Jak osiągnąć sukces jako muzyk/profesjonalista w branży muzycznej?🎵
Posłuchaj rady harfistki Lisy Canny, która prowadzi zajęcia na ICMP!
Zobacz jej cover Eda Sheerana
Przyjdź na nasze konferencje ICMP
Alcune immagini di ieri.
Alcuni scorci di un'esperienza che ancora scava dentro di me.
Perché non è solo un metodo, ma una possibilità di Incontro per chi partecipa ma anche per chi facilita.
La Parola allora punzecchia il seme che abbiamo dentro e lo stimola a cambiare.
A sabato prossimo con il secondo incontro, più centrato sugli strumenti per la catechesi.
Looking for a Guitar? Narula Musical House is offering a wide variety of #guitar for every music lover, from a newcomer to a professional one at a reasonable price. For any query, contact @alishaannarula at 9815958276
Kalimba, bir diğer adıyla mbira, Güney Afrika’da doğmuş bir müzik aletidir. Tahta bir taban üzerine farklı boyutlarda metal parçalarının yerleştirilmesiyle oluşturulmuştur. İdiofon ve lamellofonlar sınıfına giren Kalimba da diğerleri gibi binlerce yıl önce Afrika’dan dünyaya yayılmıştır. 1300 yıl önce Batı Afrika Zambezi Nehri kıyılarında görülmüş, Mozambik ve Zimbabwe’de yerli gruplar arasında yaygınlaşarak popüler hale gelmiştir.
Цельнопланочный готово-выборный аккордеон производства воронежской фабрики "АККО", модель "Наталья". Произведена частичная регулировка правой механики (подыгрывали отдельные ноты), укорочен левый ремень, устранено западание кнопок вспомогательного ряда выборного аккомпанемента, подстроены отдельные унисоны в правой по списку.
🇭🇺* 💕OLD HUNGARİAN SCRİPT💕 *🇭🇺 The Old #Hungarian script (Hungarian: Székely-magyar rovás, ' #székely - #magyar runiform', or #rovásírás ) is an alphabetic writing system used for writing the Hungarian language. Modern Hungarian is primarily written using the Latin-based Hungarian alphabet, but the Old Hungarian script is still in use in some communities. The term "old" refers to the historical priority of the script compared with the Latin-based one. The Old Hungarian script is a child system of the Old #Turkic alphabet.
Speakers of Proto-Hungarian would have come into contact with #Turkic peoples during the 7th or 8th century, in the context of the Turkic expansion, as is also evidenced by numerous Turkic loanwords in Proto-Hungarian.
This is a long caption 🥱
I really missed posting on here for the past couple of weeks! I’ve realized a lot about my habits and the world in general so I thought I’d share with you lovely people, and also have this as a reference for myself when I feel unmotivated. I also started a little journal for music to write down what and HOW I want to work on different passages to help me get better. I’m not completely sure how I want to organize it, but I’ll just experiment. That’s all I’m posting today, but I’ll get back to playing videos soon. •
Here are some thoughts:
1. #honestpractice is a new term that I want to apply to my practice (and also other aspects of life). I’ve noticed a pattern, especially in my piano playing, that I, to put it in blunt terms, sound awful about 95% of the time. The 5% remaining is in the week before an event. I’ve gotten into the habit of faking it, leaving all the technique out, and being minimally prepared for lessons and classes, and it just hit me that I could be doing so much more with my time than just blank, empty practicing.
2. I really want to come out of my practice sessions feeling accomplished and successful in making progress.
3. I think that’s why I’m changing the name of this account to really share my progress on both bassoon and piano (and maybe other stuff) because they both mean so much to me. I think there’s so much more that I know I can do to get better, and it makes me sad that I know that fact but choose to ignore it.
4. So to implement this new idea, I want to spend more time really listening to see where I can improve. Get down to the nitty-gritty. I’m tired of spending my time running through my piece, making memory errors, and letting technique imperfections go.
5. If you made it to the end, ❤️. •
【Big Girls Cry by sia】
1 3618 January, 2020
Christina Perrie (動画のやつまちがえてる)の曲いいのばっかやけ是非聴いてみてください。トワイライト好きは皆知ってる曲。
必死に待ってた、先1000年もこの想い変わらない。もう一声と。how to be brave. how can I love when I'm afraid to fall. ㅃbut watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow