⭐️⭐️⭐️GIVEAWAY ALERT⭐️⭐️⭐️ I is so so excited to be able to giveaway some yummy bikkies (8kg bag), treatos and eco 💩 bags from @cooperspetkitchen as my very firsts giveaway 🤩❤️ We wanted to say thank you to all our new insta frens with a little Coopers pack and I knows you will loves them as much as I do!!
Ok frens is v easy all you has to do to enters is be following @cooperspetkitchen & tag a poochy fren below and... that’s it sooo simples! Bonus entries if you share on your stories 🎉🎉🎉 NZ ONLY THOUGH PEEPS I SO SOWIIIIII 🥺
We will choose a winners (Mum will supervise) on December 6th so you can gets it in time for Christmas ❤️❤️❤️ A huge thanks to Coopers Pet Kitchen for their very generous prize pack - go show them some love!!
Finn singing the song of his people. Really loudly so everyone along the beach can hear. ————
Instagram is such a facade and I often laugh when I get messages and people commenting on how well behaved Finn is. Yes he’s good, in a controlled environment. This has always been the way with him and he’s always been very driven by other dogs. He’s done his obedience levels and works hard, once I’ve gained his focus, which isn’t easy when there’s multiple dogs running up and down the beach chasing sticks and balls that Finn wished he could have. It’s not that I’m trying to create a false impression of him, more just the fact that I’m usually having to focus and work hard on handling him and keeping him under control until I’ve got him working with me - then I can get the phone and camera out.
Life with this pup isn’t easy, but he’s making me into the handler I am becoming
We don’t tolerate fleas around here...
Fleas in the home will all be at different stages of their flea life. If you can see fleas that’s only 5% of their lifecycle, the other 95% are stages you won’t see 😵 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The solution? Bravecto- it’s easy and safe! A single dose will cover a whole flea lifecycle. What are you waiting for!! Head to the link in my bio and get onto it!
Relocating was most certainly the best thing for myself and Freddie. But it wasn’t an easy decision to make knowing that while we would be benefiting, Finn would be pulling the short straw. He is still one happy pup but it does break my heart a bit knowing he no longer has all the paddocks right on our doorstep to go crazy in (he is 100x cleaner though 😏)
13 2969 July, 2019
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram