👉Du hast das Gefühl, das Leben hat dich in der Hand? Dann lies dir die folgenden 5 Punkte durch, um genau diesem Gefühl entgegenzuwirken (Speicher oder verliere es)
1. 👉Schreibe dir genau auf, wie du deinen Tag verbringst? Was machst du wann? Notiere deinen Tagesablauf ganz genau! Überlege dir dann, welche Aktivität dich deinem Ziel näher bringt (1) und welche Aktivität eine Zeitverschwendung ist (2). Fokussiere dich auf die Aktivität 1, nutze mehr Zeit für diese Aktivität. Streiche Aktivitäten 2 so gut es geht aus deinem Leben.
2. Finde heraus, wie viel Schlaf du benötigst. Setze dir eine feste Schlafroutine und stelle Dir zum Aufstehen einen Wecker oder vereinbare mit dir eine feste Zeit des Aufstehens.
3. Sei Du selber und gestalte auf deine Art und Weise Dein Leben. Vergleiche dich nicht. Du wirst immer anders sein. Akzeptiere dies! Vergleich führt zu Zeitverschwendung und das Gefühl, dass das Leben dich in der Hand hat, wird stärker!
4. Behandele deinen Körper als deinen Tempel. Deine Performance hängt stärkt von deiner gesundheitlichen Konstitution ab.
5. Ändere deinen Glaubenssatz, dass dein Leben dich in der Hand hält zu: Ich habe jede Sekunde meines Lebens selber in der Hand. 🇬🇧ENG|
Do you have the feeling you are just the marionette of your life? Then read the following suggestions to fight against it!
1. Write down what exactly you are doing every hour of the day. Think about: What activity brings me nearer to my end goal and what activity is just a waste of time. Then completely kill the time wasting activity!
2. Find out how much sleep you need. Get into a routine and set yourself an alarm or make an agreement with you to get up a certain time of the day!
3. Be yourself and create the life you want to live. Don’t compare yourself to others. You will always be different. Comparison will always be a time wasting activity.
4. Treat your body as your temple. Only a healthy body can have a peak performance.
5. Change your limiting believes. Instead of saying: I am the marionette of my life, say: I am the master of my life.
Couldn’t tell you where this was taken as it was a stop off some where by Reykjavik - we hiked down all the way & came across these beautiful icy views 💗 The best thing about travel is the in between places you end up seeing and the wonderful people you end up meeting right?
5 emotional intelligence techniques👇🏼
Yesterday I told you how awful my day was - if you didn’t see the post go have a giggle at my expense, it was horrifically hilarious!
So how did I stay positive throughout it all?
𝟭. 𝗢𝗯𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀.
Figure out what emotion you’re feeling. It sounds silly, you’re feeling it so you know what it is! But often naming the emotion helps control it.
𝟮. 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, and let this one spiral. I’m feeling annoyed the dude in front of me is taking ages to order his coffee. I might be late to work. If I’m late I’ll get in trouble with my boss. She’ll probably tell me to leave earlier for work. So ill start leaving earlier for work. Then if this happens again I won’t be late. Okay I guess it’s not so bad.
𝟯. 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
This one might seem odd because you may be “entirely not at fault”. But by taking responsibility you get to control how you feel towards it. Eg. If I left 5mins earlier I’d be in front of this guy. It’s my fault for leaving the house so late. I should stop staying up late watching TV as it makes me snooze the alarm in the morning. ⠀
𝟰. 𝗔𝘀𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁, 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘆. This is almost always a no and allows you to stand back for a moment and change the emotional reaction.
𝟱. 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 - this one can be tough sometimes. Let’s say you got hit by a truck and have 6 months bed bound in hospital - that’s not so positive. But say you’re still in that coffee shop queue, is it the end of the world? You’re still getting wonderful hot coffee and you didn’t get hit by a truck on the way there!
I use these tools daily to help my emotional intelligence and they’re such a hack to seeing & reacting to your day more positively.
Let me know if you use any of these already! If not, try them out and DM me with feedback 💛
4 4612 hours ago
✨S T E P U P & G L O W ✨
May the glow in your soul reflect in your heart this morning ☀️ Just remember that no one can ever steal the joy in your heart and nothing will ever stop the sun in your soul to shine through! Keep Shinning, Keep smiling 😊 #thatglotho#glowup#birthdaygirl#femaletraveler
"Joy is not being in love
And not being bitter.
It is friendship. It is agreement.
Joy is the gift of childhood wrapped for the orphan.
A Polaroid army crawling its way into life.
Joy is being beautiful without a man telling you so.
It is finding yourself warm enough for those lonely winter nights.
It is finding yourself
After so long.
So, to shaved heads and unsaddled burdens,
To the lion’s mane of insecurities,
To my favorite broken heart and every love I’ve ever had the pleasure of loving:
I know it might sound forceful to you…
But I am laughing like I’ve conquered something.
Because…. I have." ~ Alysia Harris
This has been the year of learning to sink into joy and hold it in my body. It's a process because this is a new emotion for me. I am used to anger and sadness and depression but...joy? It's taking me by surprise 😍
Sometimes I feel like the road before my next trip is endless. Then I remember that I need all this time to save up enough money to truly enjoy my time 😂 We usually book our flights and pay for everything else along the way. Slowly we’re actually saving up before we book anything! #adulting