i love pasta, but zucchini noodles (aka courgetti spaghetti - a name I wish I’d penned) are light, fresh, so versatile, and taste just as amazing!! my spiraliser is my second most-prized kitchen appliance, delivering guilt-free yummy weekday lunches! 🤪
Instagram keeps deleting this post and we have no idea why! 😭 Posted it yesterday and it got deleted, and earlier today as well! Trying one last time 😭
Our first summer in Qatar and oh my days, it is extremely hot. Muhalabiyah is our favourite summer dessert. It's refreshing and perfect to cool off. Here's the Recipe:
Makes 4 servings
1 and 1/2 cups and 1/2 cup milk (seperate)
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons corn starch
1/2 teaspoon ground mastic OR 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
Crushed rose petals (Optional)
1. Begin by dissolving the corn starch in half a cup of cold milk.
2. In a pot, mix together the remaining cold milk with the mastic and sugar and place on the stove. (If you want to flavour with orange blossom, do NOT add mastic here).
3. When the milk has become hot, pour the dissolved corn starch liquid into the pot of milk while continuously whisking
4. Keep the pot on the stove on low heat and constantly stir with a whisk until the mixture becomes thicker
5. When the mixture begins to thicken, if you want to flavour your muhalabbiyah with orange blossom water, add it in at this stage. If you already flavoured it with mastic, skip this addition.
Continue stirring till you reach the right consistency. Needs to be thick, and stretchy.
6. Ladel into serving bowls or cups and allow to cool on your kitchen counter.
7. Cover with plastic wrap ensuring the plastic sits on the surface of the muhalabbiyah to avoid the formation of a skin at the top.
8. Refrigerate till it is to be enjoyed.
9. Decorate with pistachios, dry rose petals, or whatever your heart desires ❤
Hey y’all! Welcome to Brunchin’ with Bri. If you know me you know I love food, but specifically brunch. Due to COVID, I have been staying safe and finding/creating new recipes in the kitchen, so you’ll see more at home brunch content on my page! Follow along and tag @brunchinwithbri when you brunch at home too. Stay tuned for a logo and website coming soon!
🍋COOKIES DE LIMON & JENGIBRE 🍋
Estas cookies son mi caballito de batalla, siempre salen bien!
Una opción saludable para los amantes de las galletitas.
✔Son Integrales, ✔Sin lácteos, ✔Apto Vegano
MUY fáciles y demasiado ricas, se animan?
2 cucharadas de chia
2 tazas de harina integral
100 gr de azúcar (usé de coco @godblessyouoils pero podes usar mascabo)
100cc de aceite
2 cucharadas de ralladura de limón
1 cucharada de jengibre rallado o en polvo
1 cucharada de polvo de hornear
1 chorrito de extracto de vainilla