TITO the pug.
Our friend, Tito, is tired of being poked and prodded. After an abdominal ultrasound, chest X-ray and blood tests, his doctor has attributed his symptoms to a bronchial infection and slight dehydration. There is some concern that he may have a chronic issue, so he needs to follow-up in two weeks to make sure it has passed. He has good days and bad, but right now he seems to be responding well.
These tests have all been expensive, but they serve an important purpose. There was a concern that Tito may have a cancerous tumor, but these tests ruled that out. We now have a manageable diagnosis.
Bronte absolutely loving staying with her grandparents. Today Bronte fried cauliflower, and of course she loved it. There is no food Bronte doesn’t love 😂
There are SO many dogs here in Costa Rica and every time I see one I think about Bronte. No one told me how hard vacations would with a dog! I love it here but I miss her so much 😭😫
Anyone else get sad when their humans leave them to go to work? 😣😤 I guess someone has to pay for my toys 🤷♂️
1 112 hours ago
Give me a 🌮 if food is your BFF too 👯♀️. .⠀
The vacay bloat was REAL on the left. But you only live once and when you’re in Key West. . . 🥖 🍷 🥂 ⠀
Dinners out, day drinking at an outdoor bar and brunch with chickens running around your feet while you enjoy the worlds BEST homemade banana bread at Blue Heaven. Workouts still happened since half marathon training IS a thing, but nutrition is not on point because so is vacation. ☀️ ⠀
Then, you come back home to your babies and real life. The alcohol 🍷 is cut down on (momming hungover is NOT fun, amiright), nutrition is tracked and water 💦 is guzzled. And Wahlah! Energy is returned and bloat is reduced. .⠀
It doesn’t have to be hard, it doesn’t have to have food groups eliminated (who can say no to chocolate? 🍫 not I!) and it doesn’t have to be hours in the gym. .⠀
In fact, if we could reduce your bloat and have you shed some holiday weight in 3 (yup 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣) day’s, would you be in? . .⠀
We are going to do just that so you can either 💃 into Thanksgiving or refresh yourself after the holiday that you eat the most food ever on. 3 days of eating food for you food and no workouts required. Are you in? Drop a 👯♀️below! #sundayscaries#postvacation#keywestvacation#mirrorselfie#halfmarathontraining
RAW FED DOG OF THE DAY || Meet Bayden @styledparade
This divine Chinese Crested dog 🐕 is picturesque as he is always immaculately groomed.
Energetic and eager to please, this playful beauty is such a joy to see. 👏🏻👏🏻
Bayden we think you're splendid and proud to announce that you are our Raw Fed Dog of the Day! 🐶
𝐓𝐚𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 #therawsomeeffect
The holidays are coming up, so I’ve put together my top 10 favorites list for those needing ideas for the dog lovers in your life!
All of these items can be found at www.SweetDogShop.com and you can use the discount code “15%OFFSDS” to get 15% off of your order until December 31, 2019. Plus, free shipping on all U.S. orders!
Here are my top 10 favorites:
1. As a husky owner, of course I would love this shirt. I always have to have a lint roller on hand, but he’s totally worth it.
2. This shirt is so adorable! My neighbor has a pit bull and she is one of the sweetest dogs I’ve ever met. The colors used in this shirt and the smiling pit bull illustration make me think of her.
3. Anyone who knows me knows I promote the adoption of animals, so this shirt definitely pulls at my heart strings. There are so many abandoned pets out there looking for someone to love who will love them back.
4. I love this hoodie not only because it looks comfy, but every time I see a pug, I think of Pakkun from Naruto and I could totally imagine Kakashi wearing this, LOL.
5. This mug is so me! Every time I see an article about someone committing cruelty, whether towards animals or other humans, it just makes me prefer the company of my dogs more.
6. My kids would love this hoodie. They love dogs just as much as I do and I love the “hang in there” quote since I find myself saying that to them quite often when they feel stressed from school or life in general.
7. I love how colorful this shirt is with the cute little puppy looking kind of bashful in the center.
8. I think the dog lover who has a more minimalistic taste would love this rash guard. It’s very simple in how it shows your love for dogs, yet beautiful at the same time.
9. This shirt is spot on for a lot of my friends who spend a lot of their free time helping animals by volunteering at animal rescue centers, taking care of strays, and doing whatever else they can to help animals find homes.
10. Anyone with fur babies (or those with messy kids, LOL) could use this to keep their furniture looking nice for as long as possible.
Brought to you by @sweetdogshopllc#sweetdogshop#dogsofinstagram#doglife#doglovers#ad
Was ein Abenteuer! Eine Nacht im Auto mitten in der Stadt von Rotterdam, zwischen Hochhäusern, Cafés und Bars. Morgens haben wir einen Latte im Café nebenan geschlürft und sind dann durch Rotterdam geschlendert. Nun stehen wir auf einem Parkplatz vor dem Strand von Den Haag und lassen unseren Tag Revue passieren. Aktuell hat jeder von uns noch 100 € zur Verfügung. Ob wir damit bis Mittwoch auskommen? 🤭 Wie war euer Wochenende? Habt einen schönen Sonntag Abend!