1) We have “Reel-life” couples as #couplegoals instead of “real life” couples.
2) The mutual efforts seem to be missing thus making one question: Why always "me”? 3) There are many expensive presents but very less of that special one’s actual presence. Spending quality time with the one you love is what matters the most.
4) Jealousy, insecurity and lack of trust towards your partner hampers your bond.
5) We wait to be loved by someone but forget to love ourself first.
6) Lack of individuality- A life outside your relationship also exists. Lack of space and freedom to be oneself makes the relationship dull and boring.
7) Commitment issues: While one dreams about a future together, the other one is still doubtful about how long it would last.
8) We portray love online but forget to practice it offline. We easily love filtered photos but fail to love each other’s unfiltered thoughts.
9) And lastly, the past experiences. We get into a new relationship with an expectation of healing our old scars but the fear of being betrayed again always persists.
List by Drishty Shah and Rohan Tiwary for The Scribbled Stories
✌🏼years of living and loving together.
This isn’t the best picture of us ever, but it very accurately portrays our life at this point; A little bit crazy, but generally all smiles with some sort of animal(s) in the mix 🤪
Every couple that arrives in Paris wants to come to the Eiffel Tower. There are thousands of marriage proposals every year made at the Eiffel Tower. The 20,000 lights twinkle for 5 minutes on the hour, every hour that makes it so romantic, the location in the heart of the city, the impressive view of the city from the top of the Tower, every element composes a unique element that makes the city the most wonderful city in the world. It is also known that in Paris are so many good professional photographers that can capture all these gorgeous landscapes. If you come to Paris at the Eiffel Tower, it is a must have a professional photo session with the best photographer in Paris.