💤 Monday I’m trying my best to ignore you... can someone wake us back up when it’s Friday?! 😴
Although, on the positive sides of life - mum treated me to a new @perfectfitharness harness top to add to my little collection, it’s beautiful 😍 🌈 & & there’s also autumn leaves out now and they’re so pretty, be prepared for the autumn leaves spam coming your way from us! 🍂 hope your Monday flys by quickly! 🖤 📸 - canon 2000D.
Peps & Pups, now is the time to take out your blankets and go out take some pictures. We are so happy to launch our first giveaway.
How to enter:
•Follow us @sakercanine
•Tag 5 friends in one comment (1 extra entry)(as many as you want)
•Share this post in your story (2 extra entries)
•Take a picture of your dog rolled up in a blanket, use #fallwithsaker and tag us in your post (10 extra entries)
We decided to offer you everything you might need for fall 🍁
•Säker Duffel bag (80$)
•Säker exclusive Leash -Fire(40$)
•Gravity dog stake (30$)
•Quest seatbelt (30$)
Entries will be counted between Sept 15 and Sept 28 ⏳ *By the way, Toby is the neighbors' dog, they rescued him 2months ago, we can't thank them enough for it 🙌❤️ **Canada and US only ! Very sorry for our international friends and supporters
Cali girl is pretty sick right now so I’m just going to leave this message here to raise awareness for this disease.
Last Thursday night our world got rocked when Cali got diagnosed with this rare bone disease called Hypertrophic Osteodystrophy (HOD). It’s an uncommon bone disease that causes excruciating pain from rapid bone growth. It causes months of treatment and sometimes euthanasia depending on how long/severely it affects the animal. Cali is unable to walk, stand or even go to the bathroom without us holding her up. She cries because she is in so much pain. She got hospitalized over the weekend and there is still no improvement. Today Patrick and I made the super hard decision to euthanize our precious Cali because she was in such excruciating pain. Capital Specialist Veterinary staff and specialists have been absolutely amazing throughout this whole process.
God blessed us with the specialist we have for Cali. We were in the room waiting for Cali to get her iv catheter in and our vet Dr.Shih came in and told us we can either move forward with euthanizing or we could surrender her over to him and he would take care of all the costs for the next 48 hours and double up on her treatment to see if there is an improvement. If there is no improvement he is going to make the decision to put her to sleep on Tuesday and notify us when he does so. He is giving her the best chance possible and we cried happy tears that she still has a fighting chance. He said he will surrender her back over to us if she improves. He said he has seen everything we have done for this dog and wants to give her one last chance. I will recommend Capital Specialist Veterinary to anyone who will listen. We are so blessed.
With all this being said PLEASE do your research on dog breeders before you buy a puppy. We are learning our lesson the worst way possible and are absolutely devastated that this is happening to our 12 week puppy. Breeders won’t reach out to their vet for answers in a timely manner and won’t take our calls anymore at this time. So be warned and do your research please.
With all that being said PLEASE keep our baby Cali in your prayers. We love this dog so much and