#meimeimukbang : Mei Mei loves Sunday’s because it’s the day we make dumplings #fromscratch , and Mei Mei gets two dumplings each time and maybe then some if she’s good. 🥟🥟 These are healthy dumplings stuffed with chicken, winter melon, chives - wrapper is homemade and half whole wheat!
Enjoying yummy hot kimchi ramen topped with cheese, plus some broccoli, dumplings and an egg on the side! What not to love?! This is a collab with @slobb_tv please check out his video too!! My channel link in profile ❤
I made sure to have some leftover cold dishes from our Sichuan lunch so I could toss my homemade potstickers in it. It was amazing! Still prefer Hmong peppper on my potstickers 😁 #potstickers#dumplings#leftovers
Weekends are for dim sum 🥢 But wait, “There’s no dim sum in Monterey!” 🙄 I’ve heard this complaint from many readers over the years and while it’s true that Monterey and the Central Coast don’t have dim sum halls like those in San Jose or San Francisco that bustle with carts of dumplings and buns, look more closely and you’ll still find some delicious dim sum here in town 🙌 My favorite? Dim Sum Inn in Salinas 🥟 Mark up the menu with a dry erase pen and build your feast of small bites like steamed har gow shrimp dumplings, rice noodle rolls stuffed with barbecue pork, sticky rice steamed in lotus leaf, buttery youtiao Chinese doughnuts and sweet egg yolk lava buns 🥟 Sadly, no xiaolongbao soup dumplings, but there are plenty of other options to satisfy your dim sum cravings 🥟
WEEKLY $50 VOUCHER GIVEAWAY // We're giving away a $50 BamBamBoo voucher every week for four weeks! 📷 😁 🥢
To go in the draw to win:
- Snap a selfie and say cheese with your chopsticks at BamBamBoo.
- Follow us and tag us in your pic on Instagram
- Make it fun! The more unique the more chance of winning.
T&Cs Enter as many times as you like. Winner for the week will be announced every Monday. Person must be following us on Instagram and tag us in their photo to win.
Rasa udang padu beb! Itulah nama dia DIMSUM PRAWN SIU MAI. Masak pulak ala ala gyoza method. Jom makan tapi jangan lupa baca doa dulu. #NeosDimSum#HoCiak
For ordering... please WA
You've heard about our Chilli Chocolate Ice Cream, now imagine having that in our French Toast Bao and a side of poached pear, drizzled in our ginger syrup? 😍 Who said you can't have dessert for breakfast?
We love reading your reviews, come share your drumplings experience with us via Google, Zomato and Facebook.
Maxi Dumplings w/Spicy-Ragout Filling by @vegaliciously 🧡
250 g All-purpose flour
2 dl water
250 g vegan crumbles/minced veggie meat alternative
1 onion (minced)
2 garlic cloves (minced)
2 carrots (minced)
1 can Italian pelati
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbs Chili
1. Heat the oil, add onion, garlic and carrots and cook until golden.
2. Stir in the “meat” and sauté for 10 minutes. Add in pelati, tomato paste and chili spice, reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 1 hour.
4. For the dough, place flour and water in a food-processor und process until you get a smooth dough.
5. Roll out the dough (2 mm thick). Then cut off circles (2 inch. diameter).
6. Place 1 tbsp of ragout on each circle, form the dumplings, then Steam for 20 minutes and serve with chili sauce. #bestofvegan