Murmuration: Flight of the Starlings Botanical art 🌿 October 2015
1 101 hour ago
Playing with colors are so challenging. We have to find the right color and the right flower texture to create harmonious arrangement. But sometimes what’s in real life could be different from what we've expected. Plus sometimes, (i mean most of the time) the flowers we had already booked months before from the supplier has to be change with other flowers due to cancelled flight or even arrived in bad conditions. But who knows that eventually the result can be even better than our expectation. So we couldn’t wait to arrange more and more unexpected, bold and colorful flowers 💛
3 131 hour ago
We incorporate all kinds of flora in our arrangements including beautiful succulents 🌵 Succulents add elegant texture and a pop of hue perfectly completing the look of this bloombox, just like the cherry on top 🍒
We hope you are all having a fabulous Tuesday 💗🌸 For orders, you can contact us on Whatsapp +62816793876, more details on our bio @mfreshflowers
Who loves candles 👋?! I absolutely love them, they bring so much elegance and a touch of romance to a wedding table. With candles showcasing a large colour range, they can fit any colour scheme ❤️
Styling - @thetwohummingbirds
Florist - @the_lanes_
Venue - @hothorpevenues
Dreamy little corner all around at our magical @villa_montanare and everywhere you have the whole day sun and an gorgeous sunset. ✨ This fact makes it often hard for our couples who rent the venue for their wedding to decide where to do which part of the wedding day and rehearsal. A luxury problem! 😂 But we are around and consulting our couples to find the most perfect solution for them and their most beloved.
Цвет - один из важнейших инструментов флориста.
В моих работах Вы вряд ли найдете контраст, я предпочитаю использовать градиент.
Для «настроения» обожаю «расставлять» акценты. Но кричащие бело-красные, фиолетово-желтые контрасты,уж точно не про меня.
Подбирая свадебную палитру я ощущаю себя художником, только у меня в место красок, цветы и мелочи, которые и задают характер торжества.
🎨 Холст, масло, 60х80
🖼Живопись в интерьере.
🎁 не знаете, что подарить?
🎀 Самый лучший подарок на любой праздник. 🎨 Портрет на заказ.
❤️Украшай свой мир вместе с нами.
🎈Уют в деталях! #vertex_art ———————————————————————
🔥 Ставьте лайк! ❤️
🙏 Вам не сложно, а мне будет очень приятно 😌
🖌 И обязательно что нибудь напишите. ✍️
🔴 Я читаю все ваши сообщения.
I often work with inanimate subjects, bringing them to life through photography.
Since the COVID-19 confinement order, I have begun to rediscover my home interior and its collection of objects.
I realize now, that over time, I no longer notice them, or worse, forgot I own them; some stored away in never-opened closets and drawers.
And yet, whether they are gifts, hand-me-downs, heirlooms, or collected, each object embodies a precious memory of a person, place or moment in my life.
So, during this time of isolation and self-reflection, I have chosen to stage them in photographic still lives — a visual inventory of my personal story to be viewed on my web site: https://emmanuellebecker.weebly.com/le-confinement--vies-immobiles.html
𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🏝 Yes we are talking about travelling! Out of the city with a foreign resort vibe while you don’t have to fly out of town!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🚤 Heather Photography and AF Atelier have found you a 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩 in Hong Kong this time, where nobody has done any professional photoshoots there before. You will be transported via a boat ride to an oasis in the city!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
💫 This would be offered as our package of styled pre-wedding photo session plus the venue rental. Message us right away to learn more!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Presented by @heatherlaiphotography x @afatelier⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Our work is loved by Amber & Muse and Wedding Sparrow! ✨⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Playing with blind impressions on the press today!
43 74510 hours ago
🙋🏻♀️ It’s been a bit quiet over here, so I thought it's time for an update on what’s been keeping me busy the past few months:
- Serving clients: editing vlogs, mentoring photography enthusiasts, meeting potential clients, keeping up with wedding postponement plans, etc.
- Re-evaluating my customer journey to serve my future clients better: streamlining workflows, researching client gifts, designing and printing new cards and currently busy making my own magazine to send to wedding couples who book me! ✨
- The Profitable Portfolio – a course for wedding photographers by @darcybenincosa
- Trying to read everything about pregnancy and babies. It’s a LOT I can tell you! 😅
- Preparing the house for the baby, hence the new piano, fridge freezer, closet and currently making plans to remodel our bathroom.
- Also did an in-depth research on maternity clothes.. Best value for money: @seraphinematernity! 💕 They have elegant and modest clothing that can be worn during and after pregnancy!
- Keeping up with online church services, Bible study, fellowship and Sunday school
- Netflix, of course. Currently watching Hospital Playlist.
- LINE I Love Coffee (a game I play on my iPad—addicted since 2013 🙊)
- Learning to cook a few Chinese dishes
- Trying to propagate a few of my succulents 🌵. They were thank you gifts for our wedding guests.
I think that's how I would summarize my past few months. Will try to post more often again here! 🙋🏻♀️