It’s burrito time.. come on grab your friends. We’ll go to very distant lands. There’s chile verde..
The flavor will never end
It’s burrito time! 😋🗡
If you’re feeling adventurous for something so tasty making you go like damn why do I like this. We have jalapeño 🍍 tomorrow 🙃
📍1158 S Flower St 90015
730-1215 hard close
1 174 hours ago
#Trending na pinaka affordable and sulit TEMPURA Nationwide🇯🇵 ✔️Food for as low as P59 pesos may Tempura ka na. 😍
✔️Bet na bet ko din yung Family Bucket Tempura nila na super worth it sa presyong 599 pesos. ✔️Cravings satisfied ka dahil meron na silang branches nationwide. ✔️You can also order via grab food. #TokyoTempura
🚏4F Chinatown Mall Cinema, Binondo Manila
📞02 661 2822
When it comes to budgeting your #fitfood you can't go wrong with smoked herring, rice, and broccoli 😋
Fish are very nutritious and contain essential fats like Omega-3s, however some fish are better than others.
Wild Herring tops both Tuna and Salmon on my list because it is a smaller fish. Bigger and denser fish tend to have higher concentrations of Mercury and lower concentrations of healthy nutrients.
It is important to choose wild caught over farm raised, the diverse ecosystem they live in is responsible for their healthful qualities, not their existence.
Stuffed bell pepper...😋😋😋
**************************************** Stuffed Bell Pepper
* 3 bell peppers (preferably red, green and yellow)- chopped into half and deseeded * 1 medium sized potato- boiled and smashed * 100 to 150 gram ground chicken OR chopped shrimp OR chopped paneer
* 1 medium sized onion- finely chopped
* 1 small tomatoes- deseeded and chopped * 3 to 4 garlic cloves- finely chopped * 2 green chillies- finely chopped * 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
* 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
* 1 teaspoon cumin powder
* 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
* 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup * 1 teaspoon sugar
* Salt as required
* 2 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
* 2 tablespoon grated mozzarella cheese (optional)
To make the filling
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
2. Add chopped onion. Let it cook for few minutes
3. Add chopped garlic, green chillies and chopped tomatoes.
4. Now add the chicken or shrimp. If you want to go with paneer then add it after all the spices and ketchup.
5. Then add red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder and tomato ketchup and stir them.
6. Now it's time to add sugar, salt to taste and coriander leaves and mix them nicely.
7. The filling is ready. Turn off the flame and let it cool down.
To make the stuffing
1. Chop the bell peppers into half and then deseeded them to make enough room for stuffing.
2. Fill the peppers with the filling. It should be in the levels of the peppers.
3. Now sprinkle some grated mozzarella cheese and chopped coriander leaves.
4. Preheat oven at 170 degrees and bake the stuffed bell peppers in a baking tray for 10 to 12 minutes.
Tacos but make them Moroccan! This place knows how to do fusion well! I ordered their chicken and mahi tacos. The chicken is marinated in Moroccan spices and topped with a tomato cucumber pico and tzatziki crema. To me it was familiar and comforting but with a twist. The mahi is a special they have at the moment. It had a delicious piece of fried mahi topped with the most flavorful chipotle sauce. This place is a definite must visit on El Cajon Blvd!
Curry Chicken by Diep Tran
I cooked this dish with love for my dad when he was sick last week. He could not eat anything for a few days. We all were very worried about his health. One morning he woke up and asked for curry chicken which is his favourite dish. He enjoyed the food so much and we […] Awarded at: Light & Composition University
Dinner at Our Abode: Simple Butter Beans and Corn Bread. Tim added some Red Pepper to the Cornbread just for some variety.
I changed up the spice blend a little; and with a few carefully selected flavors; no one would know these didn’t cook all day with a ham bone!
No Pigs were harmed in this classically simple dish!
These #proteinbars are LIFESAVERS! 💙💙💙 As you know...I take them everywhere with me...even high up...in MTL 🇨🇦🥶☁️ You never know how long you may be without delicious sustenance 😆 #qualityconvenience 🤤
When you’re making Chicken Tikka Masala and realise you’ve forgotten to buy the cream at the last minute 🤦🏼♀️ expletives... then an extra knob of butter and greek yoghurt to the rescue!
This is the actual recipe.
Chicken tikka Masala
To serve four
For the marinade
800g chicken thigh fillets cut into large bite sized chunks
150ml full fat Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
2 tsp lemon juice
1 heaped tsp ground cumin
1 heaped tsp smoked paprika
1 heaped tsp ground coriander
1 heaped tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp salt
For the curry:
3 tbsp rapeseed oil
1 finely chopped onion
1 tbsp garlic
1 heaped tbsp ginger
1 tbsp sweet or smoked paprika
2 tsp ground turmeric
1 tbsp garam masala
1/2 tsp cayenne or chilli powder
2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
Seeds of 8 green cardamom pods
400g tin chopped tomatoes
400ml chicken stock
125ml double cream
1 heaped tsp brown sugar
1 tsp salt
1. put the chicken pieces in a mixing bowl, add the remaining marinade ingredients, mix well and put in the fridge (for at least 2 hours but overnight is best)
2. Heat up a large heavy bottomed pan or a griddle to the highest heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil and sear off the chicken in 3 batches for a couple of mins to achieve some nice searing. Set the chicken aside.
3. If you are using the same pan to make the curry, wipe the bottom of the pan with some kitchen towel. Add 2 tbsp oil and the butter to a medium high heat, add the chopped onion and ginger and fry off, stirring regularly until the onion is translucent, add the garlic and fry off for another 3 or 4 mins, add all the dry spices for the curry sauce and cook off for 2 mins stirring regularly.
4. Add the tinned tomatoes, stir and let the sauce simmer lightly for 10 mins. Remove the pan from the heat and blend the contents with a stick blender until smooth. Place back on the heat and add the chicken, stock, cream, sugar and salt to the pan, bring back up to a medium simmer for 15 mins, add the lemon juice and check the seasoning. #dinnertime #foodobsessedgirl