La Partenopea //🍕 Non lasciatevi ingannare dalla pizza in foto , non è una pesto Nik anche se le somiglia molto . Questa pizza ha un ingrediente stagionale che noi proponiamo da settembre a marzo circa . Ieri sera l’abbiamo provata e devo dire che mi è piaciuta molto , non potevo aspettare settembre per mangiarla 😅. Non voglio tenervi sulle spine , vediamo la pizza 🔜🍕 Provola di Agerola , pesto di Friarielli , salsiccia fresca sbriciolata , spolverata di grana padano e basilico fresco . Vieni a provarla ti aspettiamo 🍕❤️.
🇬🇧 The Parthenopea // 🍕 Don't be fooled by the pizza in the picture, it's not a pesto Nik even if it looks a lot like it. This pizza has a seasonal ingredient that we offer from September to March approximately. We tried it last night and I must say that I liked it very much, I couldn't wait for September to eat it 😅. I don't want to keep you on the thorns, let's see the pizza 🔜🍕 Provola di Agerola, pesto from Friarielli, crumbled fresh sausage, sprinkled with Grana Padano cheese and fresh basil. Come and try it we are waiting for you 🍕❤️.
📍Pizzeria Cotto e Mangiato, via Eugenio Della Valle n°98 , 81055 Santa Maria Capua Vetere (CE).
Bentōteca Milano / Tokuyoshi, July 20.
Galloni 22mo prosciutto di Parma finished in wine barrels, with zuke hamachi, and a bowl of 🍚.
I absolutely adore this dish, I recall it vividly when I first had it @alterego.tokyo in Tokyo, barrel aged ham paired with marinated red tuna, accompanied by a shot of super pure caper broth. Simplicity and deliciousness, truly brilliant in the way Tokuyoshi san had so seamlessly weaved Italian into the fabric of Japanese cuisine.
Fast forward to our current post-lockdown reality in Milan, he has done an unplugged edition to suit Bentoteca’s casual style. With a bowl of rice, it transforms into a vision of comfort and satisfaction, carbs and the double whammy land and sea umami, simple and delicious. I could easily have five bowls, a joy of a dish!
For all of you lasagna lovers out there pick one! 1️⃣ or 2️⃣?? TAG UR PPL! (Swipe, b careful not to drool)
Both creative masterpieces by @alexafuelednaturally
1️⃣ EASY LASAGNA VEGAN RICOTTA ZUCCHINI ROLL UPS!
10 ounce bag frozen spinach
1-2 large zucchinis
2 tbsp olive oil
32 ounces marinara sauce
1 (14 ounces) container firm tofu
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tbsp any plant milk
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Fresh basil to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375. Then cook your lasagna noodles! Undercook by 2 minutes.
2. Remove tofu from package and wrap tofu block in 2 paper towels. Squeeze for 10 seconds then break apart tofu into your food processor. To the food processor add salt, 2 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, nutritional yeast and garlic powder, plant milk. Pulse 6-10 times until you reach the consistency of ricotta cheese. Taste and adjust salt and seasonings as needed.
3. In a pan add frozen spinach and season with a small pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes m. Remove from pan and add to ricotta. I pulsed 3-4 times into the ricotta.
4. Spread marinara sauce sauce onto the bottom of a oven-proof skillet; set aside.
5. Using an Apple peeler, create long strips of zucchini! Peeling Away first layer of skin then making long strips.
6. Once lasagna noodles are cooked, drain then immediately drizzle with olive oil so they don’t stick together. Grab a lasagna noodles, layer zucchini and Spread a couple spoonfuls ricotta mixture evenly along leaving the last inch bare. Roll up and place in the prepared skillet; repeat with remaining pasta noodles, zucchini and filling
7. Place into oven and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Serve immediately. Garnish with ground pepper and fresh basil, chili pepper flakes & an optional drizzle of olive oil.