Valuable items added to the cart!
I was really scared sitting in the cart and getting this click because the cart to my surprise was all fine (we all know, usually the shopping carts do not function properly) and to add more to this, the cart was on a slope!
Starting out on this work, I learned so many things; which probably I would have missed out in life in other cases. This is going to be a message to every girl or guy who aims to get into this business or as a matter of fact anybody!
1. People will judge you no matter what! (You are so thin/fat, you have pointed nose, your nails are too long wgrah wgrah). 2. If there are people who will point out flaws in you, there will be people who will love you for these flaws too.
3. You need to trust yourself and have self-confidence. (I used to freak out posing even with people at busy streets, wondering what others will think. While now, I am confident enough to pose on a crowded street too.) 4. You need to accept your body the way it is, else there will be people objectifying you, and demoralising you.
5. Networking is important. Know the people who follow you, know the people who belong to this industry, know their stories, interact to the level you are comfortable.
6. Gratitude is a must! Do not ever leave your roots. Know where you come from. Understand who has helped you. Understand the people who follow you accepted you in every condition.
7. Respect every person's work; be it a fellow creator, photographer, editor or your follower.
8. Be yourself! (I hope this does not need any explanation.) Photography- @oyebhoi
Event cost: 2499 Per Person including all taxes (No minimum number required for booking)
Maximum seating capacity: 24 people in one event
Age restriction: 12+ to 85 years
Location: FlyDining, Garden Galleria Mall, Noida
Tabo Monastery is located in the Tabo village of Spiti Valley! There are many priceless collections of thankas (scroll paintings), manuscripts, well-preserved statues, frescos and extensive murals which cover almost every wall. It’s truly mesmerising 🙏🏻
Travel and explore with: @thetrippers.co.in
Visit us at : www.thetrippers.co.in
Plan your trips at: 8826962256
Breaking that glass ceiling! Has it ever happen to you when you have got exactly what you aspired for without making enough effort for it? May be or maybe not!
Only one thing which I have found that it is hell important to come out of your comfort zone and try something new. It is important to leave behind the bubble which is comfortable but not progressive. I have started doing something which is "facing your fear campaign". Just kidding! I have been working on something really interesting regarding which I will be making an announcement very soon.
So keep loving yourself to an extent and start facing rejections in order to achieve the ultimate goal of your life which I am actually doing.
By the way there is not even a single day when I don't face rejections 😂
Haha, Kidding. Its the Risotto!😍
The Dish made from Northern italian rice and cooked with broth until it reaches creamy texture. It can be called a sibling to pasta the native of same place🤷🏼♂️
This “Tomato Risotto” is from @munick_bistro_and_bar . It tastes so damn good!🤤❤️ Had this few days back, The one of the unique things which you will get only at this place in town. Worth having. The creamy texture, tomato flavour with cheese balanced the overall taste.
ITA: L’India è un paese ricco di storia, cultura, magia, spiritualità e colore. Chi ha avuto modo di visitare questo straordinario paese, è stato sicuramente catturato dalla miriade di colori presenti ovunque e tutti perfettamente ben combinati tra loro. Si passa dal candore del bianco al nero più cupo, attraverso tutte le diverse sfumature che compongono la scala cromatica dei colori in modo molto armonico e naturale. Ricami, decorazioni e le tinte accese, sono le principali caratteristiche che contraddistinguono lo stile indiano.
EN: ENG: India is a country rich in history, culture, magic, spirituality and color. Whoever has had the opportunity to visit this extraordinary country, has certainly been captured by the myriad of colors present everywhere and all perfectly well combined together. We pass from the whiteness of white to the darkest black, through all the different shades that make up the chromatic scale of the colors in a very harmonious and natural way. Embroidery, decorations and bright colors are the main features that distinguish the Indian style.