➖NEW RELEASE ➖
Rotisserie + Fire Pit 🔥🍖
SF Roaster $490 Inc GST
Rectangle fire pit 900 x 600 includes rotisserie brackets to suit your motor and skewer. Brackets adjustable with 120mm travel upwards
OPTION - Deluxe gasmate rotisserie kits. 240v motor holds up to 8kgs for an extra $90. Making the entire package $580 Inc GST for firepit and rotisserie kit!
We can’t make these quick enough. Going fast out the door. Be quick to put in your order!
Email email@example.com or call 07 5574 4951
Pick up factory Molendinar
WEEK 5 / DAY 5 *DINNER* #isodietchallenge **Easy Tossed Mixed Salad** Side Dish number 5
I think this must be one of my favourite sides. I keep going back for more. It has a wonderful zesty flavour from the dressing, a kick from the mustard along with the salt from the feta and Olives.
60 -100G MIXED LETTUCE
150G GRAPE TOMOTOES
1/4 RED ONION
50G KALAMATA OLIVES
20G PINE NUTS
JUICE 1/2 LEMON (SMALL TO MED)
SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
1/4 CUP OLIVE OIL
1/4 TO 1/2 TSP MUSTART DEPENDING ON TASTE (I USE WHOLEGRAIN OR DIJON)
1. Wash, chop and combing all salad ingredients.
2. Add a pinch of fresh cracked black pepper to the salad and mix to combine (Don't add salt unless you need it at the very end)
3. In a seperate bowl add the olive oil and the mustard, mix well.
4. Add the lemon juice to the oil and mustard and whisk until you get a smooth dressing.
*You can add herbs into the dressing if you fancy (Rosemary and Thyme go lovely with this dressing)
5. Just before you're ready to serve add in half the pine nuts and the dressing.
6. Mix well to combine and top off with remaining pine nuts.
Serve and enjoy. xx (I will post a picture of dinner later tonight)
I will be serving my salad tonight with steak which I will be sealing in the pan for a couple of mins just to brown the out side then into a preheated oven @180 for about 8 mins. All I will put on the steak is a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
I will also cook some mushrooms and onions.
The rest of the family will be having the steak in a crusty bread roll but I will have it in Wholemeal wrap and a plate of fresh salad.
Do yourself a favour and make it the next time you want a side dish for dinner or a BBQ xx
🍓 🍓 RECIPE RELEASE 🍓 🍓
With our strawberry season in full swing, we wanted to share this tasty Roasted Strawberry BBQ Sauce recipe. It is the perfect addition to range of meat proteins including grilled chicken, roast beef and roast pork. Following a plant-based diet? Add some extra virgin olive oil to marinade tofu, or roasted vegetables. .
4 cups fresh MY BERRIES STRAWBERRIES
2 tbsp butter (or olive oil)
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp soy sauce
1tsp chipotle sauce
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Bake hulled, quartered strawberries for 20 minutes.
2. After the strawberries are roasted, in a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter or oil and sauté the minced garlic for two minutes, until aromatic. Add the roasted strawberries and the rest of the ingredients.
3. Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Blend until smooth.
4. Cool and transfer to a covered jar. Keep refrigerated for up to two weeks. .
Recipe/ 📷: @marnely_murray .
limões sicilianos fazem uma declaração clean, alegre e muito bonita.
Limão siciliano travessa profunda R$445 (41,5cm)
Jogo americano R$44.
Todo o lucro vai para a feijoada toda sexta-feira e a construção do Lar e a crèche em Aningas, Ceará Mirim, RN #alemdavenda .
🛒 para comprar, clique no link na nossa bio (WhatsApp 84.99909.3993)
🚛 enviamos para todo Brasil; entregamos em domicílio para Natal, RN.