb5 is coming i really need to post it. It took so much time but the result is insane, just wait for it. Also i’d really appreciate it if you could share this or tag some friends 💜
Try to guess the song names for these already, curious what you guys come up with