Proceso de una ilustración primero en este caso con el Póster de Maracaibo . Busque una imagen de referencia , luego con el programa Illustrator vectorize la ilustración , el siguiente paso fue escoger la paleta de colores que mejor armonía tenía y listo ✨🖌️ Cada artista tiene su propio proceso creativo .
Process of an illustration first in this case with the Maracaibo Poster. Look for a reference image, then with the Illustrator program vectorize the illustration, the next step was choose the color palette that had the best harmony and that's it.✨🖌️ Each artist has their own creative process
Brought to you with a large feeling of #impostersyndrome !
I have opened an #Etsy store selling baby and kids clothes, here are some of the cute items I have already made!
But don’t worry y’all I won’t be spamming you with my makes here! Head over to @turtlefaceuk to check out what’s on offer! There will be free U.K. delivery all month!
I would love if you could check it out, give me a follow or a like and to say thank you for any orders you can get 10% off using code NEWFACE10 on Etsy (or quote this in your DM if ordering via Instagram)
You will understand my cover photo when you watch the video.
I said peace ✌🏾 at the end please not “piss” , I just wanted that out there 😂🤣🤣🤣.
Thank you for all the support so far 🤗😘
9 211 hour ago
This would be such a cute wedding gift! Someone get married so I can give it to you 👰🏽🤵🏽
1 43 hours ago
Hey!! So glad you’re here!! 💙
Figured I’d kick it off with an introductory post so you can put a face to the name!
1. My name is Talia! 😊
2. I’ve been an Etsy shop owner for three years! Formerly, my shop was called LetterLoveliness. I created hand-lettered products like greeting cards, baby milestone boards (still available now, just with a new twist!), decorated chalkboards, and more. I’ve geared now more towards personalized t-shirts, wine glasses, drink tumblers, tote bags, makeup pouches, and more! I’d like to thank my Cricut for this honor 😂🏆
3. I live in Brooklyn, NY with my fiancé Matt!
4. In addition to creative projects, I’m obsessed with cooking and baking. Not even joking, I make the world’s BEST chocolate chip cookies and even people who don’t typically like cookies, LOVE them. 🍪
5. I’m a school counselor in NYC and love every second of what I do! ✏️
6. Fries are my weakness and no matter how much I try to resist, if you put them in front of me, I’ll eat them. Actually, make that all potatoes. In any form. 🍟
7. Thanksgiving has been my FAVORITE holiday of all time for as long as I can remember. The food, the season, the family - nothing else beats it. 🍁
8. As you’ll see from my Etsy products, I LOVE love loveeee Friends 👏🏼 Buttt...The Office is a super close second ☕️
9. Summer is my favorite season. On that note, I love barbecues, the beach, and watermelon. AMEN. 🌭🏖🍉
10. Born and raised in NY makes me a bagel snob and I’m not sorry about it 🥯
Thanks again for stopping by! Excited to create stuff for ya!
These colours remind me of the Aussie outback. I’m loving this rust/orange more than I thought I would (a little obsessed actually). I think you’ll be seeing more of this colour scheme... Meanwhile, this kangaroo is available on Etsy 💕
10 15713 hours ago
Just finished these two projects!! Handmade selenite copper wand and Celtic knot quartz pendant!! 🤩🤩🤩 @crystalsomchakras
This wand is made with the Eye of Horus ancient Egyptian symbol of the Eye of RA!! The ultimate protector!! Copper is for grounding the piece and grounding your energy! Get in touch with your higher knowing, your divine purpose and ground it into being!!
The pendant is made with the Celtic symbol that represents your relationships with all of life, all of the universe and all of the earth! It symbolizes how these relationships are all connected and how they weave through all time and space! These relationships are what help protect you!!
18 37213 August, 2020
The heat has me looking forward to autumn! Anyone else?
Fresh figs 🎨
I painted these last year during a trip back to France to visit my family.
My mother and sisters are also artists and they are sooo talented! 💛
28 50413 August, 2020
گاهي كه كارها خيلي زيادن و هرچي برنامه ميريزم بازم به همشون نميرسم ، با خودم ميگم كاش يه دكمه بود ميزدم هفته اي يك بار يهو تقسيم ميشدم به هشت تا مريم، يكي مي نشست سفارش هاي آبرنگ و تموم ميكرد، اون يكي اكسل تحليل پرتفوي سهام شركت كه يه مقدارش مونده رو تموم ميكرد، يه مريم مشغول مرتب كردن آشپزخونه ميشد، اون يكي درس هاي پيانوشو تمرين ميكرد ، يه مريم سري ميزد به كتاب نيمه خونده اش كه فرصت نكرده مدتي بهش سر بزنه، يه مريم هوا كه خنك ميشد ميزد بيرون واسه پياده روي و هواخوري، اون يكي اما ميموند خونه و يكم به گل ها رسيدگي ميكرد و.... فكر كنم همينجوري كه بشمارم از هشت تا هم بيشتر بشه
خلاصه كه تقسيم شدني در كار نيست متاسفانه و منم يه مقدار از كاراكه انجام ميشه به خودم جايزه ميدم تا انرژي بگيرم و برم سراغ بقيه اش
به وقت ٢٤ مرداد ٩٩
. #كيك#بالرين#ا ٓبرنگ #كيك_خونه #ballet#ballerina#cake#tea#coffee#watercolor#art#art_we_inspire#watercolorpainting#watercolouring . #esty#etsyshop#etsyseller#etsystore
15 74713 hours ago
Happy Friday all! I'm looking forward to tucking into a pizza tonight 🍕🤭
As the weather starts to cool down, I can return to my inks again! Definitely going to be creating some more pieces on @narapapers black papers!