Seeing eagles lose that game yesterday was depressing 😔
6 1029 minutes ago
Updates from the day
-Tim Jernigan has a broken foot and will miss 4-6 weeks. The injury does not require surgery.
-Corey Clement has a shoulder injury and is expected to miss 1-2 weeks.
-Alshon Jeffery is dealing with a calf strain. His status is in jeopardy for the Lions and Packers games.
🚨 Game Notes 🚨
- I've never seen a team get so destroyed by injuries pre-game and during the game. Pretty much all of our offensive weapons were injured and Wentz and Ertz both got injured during the game. -
- Continuing a trend from last year, the Eagles have gotten off to two slow and sloppy starts this season. This has to stop because eventually it will really cost us. Thankfully both times we have recovered and got back into the lead but we should be coming out 100% ready and putting up points. -
- We need a #1 CB badly. I was hopeful that the team would not bring back CB Ronald Darby in FA but they gave him a one year deal. He was nothing short of awful last night. The stats will show he had a INT but it was a terrible ball and any of our DBs could have snagged that pick. He was burnt on two consecutive plays but Matt Ryan overthrew the receiver on both, but he got burnt for a third time and Calvin Ridley made him pay for it. We have three capable CBs in Jones, Maddox and Douglas so Darby is just getting in the way of their development. He is not a #1 CB in the NFL.
- The Pass Rush has to get better. We are now two games in and our pass rush cannot get to the QB effectively. Our star DEs and DT are playing well against the run but can't get consistent pressure. The pressure that we did get last night were a result of Jim Schwartz calling all out blitzes and the LBs and Secondary getting pressure. - While we have Jordan Howard, he needs to get the ball. I understand the team runs a RB by committee style and clearly plan on Miles Sanders being our bellcow soon but Jordan Howard is a beast and deserves the ball. Sanders needs time to develop and obviously isn't producing as much as Howard can. I hope the team sorts this out because it's hurting us.
- - Carson Wentz looked great in the 4th Quarter. Yes, he did get off to a very sloppy start resulting in two bad INTs, but he looked calm, collected and elite in the 4th. He made an outstanding throw just inches off the ground to Mack Hollins for a 1st down and on 4th down with the pocket collapsing in on him, threw a beautiful deep ball to Agholor for a huge 1st down. This loss is not on him.
Start, Bench. Cut. What would you do? Personally I would start tobi bench al and cut josh. What do you think? Do you agree? Comment below!
6 212 hours ago
The Orlando Magic have committed to Markelle Fultz’s $12.3 million fourth-year option, the team has announced in a press release. Fultz was acquired by the team at the trade deadline this season but has yet to take the court since arriving.
Can the former 1st overall pick turn it around next season? 🤷🏽♂️
One of greatest moment in Raptors history was when Kawhi Leonard hit a fade-away game winner at the buzzer against Philadelphia to advance to the ECF. Well, what if he never ended up making that shot? I simply analyzed what might happened if we went in OT! Do you think we would have won if the game went to OT? Comment down below!
11 783 hours ago
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO, RANK ‘EM ⬇️⬇️⬇️
16 703 hours ago
Most of the sixers players are in philly and have reported to training camp. This is great! Can’t wait to see what they can do together.
2 283 hours ago
A number of 76ers have already arrived in Philadelphia before media day on September 30th and training camp on October 1st: Ben, Joel, Tobias, Mike Scott, Matisse, Ennis, Shayok, Zhaire, Raul Neto, Shake, Norvel Pelle, and Jonah Bolden.
Eagles lose to the Falcons 24-20. Such a winnable game. Despite the injuries we still should’ve won this game. Corey Clement fumbled the second half kickoff giving the Falcons gimme touchdown. Then Nelson Agholor dropped what would’ve potentially been the game winning touchdown. No excuses for Nelson. Nonetheless, it’s only week 2. Still very disappointing. We play the Lions next week.