On today’s menu, I decided to make sweet potatoes which were sleeping inside. Then was also craving for “Applam kuzhambu” .
When I have been longing already on these, @traditionallymodernfood d Mrs.Vidhya made this Applam kuzhambu recently which I saw on her story. And when coming to the sweet potato curry. This is the usual method i follow for potato and sepankizhangu too but saw @southernfoodtrail Sai,his post yesterday on the same curry and was literally drooling over his post. And got his recipe which is similar one as I do except the addition of chana dal, which I skip for my kids, as any other mommies know the reason. But this time I added them.
Check my story for how to add Applam to the regular vathakuzhambu. And recipe will be added on my story. Do check them out. Will also be saved on my story highlights.
1. Rice and ghee
2. Applam kuzhambu
3. Sweet potato curry
4. Carrot, cucumber & broccoli salad
5. Homemade plantain /raw banana chips .
SWEET POTATO CURRY:
1. Pressure cook the sweet potatoes with one whistle, allow them to cool and peel the skin and dice them.
2. In a bowl add the cooked potatoes and to it add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 2teaspoon Kashmiri chili powder, salt, 3/4tsp asafetida, 1tablespoon rice flour, 2 tsp Sambar powder. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a pan add 2 tablespoon oil, 3/4th mustard, 1&1/2 tsp chana dal, 1&1/2 tsp Urad dal and curry leaves. Add the potatoes and sauté them on medium to low flame for 15 mins until they are evenly roasted. .
Amo el #cheatmeal pero evito los atracones de comida 🥘 (es decir solo hago una comida “mala” al día)
Casi siempre escojo pescado por que es mi favorito y apanado 🤤 también algún licor y lo pido sin azúcar preferiblemente. Cosas básicas pero se ven reflejadas 👀 amé este lugar acá en #ibague
10 things that will make your life better:
1) Spending money on travel
2) Working toward your goals
3) Building relationships
4) Reading more
5) Growing spiritually
6) Loving yourself
7) Making money
8) Being humble
10) Praying often.
Aneka Menu Sapi Lada Hitam yang yummy banget bisa kamu nikmati dengan harga promo bulan ini.. Setiap pembelian menu Sapi Lada Hitam di Bakmi Naga, kamu cukup tambah Rp15.000 aja untuk mendapat Es Kelapa Muda yang suegerrr.. Yuk buruan rame-rame ke Bakmi Naga terdekat dan nikmati beragam pilihan menu Sapi Lada Hitam yang dijamin lezat dan halal 😋😋😋 Berlaku di Bakmi Naga Cabang :
- Food Centrum Sunter
- Sunter Mall
- UOB PLaza (Thamrin Nine)
- Gedung BRI II
- Tangcity Mall
- Sampoerna Strategic Square
- Gajah Mada Plaza
- ITC Cempaka Mas
- Mangga Dua Mall
- Mall Ambasador
- Plaza Kalibata
- Mall Bali Galeria
1 22 minutes ago
Finessed 🍣✔️ follow me and check out my work ! @chefgus1320 drop a comment ✍️ & tag a friend 😁
Raspberry + White Chocolate 😋🥰 Happy National #whitechocolate day! Summer in Houston is not going anywhere anytime soon, so berries galore. These white chocolate raspberry crumb bars are so easy to make and soooo delicious.
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1 tablespoon heavy cream
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1. Line an 8x8 in pan in parchment paper and grease. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the crust but save the melted butter for last to mix it. Reserve 3/4 cup of the mixture for crumble topping. Press crust mixture into the bottom of baking pan and try to create an even layer.
3. In a medium bowl, use a spoon to stir together filling ingredients. Be careful to not smash berries. Pour over crust in pan.
4. Sprinkle crumb mixture over raspberry filling.
5. Bake for ~25 min until topping is golden. Allow to cool completely - about 15 minutes - before cutting into squares.
5. Drizzle white chocolate sauce over bars.
3 524 minutes ago
Join us on Sunday the 6th of October, where @jamessquire_au will be hosting our 7 course Beer and Bites lunch, with matching middys of beer with every course 🍻✨
We couldn't think of a better way to kick off NRL grand final Sunday!! $90pp | Visit our website to book your seat today, link in bio
Lubicie Ferrero Rocher? Mam dla Was pomysł na zdrowszą wersję z 4 składników 💕😀 Pokochacie ich smak ❤️😊
Te kuleczki robiłam dwa razy w ciągu jednego tygodnia i kiedy się kończą mam ochotę robić następne 😍🤤
▫️200g mixu orzechów ▫️3 łyżki masła orzechowego ▫️1,5 lub 2 łyżki miodu ▫️pół tabliczki roztopionej gorzkiej czekolady
Orzechy siekamy na drobno (miksujemy), dodajemy resztę składników (roztopiona czekolada nie może być za rzadka) i albo masę wkładamy do lodówki, i formujemy kulki, albo najpierw formujemy kulki, a potem wkładamy je do lodówki 😃👌
13 3289 hours ago
NEW Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes 💙 Soft peanut butter cake topped with real chocolate buttercream and a Reese’s peanut butter cup 👌🏻 Tell the pb lovers in your life, you’ve found their new fave thing 👆🏻 Recipe now on sweetestmenu.com, link in profile #cake
Lime Blueberry Trifles - when things go wrong as they sometimes will.
Man Friday bought me a box of blueberries very happily the other day. He thought I'd be over the moon. I thought they were new local produce as he had declared. Turned out they were all the way from Japan!! Don't even ask me how they reached my little local market shop!
So I thought I'd experiment with a variation of a pound cake going eggless on a readers request. While the cake turned out light and beautiful, with a smattering of fresh blueberries and lime zest, the tin didn't want to let go of it.
Hello broken cake! While half was devoured just like that, I upcycled the rest and layered it into trifles. Layers of crumbled cake, a whisked lime mascarpone cream ... on repeat!
Turned out delicious in these beautiful glasses from @ikeahongkong at Causeway Bay that I bought a year ago.
I'll be attempting the cake again, NOT in a bundt tin definitely. We live & learn. Until then, it's time for trifle!
112 2,45910 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram