Abbiamo preparato un Menù gustosissimo per questa calda estate 2020 🌅
Un Ferragosto con sapore e qualità, da gustare dove vuoi❣️Non lasciarti scappare il nostro imperdibile Menù di Ferragosto 💯😍
📌Con gustose specialità anche fuori menù su ordinazione
📌Prenotazioni al numero 333 887 3134
1⃣ Follow us on Instagram.
2⃣ Send your "Tea Graphy to this mail to get featured:
3⃣ You can also DM us with your photographs.
4⃣ Do not forget to give appropriate caption with your photographs.
BBQ chicken up for a toss?
Try out our homemade marinated BBQ chicken drumsticks at just ₹300 for 500gms. Swipe right to see the final product.
Also get 10% off on your first order.
Order now @satay_boyz
🍗 🧀 Korean chicken with melted cheese... I’m in love with Korean food ! What about you ? @goobnehk !
[CN] 韓國雞肉和奶酪融化。我愛上了韓國料理 ! 你呢 ?!
[KR] 녹은 치즈와 한국 치킨. 나는 한국 음식을 좋아합니다 ! 당신은 어때요 ?!
[FR] Poulet coréen avec du fromage fondu... Je suis amoureux de la cuisine coréenne ! Pas vous ?
📍Atlas Coffeehouse [Bukit Timah]
The Gentleman’s Relish ($17.7)
This consists of scrambled eggs, charred tomatoes and sourdough. The scrambled eggs were really soft but I wish for it to be fluffier. The compound butter was RLY GOOD. It went Super well with the sourdough!!! The portion was very generous, good for sharing!!!
iced matcha latte ($7.50)
If you like milky matcha latte, you will love this! For me, I prefer matcha latte with rich matcha taste so :’
Jasmine Oolong iced tea with milkstache foam ($7.50)
This was so refreshing! It is similar to a macchiato and I really love how their foam goes very well with the oolong tea. You can choose to have earl grey tea instead of the oolong too!
yummy rating: 3.7/5
ambience rating: 3.7/5
Service rating: 4/5
would I come back: yes to try other stuffs! & get the milkstache foam drink again!!!
1. a handful of salt 鹽 適量
2. a handful of pepper 胡椒 適量
3. butter, to taste 牛油 適量
1. Add salt and pepper to the turkey mince and mix well
2. Beat the egg and add milk, mix well .
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat with cooking oil. Cook the turkey mince over medium-high heat for 5 minutes until it’s colour starting to change
4. Pour in egg mixture. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds.
Continue cooking and folding eggs until thickened and less visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly. Remove from heat.
5. Heat a non-stick frying pan over low heat. Place 2 slices of bread in pan. Cook for until both sides are golden and remove from heat.
6. Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with butter
7. Top one slice of bread with scrambled egg and turkey, and another slice of bread to make a sandwich. Cut in half and serve.
As some may have noticed I’ve taken a break from YouTube. I’m super excited to share that I have been working on some other projects.
My new website will be up and running soon and with that I’m starting a monthly newsletter, everything and anything to do with food! 😍🍔🌮You will get my newest recipes/ video tutorials, read about the latest food trends, and learn tips/tricks to maintaining a healthy diet.