Happy Monday to all our furiends! ❤️ we hope you’ve had a pawsome weekend!.
What have you all been up to? We went for a few more adventures around our favourite lake with our pawrents and even our little cousin Teddy joined us one day!
Ft. My new bow tie from @monsters.and.co how Apawable is this one? Loving their new collection so much! We think we have got almost all the bow ties already!.
.🌟 Codes 🌟
• BUDDYPAL20 - 20% off pawsome_pet_bandanas .
• BUDDYANDPAL15 - 15% off monstersandco.
• B&P10 - 10% off prettypoochesuk.
• DAPPERBP - 10% off dapperpetattire.
Just hanging by the pool looking cute in my new swimsuit 💕
11 709 hours ago
"When They Say 2% Milk, I Don't Know What The Other 98% Is" -Andy Dwyer
Parks and Recreation is one of my favorite shows of all time! It might even be my desert island show! 😂 Especially since Netflix took friends off... 😒😒😒
What’s your favorite show?
Bandana from @everything.doggo
use my code: Goldens15 for 15% off