When I started my Facebook Ads Business I signed 7 clients in my first two weeks.⠀
I did ❌NOT❌ have:⠀
- a business name⠀
- a website⠀
- a business Instagram⠀
- a professional email⠀
- any proof that I could actually do a good job for them⠀
- a business bank account⠀
- 10k followers & the fancy swipe up feature⠀
- business cards⠀
- a college degree in marketing ⠀
Want to know what I did have?⠀
✅ A PayPal account⠀
✅ Belief that I could make a difference⠀
✅ An ideal client⠀
Do you have those 3 things? Then you have EVERYTHING YOU NEED to start making money in your business.⠀
Sure, now I’m working on my branding, and getting a professional website & email & business cards. But making money in my business came first! & I want it to come first in your business too.⠀
Don’t let yourself buffer with designing business cards. Trust me, I’ve done that multiple times & it has never paid my mortgage... 🏠... rude.⠀
Get in, do the work, & serve your dream clients!
Hello and Good Evening! What's good! This is Jrvkjohn-Here bringing you another Emotional illustration sketch based on "Mother's Love" 🥰 I want to give you so much meaning but maybe just a simple Quote and just a simple look up at this Art-Sketch you can already see everything.
The woman who loves you unconditionally from birth, the one who puts her kids before herself and the one who you can always count on above everyone else. “Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.”
Created by: John Richard Kerr
Who's going to see the @downtonabbey_official movie this weekend??? 🙋
In 2017 I talked my husband into taking a day trip from London with my mom & the kids to @highclerecastle and it was pretty much the most perfect day I've ever had, no lie 😆
We're traveling right now, but when we get back I can't wait to hit the theater with my mama!
🍀 يومك أحلى بعصائر فوريفر🍀 🍑 عصير ألو بيتس 🍑 👈 يمد الجسم بالطاقة طوال اليوم 👈 يساعد فى عملية الهضم 🌳 الفوائد والمزايا الرئيسيّة • يحتوي على نسبة عالية من الألياف التي تفيد في الحد من الاضطرابات الهضمية • مناسب جداً للأطفال كشراب او مثلجات
• مفيد للبصر لإحتوائه على مضادات أكسدة
• مفيد لتنشيط الدورة الدموية و مستويات الطاقة ¤¤ طريقة الاستعمال
ترج العبوة جيداً ويؤخذ من 60 إلى 120 مللتر 🌲 لاحظ
يمكن حفظ العبوة مغلقة لفترة 4 سنوات وبعد فتحها 3 أشهر في الثلاجة
Wonderful trip to @legolandwindsor this weekend making the most of the amazing sunny weather and really feeling like we have extended the summer holidays. The boys loved the park from the rides and meet and greets to the Legoland world (this was my fave bit). Some tips if you are planning to visit .
1. Get there early! You can get into the park and wait until they open the doors into the rest of the park.. head to the back of the park first to beat queues
2. If going when warm take hats and suncream
3. Take lots of snacks and water to keep kids entertained
4. We bought the q bot and man was it worth it! So so clever!!! 5. Download the app before you go they have up to date queue wait times
6. Do make sure you catch a show they were so good and jacks fave bit of the day.
7. Measure your kids height before going on a ride to check they can get on! I saw three times families at different times being turned away after waiting for a ride as their kids too short !
8. Take a buggy for younger kids the park hires buggy’s out for £10 a day for single buggy and there is a lot of walking for younger kids
9. Use the parent swap pass. Ask the staff on the ride if they offer parent swap for that ride. Parent swap means that you only queue once, your child gets to ride twice and both parents get to take it in turns to go on the ride whilst the other stays with the younger ones.
10. Be aware you have to pay for parking there if you book online before hand you can save £1! We loved our trip there and happy to answer any questions you might have (so do send me a message)
Tickets were #gifted but we paid extra for the q bot. #legoland#familydays#familydaysout#themepark#kidsdayout#thingstodo#legolandwindsor#familytimeisthebesttime#gifted
74 65917 September, 2019
#sponsored Self-care is so important, I can't stress this enough. Being the parents of a very active toddler, sometimes we forget about our own needs, as we get so wrapped up in everything that is good for our children. This is exactly #whyIY .
. @ymcade made it easy for all of us to take care of ourselves, while enjoying time together as a family.
We recently spent the day there, and had the best time. The staff at @ymcade showed us how we could reduce stress, boost our confidence, all while balancing our everyday lives emotionally and physically.
We were able to enjoy time outside by the pool, and check out all the facilities, while Gavin had a blast playing with the other children in the childcare section.
Did you know that free babysitting is included in your membership? Unlimited group exercise classes like Barre, Pilates and Spin are included as well! Not a member of the @ymcade? Not a problem!
Try it out for FREE with a free pass and those who join by 9/31 will not pay a joiner fee, which is a savings of up to $90! #whydoyouY https://lnk2.io/wQWNXyK
Happy 16th birthday to @son_of_a_christian. He inherited the family car today with the contingency that we still get to use it if we need to haul something! I hope your day has been great, Ryan. We love you!
18 36917 September, 2019
One of them has a strong willed, my way or the highway attitude, while the other is happy as can be to just trail along. My Sporty Spice and Baby Spice. Sour Patch kid and Sweet Tart. Their presence together makes me emotional as they balance each other quite flawlessly and sometimes I’m not quite sure what one would be without the other ✨
25 69819 August, 2019
Uwielbiam weekendy, kiedy wszyscy w trójkę jesteśmy razem. Odkładamy wszystko i zajmujemy się tylko sobą. Mama, tata i dziecko. Nic więcej.
Cudownie jest pokazywać jej świat, uczyć ją cieszyć się z drobnych rzeczy. Jeśli małe rzeczy nie będą nas cieszyć to tych większych też nie docenimy. Obecność i uwaga, niby prosta rzecz... a tak cieszy.
Mam nadzieję, że wasz weekend też był udany i naładowaliście baterie na nadchodzący nowy tydzień 🙂