Had fun joining the 🍄🍄🍄 gang for walkies 7early 8early this morning at the historic Fort Canning. There were lots of slopes & stairs to keep us & hoomans in shape! 🏃🤸 So happy to meet @littlestkiki, @teenomimoza & of course @moca_hachi. (Poodles & a Pom 😁)
It was good that the haze was in the moderate zone so hoomans could take pawtos & pawtos! 📸
It’s Saturday whooooooooooofff!! Mum says she wouldn’t change my 4 little paws for the world 🐾
10 THINGS YOUR DOG WOULD TELL YOU... 1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
7. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.🐾
🔥Jack Russell Terrier Head Keychain!🔥
👆 Go to the website link in my bio/profile to purchase this product.
🌍 FREE worldwide shipping with no minimum orders required!
🎁 Perfect gift for your family and friends.
❤ Like and tag a friend who would also love this!
💳 We accept Paypal and Credit Card/Debit Card.
Mum has started taking me for walks by myself as she finds I’m better behaved on the lead without Pania around. I wanna know, if you have a brother or sister, do you go for walks without them or are you always together? And what’s your thoughts on having time apart sometimes?