New Location: Racecourse with multiple facilities, which provides high quality locations for a variety of film and TV productions. Whether you are producing a small TV advert or a big budget movie.
Based in Berkshire, the classic grounds feature 3 large grandstands, 42 syndicate rooms and the Royal Box. This flexible and stylish private space has the advantage of being completely self contained, comprising of an entrance hall with a grand staircase leading to two main rooms.
In addition to this, cast and crew can also enjoy the conference rooms which can be used for dining, refreshment breaks and enjoying the spectacular views over the racecourse and parade ring. From the woodlands to the roof of the Grandstand, the possibilities are endless when it comes to providing the perfect backdrop.
We’re currently editing our LUCKY CHOW Season 4 episodes in New York City. Being in cold and windy NYC today has us missing the perfect SoCal weather and the incredible folks over at Chino Farm. We can’t wait to share their story with you all! 📷: @kathrynmichael
With the launch of our 'Crowns & Gowns' exhibition just 10 days away, we thought we'd share a few behind the scenes photos from some of the Hollywood Films and TV shows made here.
To see more photos like this, come along to the exhibition which starts on Saturday 1 February.
Featured here are The King's Speech, Macbeth, The Other Boleyn Girl, Elizabeth: The Golden Age and The Crown.
Looking for a venue for a corporate event? Look no further! @themarkevenue, we deliver beyond clients' expectations! We always ensure that all events will be successful and impactful.
Call 844-434-4007 x3 or visit the link in our bio to visit our website for more information.
If you are looking some for something particular for your shoot location, please talk to our team of experts. We’ll make it easy to find the perfect location for you, and you might be surprised at the variety of locations within our library.
Like this ‘Glue Factory’, around 30 miles from London in Essex, it’s a unique and versatile factory space (complete with steel beams - handy for rigging)!that could create a brilliant ready-to-go industrial backdrop. - -
#tbtuesday We are currently watching season 2 of the Icelandic series Trapped. The show was shot mostly in the town of Siglufjörður on the northern coast of Iceland.
In 2016 we traveled around Iceland. We had just seen season 1, so we had to go to this beautiful small fishing town.
"I need someone to show me my place in all this"
Those of you who follow my profile a little bit longer know how much I love Star Wars. 🥰 So of course I had to watch the new movie “The Rise of Skywalker” as soon as possible. Here is my spoiler-free opinion about it: When I left the cinema I was totally satisfied as most of the open questions were answered and I experienced lots of epic movie moments with a true Star Wars feeling. The reunion with well-known characters (and locations) as well as the nostalgic end of the movie really made me happy. So no matter how many Star Wars movies you disliked in the past, I absolutely recommend watching the end of the saga at the cinema and dive into this far-away galaxy one more time. 🎬
Do you consider yourself a Star Wars fan and did you visit one of the filming locations? ✨ •
The remote island of planet Ahch-To in this scene of "The Force Awakens" is real-life Skellig Michael in beautiful Ireland. ☘️ (more impressions in my story)
••••••••••••••••••••••• #starwars#theforceawakens#thelastjedi#theriseofskywalker#daisyridley#lukeskywalker#markhamill ahchto #starwarsfan#maytheforcebewithyou#skelligmichael#ireland#visitireland
Throwback to NY. Film location from "Death Wish" starring Charles Bronson. He is going down the steps from Riverside Dr/Tiemann Pl bus station. Swipe left for a clip. Fun fact: Bronson asked for a California-based location so he could visit his family in Bel Air but the director insisted on a freezing New York.
Merry Christmas everyone! 😘🎄 •
While spending the holidays at home in Germany I send you this throwback to my visit in London when I followed the “Love Actually” footsteps of Mark and Juliet in St Luke’s Mews, Notting Hill. 🎬
Where are you this Christmas?
Here’s my #bestnine2019 and traditionally a list of some of my best moments, trips & facts 2019 as a film tourist:
1. Sitting on the throne like a mad queen on my Game of Thrones Tour in Northern Ireland. 🧝🏻♀️
2. Celebrating the opening of Gringotts Bank at Warner Brother Studio Tour in London. 🧙♀️
3. A nostalgic film tour through the beautiful and otherworldly landscapes of Utah. 🏜
4. Driving the original movie car from Thelma & Louise. 🚙
5. My first time as a candidate in a TV quiz show. 📺
6. Exploring Extremadura through the Game of Thrones lense. 🐉
7. Visiting movie locations San Francisco and following the tracks of The Birds at Bodega Bay. 🦅
8. Made it finally to Hawaii to explore countless movie sets from Lost to Jurassic Park. 🦖
9. Running up the Rocky Steps in Philadelphia and discovering Will Smith shared my Fresh Prince pic. 🙌🏻
10. Spending some days in London, still my fav city in Europe. ❤️
11. Visiting the Stranger Things locations in and around Atlanta. So big fun! 🎬
12. Roadtrippin through sunny Florida from Seaside to Key West. ☀️
13. My visit at Universal Orlando and Kennedy Space Center. 🚀
14. Going on a Dark tour in Brandenburg and finding the cave in the woods. 🌲
15. Appreciating 3,874,231 likes to 191 posts. 🙏🏻 So crazy this all really happened in 2019!! Thanks again for your support and Happy New Year to all of you!! 🥂
See you on the other side! Andrea 🙋🏻♀️ Which destinations would you like to see here in 2020? #picinpic#popculture#popart#filmlocation#filminglocation#movielocation#locationhunting#scenehunting#setjetting#photoception#seenonscreen#filmtourism#movietrivia#geekculture#filmlocations
142 23,86131 December, 2019
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram