Weather is turning a bit cold and hence it feels a bit gloomy. I thought Pooris / Luchi would bring a bit of life and cheer..... 😋😋😋 Follow my page @foodiehousewifesince2018 for more homemade dishes.... _________________________________
Aromatic, mouth watering and authentic, FitFam’s Biryani is only 600 calories per portion size! 🍛
A healthy twist to one of your favourite household dishes, we aim to keep your diet as diverse as possible.
Visit www.fitfamindia.com for more details on the #FitFamPlan !
One of my favorite meal-time traditions of Spain: PINCHOS 💯
They’re basically slices of toasted baguette with anything you can imagine on them (buffet style), held together by a small wooden skewer. Once you eat them, you put the skewers into a cup and the waitress charges you per skewer. Such a cool idea! I’m thinking Columbus, GA needs one of these spots. 😉
ON MY PLATE: egg salad, cured ham + marinated pepper, smashed avocado with pico, and smoked salmon with avocado + tomatoes
Also, the sangria here in Spain has been 👌 Highly recommend it if you visit - even if you think you don’t like sangria. 😍
We have another full day of exploring to do before we go on a day trip to Toledo tomorrow (our last full day). Happy Tuesday, friends!
¿Te encanta el chocolate?🍫
¡Conoce los beneficios de consumir chocolate amargo!👏🏼
•Es una poderosa fuente de antioxidantes por lo que combate el envejecimiento.👌🏼
•Mejora el flujo sanguíneo por los flavonoides que contiene.❤️
•Alto en fibra por lo que ayuda a sentirse satisfecho.👌🏼
•Mejora el animo porque activa la producción de serotonina.✨
¡Agenda tu cita!
2 pieces cream dory, fillet - 60 pesos
1 egg - 7 pesos
1/2 cup bread crumbs - 10 pesos
pepper, salt, oil - available sa kitchen
= 77 pesos
1. Marinate the cream dory fillet in salt and pepper for minimum of 2 hours.
2. Dredge each chicken to beaten egg then to flour, pepper and salt mixture.
3. In a pan, over medium heat, heat oil until it is hot but not smoking. Fry each piece of fish fillet until golden brown.
Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
Serve with mayo dip, sweet and sour sauce or ketchup
Once upon a time, I did something wacky with leftover pears to prevent them from being food waste 😜. I pureed some pears to sweeten and add moisture to cupcakes. Then I dehydrated slices of pears make colourful candy-like decorations! The pears were naturally coloured using beetroot and blue spirulina powder from my local bulk foods store (@thesourcedickson / @thesourcebulkfoods). Here's the recipe for 3 cupcakes 🍰🍰🍰, because sometimes you just want a small snack:
PEAR VANILLA CUPCAKES
100g plain flour
40g organic sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
50g pear puree
10mL oil of choice
Dash of vanilla extract
75g vegan butter
75g organic powdered sugar
Dash of coconut cream
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. To make the cupcakes: Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl. Mix until combined. Add the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
3. Scoop the batter into 3 lined cupcake moulds. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until a skewer can be inserted into a cupcake and it comes out clean.
4. Allow the cupcakes to cool on a wire rack.
5. To make the buttercream: Using an electric whisk, beat the butter until it's pale and fluffy. Add the sugar and and beat until smooth. Add the coconut cream and beat until it reaches your desired consistency.
6. Scoop the buttercream into a piping bag and frost your cupcakes as desired.
7. Optional: top the cupcakes with rainbow-coloured pears (recipe in my cookbook). Enjoy!
24 6361 hour ago
Life is 100x easier with @greenchef helping us find a groove that makes cooking healthy, organic meals exciting and easy peasy. 🌱👌🏻 Nothing artificial and it’s food you can trust. USDA certified, GMO free, sustainable & traceable as Green Chef works closely with farmers and food manufacturers who reinvest in the environment. That’s even including their eco-friendly packaging!
Use my unique link to receive $75 off Green Chef! Click the link in my bio. #mygreenchef#greenchefpartner
49 1,17014 hours ago
Happiest kid 🧒 with thick shakes & burgers 🍔 .
Tag someone who will love this 💓 .
📍MILKSHAKE & CO. .
. . #foodiesince96 💫💫
YouTube - MEHAK DHAWAN
Snapchat - Foodiesince96