Scale up your business with our advisory sessions covering Technology Solutions, Media, Legal, Business and Finance across in5 Innovation Centres. Swipe left to book your session now!
تقدم جلساتنا الاستشارية حلول ومعلومات قيمة من خبراء في مجال التكنولوجيا والإعلام والقانون والشؤون التجارية والمالية لدعم ونمو مسيرتك المهنية. تقام هذه الجلسات في مراكز in5 الابتكارية.تصفح الصور لحجز جلستك الآن!
⚠️ New blog post alert ⚠️ | Read our latest blog post 'The importance of getting your affairs in order' now. Our blog is filled with news, tips & tricks to help you plan your financial journey. Head to the link in our bio for more information.
Post du lundi : Les ratios financiers - Marge brute
Comme promis il y a quelques semaines, nous revenons sur les ratios financiers qui sont des outils de diagnostic de l'entreprise. Aujourd'hui nous vous présentons la marge brute qui représente la différence entre le prix de vente et le coût de revient de biens ou de services. C'est un indicateur qui permet de mesurer si l'activité d'une entreprise peut dégager un bénéfice ou pas.
Monday's post: Financial ratios - Gross Margin
As promised a few weeks ago we are back on the financial ratios which are diagnostic tools used to try to evaluate the overall financial condition of a company. Today we are talking about the Gross Margin which represents the amount of sales revenue that the company retains after incurring the direct costs associated with producing the goods and services it sells. It is an indicator that measures whether a company's business can make a profit or not.
At Finace Consultancy, we believe the interests of clients are paramount.
Our Company has diverse experience in M&A transactions, this includes conducting due diligence assignments for a prospective acquisition, feasibility study etc.
So contact Finace Consultancy now and get started.
Contact no. : +971564647094
Email id : email@example.com
Sie wollten schon immer erfahren, wie Sie als Aufsichtsrat in Start-ups eine effiziente und regelgerechte Überwachung sicherstellen? Dann melden Sie sich jetzt für das Seminar „Praxisseminar für CFO, M&A, Investoren und Aufsichtsräte“ am 9. & 10. Dezember 2019 in München oder am 29. & 30. Januar 2020 in Berlin an: https://www.fas-ag.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Events/start-ups.pdf #fasag#fas#wts#financialadvisory#boardadvisory#improveyouropportunities#aufsichtsrat#startup
Thank you for the support! MORE THAN 50% of the retirement playbook has been sold out.⠀
The techniques documented in this book have personally contributed to my early success as a financial advisor and this is the very first time I've decided to share my retirement planning secrets so openly.⠀
I sincerely hope that you receive this book and start using these techniques for massive results soon.
#NEWS#CAPSULE -3 #NIFTY - -72.15
Mindtree signed an agreement with Atotech, a global leader in surface-finishing solutions for functional, decorative, and electronic applications to help manage their SAP landscap. GE T&D India has accepted resignation of Gaurav Manoher Negi as whole-time director & chief financial officer. Shares of CG Power and Industrial Solutions were locked at 5 percent upper circuit at Rs 14.95 on September 16. Indian indices are witnessing a rangebound movement on September 16 with Nifty hovering around 11,000. #Updates#ShareMarket#BusinessAnalytics#StockMarketAdvisory#FinancialAdvisory
2 DAY FREE TRIAL CLICK FOR LINK - https://zcu.io/BuVl
We are trusted by First Generation Entrepreneurs, Traditional Business Owners, Inherited Business Owners, Family office Managers for their objective of wealth creation through focused Investments and we manage more then 1.5 Billion INR in various asset classes across the country.
Hear from Mr. @aashish_p_s , CEO & MD of #MotilalOswal Financial Services Ltd how:
- Leaders need to handle emotions well
- Pick cues to understand and build loyal teams
- Use public speaking skills to connect with audiences
- Build trust with major client accounts by ensuring face time
- Face media during good times and bad
Mr. Aashish P. Somaiyaa is the Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, and Director of Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Limited. Mr. Somaiyaa serves as the Chief Executive Officer of Asset Management Business at Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited and served as its Managing Director of Asset Management Business. Previously, he spent over thirteen years in sales and distribution, channel management, product development and institutional sales at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited, where he was the Senior Vice President.
It’s Friday and I know it’s easy to want to go out on the weekend and spend all your money but don’t.
Stack up 💸 and lay low.
Here are some tips on inexpensive things to do that are fun: Take the family hiking and explore Mother Nature. Bring the camera and have fun taking pictures. Go to a friend's house that has a pool, go to the gym. Relax and watch a great movie.
What are some things that you like to do for fun that’s inexpensive??
17 9314 September, 2019
Post du vendredi : Les contrats en Finance Islamique - Sukuk Al Ijara
Le Sukuk Al Ijara est une forme de sukuk dérivée de la structure de financement par crédit-bail (Ijara). Dans une transaction Sukuk Al Ijara :
- L'entité à la recherche de capital (initiateur) vend des actifs à un véhicule ad hoc (SPV).
- Le SPV finance l'achat de ces actifs avec le produit d'une émission de sukuk.
- Le SPV détient les actifs en fiducie pour les détenteurs de sukuk qui possèdent chacun une participation proportionnelle dans les actifs en fonction de la valeur de leur investissement.
- Le SPV loue ensuite les actifs achetés à l'initiateur.
- Le SPV utilise les paiements de location pour effectuer des paiements aux détenteurs de sukuk.
- Le SPV vend et l’initiateur rachète les actifs au prix d’exercice applicable, ce qui correspond au capital majoré des montants de distribution périodique cumulés et dus aux investisseurs.
Friday's post: Islamic Finance contracts - Sukuk Al Ijara
Sukuk Al Ijara is a form of sukuk derived from the ijara lease financing structure. In a Sukuk Al Ijara transaction, the:
- Entity seeking capital (originator) sells assets to a special purpose vehicle (SPV).
- SPV finances the purchase of these assets with the proceeds of a sukuk issuance.
- SPV holds the assets in trust for the sukuk holders who each own a proportionate interest in the assets in accordance with the value of their investment.
- SPV then leases the purchased assets to the originator or an affiliate of the originator.
- SPV uses the lease payments to make payments to the sukuk holders.
- SPV sells and Originator buys-back the Assets at the applicable Exercise Price, which is equal to the Principal Amount plus any accrued but unpaid Periodic Distribution Amounts owing to the Investors.
Whether you're just starting out or have been in business for a long time, Finace Consultancy can enable you to meet the VAT related compliance challenges.
To know more about our services reach us at :
Contact no. : +971564647094
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
For your SME/Structured Finance, Consumer Finance, Wealth Management, Financial Advisory, Corporate Finance, Project Finance and Research needs, reach us now on +234 700 002 2400 or email@example.com; we are here to help you stay in control.
You are invited to a breakast meetup with @bolanleosotule@firstname.lastname@example.org and myself for an exquisite session of expert advice, business idea pitch, free branding consultation amidst other benefits!
Tuesday, October 1st 2019 I 10.00am - 1.00pm I The TeaRoom Lagos, Lekki Phase 1.
As soon as you have invested money into your business assets, make sure you have the RIGHT COVERAGE of Business Insurance to protect your business from unforeseen RISKS. ✅
If you are a client reading this and you're curious about how insurance can HELP YOU with your business, speak to any financial advisor around you to find out more. Because insurance is a NECESSITY for every business!
Hey NEW financial advisors, here are 3 TIPS for you to improve yourself today! 💯
1. Make sure you POSITION YOURSELF correctly. 👍🏼 The way you position yourself will affect the way you are PERCEIVED and clients want you to be positioning yourself in the correct light.
2. If you are not spending time on BUILDING yourself, if you are not INVESTING back in yourself, you would have a problem. Would you work with a doctor that is not qualified or a doctor that is qualified? 🤔 Formal or informal, it doesn't matter. But spend time to EDUCATE yourself. Train, mentor, coach, whoever you find, learn from them and UTILISE the KNOWLEDGE to get you to the next level.
3. Make sure you have conversation starters with every single person you meet. 🤝🏻 Not just any basic conversation starter, a conversation starter which can LEAD you to your FINANCIAL PLANNING PRESENTATION.