Why Customers Choose Globelink?
Because we provide:
- Cover for people living anywhere in Europe
- Excellent prices for older customers – available up to age 89yrs ⠀
- Easy-to-use website
- Simple Quote & Buy process
- Great cover for the price
- Expat cover
- Already Travelling Policy
- Quick and simple Renewal Process
- Friendly and efficient Customer Services Team
- Great Customer Review Ratings
1 564 September, 2019
Did you know what’s covered for FREE with every Globelink travel insurance policy?⠀
- Cruise Covered
- Over 100 Adventure Activities
- 50+ Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Trekking up to 3500 metres
- 17 Days Winter Sports on our AMT 45+ Trip Duration
1 4930 August, 2019
Been to Phi Phi island and enjoyed it, give us a ‘like’. ❤️ Want to go, give us a ‘thumb up’! 👍
P.S. Globelink is saying hi!
1 12721 August, 2019
What is the most important to travellers when purchasing Travel Insurance? ⠀
(𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘦: 𝘎𝘭𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬 2019 𝘊𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘺) ⠀
✔️1. Affordable Prices - 326 votes (34%)
✔️2. Quick & Simple Quote Process - 301 votes (31%)
✔️3. Easy-To-Use Website - 166 votes (17%)
✔️4. Ability To Compare & Customise Policies - 79 votes (9%)
✔️5. Pre-Sale Customer Support - 63 votes (6%)
✔️6. Other* - 24 (3%) ⠀ ⠀
- Coverage for expats living in Europe
- Longer duration trips for over 65s
- Cover for pre-existing condition insurance
- Easy claiming process
We thank all our customers who participated in the Globelink Survey.
4 9519 August, 2019
Gully is having a luxury trip and wishing you the same!
What Free Globelink Benefits do you use?
- Cruise covered as standard
- Kids go Free with Annual Multi-Trip policies
- Over 100 Adventure Activities covered as standard - 50 Pre-Existing Medical Conditions covered as standard
- Trekking to 3,500 Metres
- 17 days Free Winter Sports cover with our 45 day trip Annual Multi-Trip policy
Share your answer in the comments. #travelinsurance
As a partner of the FCO’s (@FCOtravel) Travel Aware, Globelink is aimed at helping Brits travel abroad more safely. #TravelAware
That is why we have prepared an Ultimate Guide to Backpacker Insurance for use before, during and after your summer trip. Go to full guide. Link in bio.
1 4423 July, 2018
Don’t openly display valuables such as mobile phones or digital cameras and consider using a padlock on suitcases or backpacks. Make sure you visit #TravelAware before going on a trip. #globelinktravels
0 4120 June, 2018
Whether you’re living abroad or visiting, be aware of the risks of carbon monoxide poisoning, just as you would in the UK; the ‘Be Alarmed’ campaign gives practical advice on how to stay safe and lists the symptoms to look out for
0 7813 June, 2018
Check import regulations for food and plants before you attempt to bring them back to the UK.
Stay safe and healthy abroad with #TravelAware#globelinktravels
1 696 June, 2018
If you intend to take part in any adventure sports or water sports during your trip, only use properly licensed and insured operators. Before taking part, make sure you fully understand the operating instructions and satisfy yourself that adequate safety precautions are in place.
Check out travel advice of @travelaware #TravelAware#globelinktravels