Ожидания VS реальность
Калининград. День 1.
Ну не таким я его себе представляла! Не таким!
В моей голове сидел образ игрушечного городка, с уютными улочками и домами
в старом европейском стиле, а не смесь новодела, наследства СССР в виде панелек, и капли старины в виде фортов и собора Канта. 🤯
Зажралась, скажете Вы, и будете правы! Подавай ей, видите ли, только красивое, идеальное и стильное!
Ну кто сказал, что картинка должна быть идеальной? Город ведь можно понять лишь зная его историю, гуляя по нему, заглядывая во все дворы, парки и под мосты.
В общем, выводы первого дня:
• город чистый.
• то немногое, что осталось от немецкого Кёнигсберга (его разбомбили во время ll Мировой), приятно взгляду.
• органная музыка на любителя (но, не по мне).
• много мест для прогулок!
• Калининград постепенно восстанавливает свой облик Кёнигберга, но при этом он современен.
И это большой плюс!
Foto que resume nuestro Safari en Tanzania 🦏🦒
Momentazos y risas, muchas risas que recordaremos siempre ❤️
Estamos preparando un diario de viaje que compartiremos con vosotros por si os puede resultar útil para preparar vuestro safari
It’s that time of the year I get to be extra!! 💃🏾💃🏾💁🏾♀️ Every day above ground is a blessing! 😇
Ten days ago I celebrated my birthday, and of course I can’t forget my manners. I have been road tripping and was outta of internet coverage.
I just wanted to take a moment and say "thank you" to everyone for all the birthday wishes.🙏🏾
Thanks for making me feel special and for being a special part of my life. Love you all, I feel so
humble! It means a lot to me that you all took time from your busy lives to wish me a happy birthday.🤗 I had a wonderful birthday getaway, was border crossing, bike riding across a beautiful West African state, eating all the street food I wanted without being judged, trying new things and learning about new cultures and doing all the things I love to do.😎 🤔🤔🤔
As a child I remember exactly what my goal for this age was.
But am I living that dream🤷🏾♀️? HELL NO! Not even close
Am I having fun? yessss way too much fun ticking things off my bucket list. ✅
The older I get, the more I find pleasure in the simple things in life.
The last chapter I got to love myself more, it was a chapter of many firsts. made some new connections, develop and launched some new ideas. Now that I have turned 21 for the seventh time, I am excitedly looking forward to some new, scracy, mindlowing, ceiling smashing experiences .My ultimate goal is to better version of myself and live to inspire others. 🧘🏾♀️🤸🏾♀️ FYI: Let me just put this out there; my birthday is never a day’s event it is whole month celebration! Yeah am extra like that. Still receiving birthday specials all month long.
I guessed it yesterday night at the Muscat airport when Oman Air told me that my flight was delayed... I’ll miss my connecting flight to Budapest today 😱 and here I’m...stuck at the Milano Malpensa airport thinking if I should book a new flight to Budapest (flights are expensive now and the airline will refund me just a part of the price), or take a long but cheaper journey by bus to Budapest or simply go straight to Munich and rest few days.
BOB (Break on Budapest) in Hungary was planned to be a new country on my bucket list with the bonus of salsa dancing all weekend and also the last stop of this 11 months world trip right before going back to work at Oktoberfest 🍻 🍺
Hmmm. What to do?
To go... or not to go?
PS: we are supposed to celebrate this weekend 3 bdays of 3 salser@s and good friends: @nadinepitarodriguez, @johnnyb_123 and Jin Choi
Yesterday we flew to Da Nang from Hanoi and now we are laying on the An Bang Beach and I have time to leave here the post about Hanoi City. Hanoi it's a big, crazy, genuine and full of smells city, mostly bad smells😅. If you are planning to go to Hanoi be prepared for:
1. A lot of traffic: there is too crazy traffic in the city, a lot of motorcycles and it's very difficult to cross the streets, really very difficult, the cars and motorcycles don't stop and don't let you pass, so you have to make your own strategy to cross the street. It was kind of cultural shock for us ( and I think for every occidental person) 😂
2. A lot of street food and a lot of smells: the streets of Hanoi are full of kind of little street food restaurants and pubs with typical genuine food. The food is prepared on the street, the dishes are washed on the street, and you eat on the street. The garbage is also left on the street...🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️ You can try, it's up to you, we didn't want to risk and we went to eat to a normal restaurants with genuine food and it was very good and healthy 🤤
3. High density vegetation: Hanoi is very very green city, there are a lot of different kind of trees ( very big trees) and big density of all kind of vegetation. Very beautiful. The trees has a lot of CO2 like nutrients and tropical climate, perfect for them.
4. Not a lot of places to visit: so if you are planning Hanoi will be perfect for 2-3 days, it will be more than enough!