Thursday’s thought: never place your self worth on the opinions of others. You were made to be uniquely you! When the opinions of others start to dull your shine you need to walk away. Learning to love yourself and value what you bring to humanity is priceless. I had a rough few years but found so much peace within myself, by my walk of faith. Every period of trying times has left me with a stronger resolve and gave me purpose. I was so alone and trapped for many years..now being back out in the world enjoying life and not knowing what tomorrow brings has been a blessing! No matter what you are going through..someone always has it worse! Use the hard times to develop your inner strength and resolve. Have an incredible day! The sun is shining get out and enjoy it! ❤ 2019 Mary Laumbach #beautifulday#inthistogether#incrediblesky#writersofinstagram#writing#writingsociety#writings#motivationalquotes#motivationalspeakers#dvsurvivor#asimplecountrylife#countryliving#loveshouldnthurt
This is wtf happens when you're a photog who drives around occasionally, looking for shots. Not an easy selfie to frame *and* shoot. But worth the extra effort.
There's a lot to see out there if you keep your eyes open and your head engaged with the analog world. I don't often thrill to be me, just a guy, but there is the rare occasion where I feel a sense of gratitude to experience the universe according to me.
If it’s out of your hands, it deserves freedom from your mind, too ✌🏼
I’m not saying live in ignorance of these uncertain times. I’m saying HONE YOUR FOCUS on what you can control!
My list of things I can control today:
(1) My skincare routine! If you’re feeling down, WASH YOUR FACE! 😂 I’ve also been using my gua sha stone twice a day!
(2) Not just hanging out in my pajamas! I am choosing to get up and get fully ready for the day even though I’m obviously not going anywhere. It is for ME!
(3) Picking up a challenging book that I have meant to read forever — The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot. I’m gonna read it outside in my backyard under the ☀️!
(4) Doing something ARTISTIC! @britandco is offering their classes free til the end of March and today I’m gonna start their flower drawing class! 🌷🌼🌺🌻
(5) Allowing my mind to wander where my body cannot. I could choose to be sad about not being able travel, but instead I’m mentally on the beach in Myanmar at @waaleresort (pictured here) 🙃
(6) I have control of much news I consume. I’m checking just once a day 🙏🏼
TELL ME: What’s one thing that you have control over today?!
Went for a glorious 2hr hike today just minutes from our home - the colour of the sky was such an amazing blue! Getting out in nature helps me keep balance when things are going sideways 💙💙💙 .